Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
On day 7(Mary waking up scene) play twice
When I woke up at 8:01(saw the scene), Stay in the shelter with Ai(until 12:00-noon-diner).
Then I click on 'bed' icon(from the outside map) and I saw Mary's scene a second time.
At 21:00(click on bed icon) to go sleep and i saw the same scene a 3rd time...

On day 8(Mary knock on your door at 8:00am)
Went to my bedroom at 21:00 and she knock on my door again. She's getting annoying ;)
She gave me a second 'Chamber 06 access card', check my inventory only have 1 card. No bug there at least.
/Edit: Seems to be happening with other girls also. ie: jennifer(knock on my door at 21:00pm)

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Tried this game again after a long layoff due to some... 'difficulties' with the earlier version, and I have to admit it has gotten a lot better. No, make that A LOT better. Kudos to CFS for some real gameplay improvements over the updates. The radial menu is a big improvement, the balance and stability have made great strides, and I have to say the 'auto-empty' button for the squad cleared up a lot of frustration from earlier versions.

Still working through the later events, so I'll save the full comments for later, but I do have a couple current questions:

1) Is "Michelle's Depression' bugged like the fuel requirement for the first Dallas trip, not being >= and only ==? I have her hearts up to 28, but the quest won't conclude (I missed 15 exactly by going 14 -> 17 with a movie). I know I can edit it, and it won't take long to raise it again, just curious if there's a comparison problem (or I missed something).

2) If I'm on the world map and exit the shelter (star button, upper left), is there a way to directly return into the shelter? I did a stupid and clicked that @ 22:37, and couldn't figure out how to get back in the shelter before 2300, suffering the consequences. Re-clicked the button, tried to push the MC out of the squad, nothing appeared to work as I thought it should for that case. Seems a harsh punishment for one dipshit click.

Just wanted to say I gave the game another try, and found it vastly improved. Good job, CFS.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Okay as nice as I can say it, I'm not even stuck, shit just isn't happening. I read the walkthough line by line but I am not getting that stupid ass key or card you get In the kitchen WTF!!! I get told I have a key but I still cant open any of the drawers and the Inventory says I have nothing but I did talk to AI and she gave be the macguffin (Based on the walkthrough) WHAT IS BROKEN? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? WHAT DID THE WT LEAVE OUT?
The hint says: that there is a key in the kitchen.
The key has a name, all the keys in the shelter have a name.
The name of the key says what it opens.
The key name is: Special box chamber 01.
The shelter has 6 chambers if you click on the chamber door on floor A.
All doors have a special box, with the name "Zip" written on the side of the 2 places to put the fuse.
Inside the Special box of the chamber 01, contain the Access card to the Bio Lab.

To have access to the Bio Lab, you need a Bio Lab access card.
This card is inside a box named "ZIP", at the door of the MC's chamber.
Not the door of the entrance of Chambers, but the door of the Chamber 01.
But to open this box you need a key, that is inside one of the drawers of the kitchen.

the walkthrough is old, needs to be updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you start a new game using the same name as an old save, it will not delete correctly your files from the old save, so if you have already taken the key in the kitchen in the old save the drawer in the kitchen that contains the key will be empty.
If the drawers are all empty, and you can't click on them, and this is the first time you enter the kitchen, it was because of this.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Tried this game again after a long layoff due to some... 'difficulties' with the earlier version, and I have to admit it has gotten a lot better. No, make that A LOT better. Kudos to CFS for some real gameplay improvements over the updates. The radial menu is a big improvement, the balance and stability have made great strides, and I have to say the 'auto-empty' button for the squad cleared up a lot of frustration from earlier versions.

Still working through the later events, so I'll save the full comments for later, but I do have a couple current questions:

1) Is "Michelle's Depression' bugged like the fuel requirement for the first Dallas trip, not being >= and only ==? I have her hearts up to 28, but the quest won't conclude (I missed 15 exactly by going 14 -> 17 with a movie). I know I can edit it, and it won't take long to raise it again, just curious if there's a comparison problem (or I missed something).

2) If I'm on the world map and exit the shelter (star button, upper left), is there a way to directly return into the shelter? I did a stupid and clicked that @ 22:37, and couldn't figure out how to get back in the shelter before 2300, suffering the consequences. Re-clicked the button, tried to push the MC out of the squad, nothing appeared to work as I thought it should for that case. Seems a harsh punishment for one dipshit click.

Just wanted to say I gave the game another try, and found it vastly improved. Good job, CFS.
Thanks! :D

1) Some scenes start when you are in the corridor on floors A and B, you may go on the floor A a scene will start if you have at least 15 hearts.

2)The shelter button is large, but the star needs to be right in the center of the shelter button for the squad to enter, but you can enter the shelter in 2 minutes or less if you haven't moved the squad.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Nice one CrazyForgeStudio I can't stop laughing. hahahaha
BTW found another small bug, when you overwrite an existing savefile. The picture for it doesn't update... You need to save it a second time for the picture to show the correct image.
BUG: When u do research/crafting(in the queue)... If you cancel it you're not refund the energy/research(data) points.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
i'm enjoying this but their needs to be icons showing you where the girls are at in the base, as well as a incest patch a teacher and her/his students and a landlady and her tenants its very on the nose. Probably can do with some proof reading as well to fix the typos and grammar.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
i'm enjoying this but their needs to be icons showing you where the girls are at in the base, as well as a incest patch a teacher and her/his students and a landlady and her tenants its very on the nose. Probably can do with some proof reading as well to fix the typos and grammar.
Generally character are at the same place, visit a character while she is resting(yellow) then go in the gym/pool/toilet. You will see the same character back to back.
Incest is already there... look at this...
If you click 'Backpack' then 'photo 1' you get to choose if you want teacher/pupil or mother/son and bestfriend or sister/brother

Last edited:
  • Haha

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I've a solution for the broken 'engrish' CrazyForgeStudio
Just make all the character foreign... Mary(Russian), Ai(Japanese), Sofia(French)...
That way you can 'pretend' it's the way those characters speak. That or it's the 'amnesia' everyone suffer from after being woken up. Their brains are recalling thing difficultly(gibberish)... Call it the 'Biden's stasis syndrome'. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
MAJOR BUG - SAVEFILE!
Think i found some info for the savefile picture not corresponding... might be related to the autosaving(script)? Not sure?
So what does this mean? Is it because i'm saving in the middle of an interaction/script(on screen choice)? Can you see How strange this is? if it's a new savefile closing the game, resolve the problem. But if you overwrite a previous savefile it doesn't!? Depending on when you load/save a file it messed things around? Autosave script? Left over files from previous save(\Scene) do not overwrite correctly? Create a duplicate? Need investigation!?

P.S. Notice how i said earlier in a previous post that if you save the file twice the image would show the correct one(when u save)... I don't know? How about YOU write/run the script twice while saving so the user doesn't have to...
Just do a 'double tap' like they do in 'Zombieland' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Generally character are at the same place, visit a character while she is resting(yellow) then go in the gym/pool/toilet. You will see the same character back to back.
Incest is already there... look at this...
If you click 'Backpack' then 'photo 1' you get to choose if you want teacher/pupil or mother/son and bestfriend or sister/brother
Do you happen to know he correct order?

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Is there going to be choice and consequence?

can futa be permanent (optionally) down the line?

if it is can the character's mention it from time to time?

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
how to turn the girls into futas?
Once you unlock Samantha, set her work schedule so that she is resting at a certain hour of your choice. Then on that hour go to bio lab and do all her assignments, it takes several days to unlock the futa pills, to actually use them you need to invite one of the girls to your bedroom, click give, them futa pill. Only works with Jennifer, Samantha and Ai, at the moment and is temporary idk if there’s going to be an option for permanent in the future or not.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
if you can have it so that we can talk to the girls multiple times a day rather the once.

the ability to skip whole days.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
One last thing I notice CrazyForgeStudio
Sorry seems to have find others bugs. ;)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes