CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I seem to be having a bug where loading a file instead saves over it then loads. It's not limited to saving or loading during dialogues either as it's happened when saving and loading from the base map, in/outside the rooms or even the world map.
everytime you change the scene the game auto-save.
when you are in the map view, the game only save if you get inside the shelter(or any place) or if you save it.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I seem to have problem already in the beginning. I cant use the chamber 1 key and i do have it in my inventory. I have tried all the ways i can think of, even if they say here it should be automatic, since for me it isn't. Someone pls help..

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I seem to have problem already in the beginning. I cant use the chamber 1 key and i do have it in my inventory. I have tried all the ways i can think of, even if they say here it should be automatic, since for me it isn't. Someone pls help..
Every door of the shelter has a special box, close to the 2 fuses with a name "ZIP" on it.

Key Special Chamber = Door of intrance of the chambers of the survivors
Key Special Chamber 01 = Main character chamber.
Key Special Chamber 02 = Michelle chamber.
Key Special Chamber 03 = Ai chamber.
Key Special Chamber 04 = Mary chamber.
Key Special Chamber 05 = Samantha chamber.
Key Special Chamber 06 = Jennifer chamber.

the special chamber key 01 open the zip box of the "MC chamber" you go to chamber door click on the door and go inside the mc chamber, and in the door you can open.

Reactions: Udo Fischer

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Every door of the shelter has a special box, close to the 2 fuses with a name "ZIP" on it.

Key Special Chamber = Door of intrance of the chambers of the survivors
Key Special Chamber 01 = Main character chamber.
Key Special Chamber 02 = Michelle chamber.
Key Special Chamber 03 = Ai chamber.
Key Special Chamber 04 = Mary chamber.
Key Special Chamber 05 = Samantha chamber.
Key Special Chamber 06 = Jennifer chamber.

the special chamber key 01 open the zip box of the "MC chamber" you go to chamber door click on the door and go inside the mc chamber, and in the door you can open.
Ok, thank you very much for the help, really appreciate it..

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
How do you "acquire" resources for building? I've researched few projects, but it shows I don't have any ( for building).
I did get them on the world map ( by clicking on icon, travel, search), but can't use them. ( they are located in second icon, right after home base, then last icon on the right...for example: scrap iron, iron plate, canned chicken, etc).

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How do you "acquire" resources for building? I've researched few projects, but it shows I don't have any ( for building).
I did get them on the world map ( by clicking on icon, travel, search), but can't use them. ( they are located in second icon, right after home base, then last icon on the right...for example: scrap iron, iron plate, canned chicken, etc).
Check help file inside the .rar file
there is a folder about how deposit stuff

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
Check help file inside the .rar file
there is a folder about how deposit stuff
I also have the same problem even after following the hints. When I click to the 1/2/3 icons like in the pictures, I get nothing. But when I click on the second icon then on the same icon shown in (3), I have all the stuff but with a cross, clicking on it does nothing and I cannot put them in the inventory to use them. So I cannot craft anything.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I also have the same problem even after following the hints. When I click to the 1/2/3 icons like in the pictures, I get nothing. But when I click on the second icon then on the same icon shown in (3), I have all the stuff but with a cross, clicking on it does nothing and I cannot put them in the inventory to use them. So I cannot craft anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I created a new file, jumped to the 3rd day, went to a warehouse, went back to the shelter, entered, opened the resource management UI, put my stuff in the shelter and i didn't found any bug.

squad need to be inside the shelter.

Right side > squad stuff
Left side < shelter stuff

Inventory UI it's only to special itens, like: fuses, cable, quest itens

send a printscreen

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Playing through the intro, not skipping to day 3, I have progressed to where I am back in the chamber room, where I first woke up. I have, in my inventory, Key Special Chamber 01. On the wall it says I need Chamber 1 Box. Now, I am not sure whether this is atranslation problem, or if there is something missing, or otherwise.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I created a new file, jumped to the 3rd day, went to a warehouse, went back to the shelter, entered, opened the resource management UI, put my stuff in the shelter and i didn't found any bug.

squad need to be inside the shelter.

Right side > squad stuff
Left side < shelter stuff

Inventory UI it's only to special itens, like: fuses, cable, quest itens

send a printscreen
Ok I got it. I had to enter the shelter then went back to the screen. Going back to the shelter but not entering wasn't enough

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
I like the game , it's not like we have a lot of sci-fi harem game anyway and it's animated *_*

well on the build base and upgrades parts i can say that the game is completed or almost , we might even have some combat in the future since there are options for weapons and planes or drones (craft/research and build) so in my view it's promising .

on the "Adult" part it's pretty fucked up :( , ofc i know that the game is still under development but c'mon jumping form Hug to sex is pretty rough or is it maybe to show off a little for patreon, man best of luck hope it works really . (sry for my english btw)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I like the game , it's not like we have a lot of sci-fi harem game anyway and it's animated *_*

well on the build base and upgrades parts i can say that the game is completed or almost , we might even have some combat in the future since there are options for weapons and planes or drones (craft/research and build) so in my view it's promising .

on the "Adult" part it's pretty fucked up :( , ofc i know that the game is still under development but c'mon jumping form Hug to sex is pretty rough or is it maybe to show off a little for patreon, man best of luck hope it works really . (sry for my english btw)
The game is definitely underrated with a lot of ambition/potential.
However it makes a very poor first impression (why it flew under a radar, for a lot of people).
My advice?
- Ditch the opening with collecting cable, fuses, etc...to move in between rooms. It doesn't really make sense ( in advanced science facility) and it's more annoying, than engaging. I'd bet most people gave up straight away.
- Improve/redesign the main map ( of home base). Make each location look a bit ( visually) different.
- Some of the writing can be improved ( main character dialogue...so he doesn't sound like a horny teenager)

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
The game is definitely underrated with a lot of ambition/potential.
However it makes a very poor first impression (why it flew under a radar, for a lot of people).
My advice?
- Ditch the opening with collecting cable, fuses, etc...to move in between rooms. It doesn't really make sense ( in advanced science facility) and it's more annoying, than engaging. I'd bet most people gave up straight away.
- Improve/redesign the main map ( of home base). Make each location look a bit ( visually) different.
- Some of the writing can be improved ( main character dialogue...so he doesn't sound like a horny teenager)
I see your points and can't help but to agree with you.
Also talking about the MC why is he so ugly made, i mean seriously just check him out when you click on the status window

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
there's a way to get more fuse's?
The kitchen has many fuses and copper cables, check all drawers and use the Z button to see, some doors also have 1 fuse. There are some places that have no content after the early days, such as robot installation, research center.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes