CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
But how do I open these other doors? The Pool and such. It keeps saying it is unlocked in the Command Center and all I find is a locked door in there.
There is a lot of things still not available, will be added as the game updates, any new access card for new locations need a quest. the quests available is in the walkthrough.

Jan 23, 2018
CrazyForgeStudio

Suggestion:

Small update: maybe you can make that resource usage is variable.

for example. to produce water water pump needs electricity (50 water - 10 electricity)
but when clean water storage is full it 100/100 or almost full it will 90/100,
water pump would produce only 10 water and use 2 electricity

dirty water can only be produces from shower usage (for now) and it goes to dirty water tank till its full, rest is wasted.
if you have recycling you can produce clean water.

also for other resource.

on my last play recycling dirty water was not looking how much dirty water I have, but was only looking lvl of building, and if you produce more dirty water from shower rest was not going in the dirty water tank.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

mariolin

Jul 30, 2019
Well I have played this game for 4 hours I think but I can not craft anything I can only research.
And for some reason I have seen that CrazyForgeStudio said that there is supposed to be a walkthrough folder but I cant find it because I am stuck.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
sooo apparently my save is gone lol which is a shame since i had everything that was researchable researched and everything craftable crafted

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
CrazyForgeStudio
Overall, it's not that bad for an early game, but there are a few adjustments that might make gameplay a little easier:

It actually took me a few clicks to realize you have to click directly on the dialog box to advance the text, since this isn't normal behavior for Unity. It's a small thing, but removing that restriction and allowing click-anywhere for dialog would be helpful.

My only other 'shelter' area issue is the number of places you cannot go yet; it might be helpful to mark those as unavailable for the time being.

The command center is a little harder, but I did figure it out as far as building/crafting/daily schedule. Tool-tips on the buttons would be a nice add. Also, a back button would be helpful (for example, I select CRAFT and then the gear to get to the copper/iron/plastic screen, but at that point can only go back to the main command center instead of back to the CRAFT menu). Again, it's only a couple clicks, but would be a nice-to-have.

The world map/squad assignment still baffles me though. A button that transfers an active squad in/out of the shelter without an additional menu or screen would be helpful. While you can transition on arriving from a squad-run, if you exit the shelter (which you have to do to advance time) but do not send a squad, the blue star is still outside the shelter and your morale drops because you are outside after 2300h once the time runs out. Even if I do NOT send a squad out, and have the MC on 100% rest, my morale drops like a rock, acting as if I did send him out. I would suggest a squad-assignment screen, as if this is somehow available, I don't see how. While the attached pics may be that exact process, attempting to remove myself from the squad only results in the red door (pic 2), with no explanation of what that means. Thus no rest, and thus morale drops.

Sidenote - I did figure out the transfer of resources, but only with your tips/hints folder. There is some good info there, can it be included in-game?

Lastly, there is no scale key on the map, so the player has no indication of how long a trip will take. Yes, there is an info screen that gives the unit distance per hour, but with no perspective it's not useful. A time-to-arrive prediction when selecting a destination would be helpful.

SA1.png SA2.png

Obviously this is just my two cents, but I hope you see where I'm coming from.

PS - Your proofreader needs a proofreader. There's still some weird wording in there ;)

--Zen

EDIT: Been working at it a little more, and may have found a bug: Every once in a while my work assignments change, many times reverting back to green/craft. That's annoying when I'm trying to build stuff. Still can't seem to get the MC to rest, as morale still drops daily even though scheduled to rest. But I know the resting is working because everyone else is 100%.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
It actually took me a few clicks to realize you have to click directly on the dialog box to advance the text, since this isn't normal behavior for Unity. It's a small thing, but removing that restriction and allowing click-anywhere for dialog would be helpful.

My only other 'shelter' area issue is the number of places you cannot go yet; it might be helpful to mark those as unavailable for the time being.

The command center is a little harder, but I did figure it out as far as building/crafting/daily schedule. Tool-tips on the buttons would be a nice add. Also, a back button would be helpful (for example, I select CRAFT and then the gear to get to the copper/iron/plastic screen, but at that point can only go back to the main command center instead of back to the CRAFT menu). Again, it's only a couple clicks, but would be a nice-to-have.
I can fix it.

The world map/squad assignment still baffles me though. A button that transfers an active squad in/out of the shelter without an additional menu or screen would be helpful. While you can transition on arriving from a squad-run, if you exit the shelter (which you have to do to advance time) but do not send a squad, the blue star is still outside the shelter and your morale drops because you are outside after 2300h once the time runs out. Even if I do NOT send a squad out, and have the MC on 100% rest, my morale drops like a rock, acting as if I did send him out. I would suggest a squad-assignment screen, as if this is somehow available, I don't see how. While the attached pics may be that exact process, attempting to remove myself from the squad only results in the red door (pic 2), with no explanation of what that means. Thus no rest, and thus morale drops.
You don't need to take you squad outside to advance time, Mc can do the same jobs that the girls can do: craft, research, build and need to rest too(yellow) to get happy.
To increase morale keep the survivors happy, let them rest(yellow) 2-3 hours each day. mc need to resto too.
The more water and food you set to them in the rules menu, more morale you get, some amount can even increase them happyness and you don't need to give them some hours resting.

I plan to put 4 squads that you can use to explore the world, this first squad is the alpha squad and MC can't leave this squad, in quests outside of the shelter, only the alpha squad can complete.

Sidenote - I did figure out the transfer of resources, but only with your tips/hints folder. There is some good info there, can it be included in-game?
Yeah, i will put in the game and soon make a tutorial with images inside the game.

PS - Your proofreader needs a proofreader. There's still some weird wording in there
He is having some personal problems and need some time. I hope his return to proofreading soon.

EDIT: Been working at it a little more, and may have found a bug: Every once in a while my work assignments change, many times reverting back to green/craft. That's annoying when I'm trying to build stuff. Still can't seem to get the MC to rest, as morale still drops daily even though scheduled to rest. But I know the resting is working because everyone else is 100%.
Reverting back to green/craft is a BUG, what steps you did when this happen? nobody reported it before.

Squad need to be inside shelter.
Assign MC to rest.
fast-forward the time.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
No matter how hard I try
You keep bombing my side and I can't break through
There's no negotiating with you

It's so sad that you're advancing
It takes time to believe it
But after all is said and done
You're going to die alone, oh

Do you believe in World After War? (after war, after war, after war)
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no

What are we supposed to do?
Take cover and wait for you?
Well, we can't do that
And there's no retreating back

We need time to march on
We need ammo to feel strong
'Cause we've had time to think it through
And maybe our plan is too good for you, oh

Well, I know that we'll break through your lines
'Cause I know that we are strong
We don't fear you anymore
Oh, we don't fear you anymore
I don't fear you anymore
No, I don't fear you anymore

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes