CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
my best rules for beginers give 15 morale evryday (if u have all build) :

when u want more research or build change pink, blue, green what u need

p.s.1
i tested new system and RMB work now ok, thx

p.s.2
1) i need back button on research, build, craft to less click RMB and enter again and again whet i need product/research
2) need better font as u see 1 is like J
just a note that the light blue, wrench , mechanic have no use yet.

The plan is that assinging this work will make them repair: vehicles, aircraft and robots damaged in combat.

Another idea is that your shelter can also be attacked and looted by mutants or others faction and you need to build / research / repair turrets.

any enemy killed will you give morale, more strong the enemy, more morale you get per kill.That you can use in traits like -1%, -2% to any research/build time.
so morale will be points that you can use to make your MC strong in combat or give you squads buffs.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
just a note that the light blue, wrench , mechanic have no use yet.

The plan is that assinging this work will make them repair: vehicles, aircraft and robots damaged in combat.

Another idea is that your shelter can also be attacked and looted by mutants or others faction and you need to build / research / repair turrets.

any enemy killed will you give morale, more strong the enemy, more morale you get per kill.That you can use in traits like -1%, -2% to any research/build time.
so morale will be points that you can use to make your MC strong in combat or give you squads buffs.
Can you provide some reference renderings in the game to show what the vehicles, weapons, buildings, etc... look like? Maybe the MC can invite a woman to shower with, to conserve water and improve morale? ;)

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
my best rules for beginers give 15 morale evryday (if u have all build) :
View attachment 464124 View attachment 464125 View attachment 464126
when u want more research or build change pink, blue, green what u need

p.s.1
i tested new system and RMB work now ok, thx

p.s.2
1) i need back button on research, build, craft to less click RMB and enter again and again whet i need product/research
2) need better font as u see 1 is like J
where is the rules menu for 9.1? I found it in 9.0 but can't seem to find it in 9.1.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
I seem to be having a bug where loading a file instead saves over it then loads. It's not limited to saving or loading during dialogues either as it's happened when saving and loading from the base map, in/outside the rooms or even the world map.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes