CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I'm trying to meet Samantha in the Bio Lab, but the work schedule doesn't work. I have the MC and her schedule both having the "yellow" rest at the same time on the work schedule. She isn't there when I check at the exact time.
The script checks all survivors, if more then one is resting it will not trigger the scene. To have access to the girl's scenes, only the girl have to be resting.

and don't click in the Jennifer help button when you talk with Samantha or it will skip all the quest. this button is bugged and is fixed in v0.20.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Sorry if these have been answered on here. Two questions about the game. How do I fix the lighting to access the bar if it's available in this version. Can the door in the control room be unlocked.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Sorry if these have been answered on here. Two questions about the game. How do I fix the lighting to access the bar if it's available in this version. Can the door in the control room be unlocked.
No content to the bar yet.
The door of the back room of the office of the command center can be accessible progressing in the bio lab research quest with Samantha, and with some progress on the new quest.

Reactions: Punto

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Important: If you remove any line of code, or remove a <, or set a letter in the number value it will cause an error when the game tries to check the saved files, and you will be unable to load any save, make a back up of you saved files before trying to use this steps.

How to cheat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jankem

Mar 26, 2020
View attachment 485290

Overview:
You play as Jack, a young nerd and a virgin, who wakes up on a military base inside a mountain, in a NRF (nuclear refugees facility) place for VIPs and government people,a great war that has wrecked the whole world, now you are the leader of the group, you and 5 other beautiful women,you need to keep that place in order, go out in the world in search of resources, keep the base with a good supply of water, food and electricity, improve your base to make your roommates happy, repair / build robots to collect resources, study and discover new improvements and technologies and survive in this apocalyptic world!
Thread Updated: 2020-03-29
Release Date: 2020-03-29
Developer: Crazy Forge Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Extras: Walkthrough - How to Cheat

BaasB Thanks for the link.

View attachment 418490 View attachment 418491 View attachment 418492 View attachment 418493 View attachment 418494 View attachment 418495 View attachment 418496 View attachment 418497
Thanks for the links

Reactions: Fahrel

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
hey guys im a little stuck. how do i exit the world map?
if you are asking how to return to the shelter, you need to bring the squad back to shelter and get inside, in top screen UI there is a button that shows yous shelters, if your squad is inside a shelter 2 button will be green, the one that has an icon of a bed is a shortcut to your room.

sometimes the game is letting you remove Mc of the squad, what is not supposed to happen, I couldn't reproduce this bug, this will prevent you to get inside shelter controlling the mc, to fix you just need to put mc back to the squad formation, and if your squad is inside the shelter, the buttons of get inside will be green and you can get inside.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
dunno if anyone is facing this problem but, i started the game, played ended up making a mess because i had no idea what i was doing, and by the time i understood what things meant, i had too low morale(by the way, we should have a way to pass time while inside the shelter, i made everyone mad because i came back too soon, decided to go to the world map to speed things up, ended up crossing the 23:00 hour mark and that made everyone mad at me(i was inside the building since 19:20).

but the real problem was, i decided to start a new save... i pick the skip and the warehouses are nowhere to be found in my map. so i cant collect copper. meaning i cant really build anything...

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
dunno if anyone is facing this problem but, i started the game, played ended up making a mess because i had no idea what i was doing, and by the time i understood what things meant, i had too low morale(by the way, we should have a way to pass time while inside the shelter, i made everyone mad because i came back too soon, decided to go to the world map to speed things up, ended up crossing the 23:00 hour mark and that made everyone mad at me(i was inside the building since 19:20).

but the real problem was, i decided to start a new save... i pick the skip and the warehouses are nowhere to be found in my map. so i cant collect copper. meaning i cant really build anything...
Your team works only until 8:59 pm. At the moment, there is nothing to do after that period, from 9 pm to 10:59 pm, the only thing left is to go to sleep or watch a movie with one of the girls.
It is in my plans to put a warning and a pause in time when the time comes 21:00.
you can pause / unpause time by clicking on the keyboard space.

Bug:
Have you used a different save file name for this new save? Right now the game doesn't check if you have already a saved file with the name that you put before creating a new save.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
A lot of content still needs to be added, at the moment (v0.19) you can only have 1 interaction with each girl per day, in the following locations =

living room = Mary and Ai.
bathroom = all girls.
Pool = all girls.
gym = jennifer and mary.
bio lab = samantha.
you can invite the girls to hug and kiss.
Each end of day you can invite a girl to watch a movie.
You can select a movie that the girl doesn't like to see more content.
more futa content in this?

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
i cant see mary in the gym. the "filter left on" is there every day. she is happy and in rest just for 1 hour a day so i cant miss her. havent seen her before i check the gym.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i cant see mary in the gym. the "filter left on" is there every day. she is happy and in rest just for 1 hour a day so i cant miss her. havent seen her before i check the gym.

in version 0.20 you can only see the girl once a day if you go to see her in the bedroom or in the bathroom or in the pool, she does not appear in the gym.

in version 0.21 you can see each girl once for each available place.

Reactions: Zuna27
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes