kazouya

Jun 22, 2020
So except AI and jenny there is no sex scene right ?
i have the 100% save but still couldnt managed to get anything else.

Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
How do you get Jenny sex scene
In your bedroom, click 'talk', then 'actions', then 'teasing'. It's not really sex(no penetration).
If you can't tease Jennifer, keep hugging & kissing until she like you more(love point- relationship).
I think that's what kazouya meant. Ai & Jenny are the only characters you can tease, so far.
/EDIT: You can have sex with Ai in your bedroom after you complete the "Ai's Secret" quest.

Last edited:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
did you fix android screen resolution yet ?
MipMip from Bell Master: "We've taken to my discord to resolve this, turns out android allows the game to run on crazy screen resolutions that weren't originally supported. So here's an apk with best effort support for most resolutions (it won't look perfect, but it should be close enough and at the very least playable)." I think they have had same problem and it's from android.

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
Talk about Research to unlock a new quest Ai's Secret. this option never pop up on me so i cant do the talk about the Bio Lab Research during lunch. the only option avail on samantha is jennifer call and do more test

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Talk about Research to unlock a new quest Ai's Secret. this option never pop up on me so i cant do the talk about the Bio Lab Research during lunch. the only option avail on samantha is jennifer call and do more test
https://f95zone.to/threads/world-after-war-v0-26-crazy-forge-studio.23644/post-3272722

After helping Samantha with her serum research by visiting her several times in the bio lab, you talk about it during lunch, starting a new quest: Ai's secret.

But there was a button "Jennifer Help" that was advancing the whole quest to the end, in old versions.

You can fix it editing the file database.xml in your save file, clicking on the link above.

Make a backup of you save the file, before trying it.

Pat Fenis

Nov 26, 2019
Anyone that wants to read, I left a review. I forgot to mention that the developer I believe plans on implementing a combat system soon. For some that are having issues. The beginning part may be a little rough but here are some quick ideas:
-After the initial story scene and able to move.
*Go to each doorway/section and remove the fuses and copper wire (usually lit or wire is seen on the door).
-Use the right click function to see quests and where you have to go.
*Focus and use fuses and copper wire on those areas.
*If you have to go somewhere else then remove the fuses and copper wire that you just used to open the next door.
*Repeat that until you are able to start crafting (after Day 3 I think). I can't remember too much about the fuses because I had no issues with them. You can craft copper wire for sure.
-To move around after you exit the world. You have to click on the star at the top that will place a star at the base and then select where you want to go. Once selected you can move to the location using the time buttons (walk, car, plane which really is slow, medium, fast).
-I have noticed the search function has moved to the bottom right once you entered the new location.
-As you unlock girls, you should stagger their time off. As for scenes to appear, they need to be the only ones in the shelter I believe.
*During each girls time off, go to each location inside the shelter to see various scenes if they are there.
-Invite girls to your room to talk to them and unlock quests.
-Lastly for players that are further into the game. If you want to move a whole stack of material/gas over to squad or vice versa then you would hold the shift key and select the material you want to transfer (probably going to be doing this with fuel eventually)

Last edited:

Pat Fenis

Nov 26, 2019
new futa sex scenes?
I'm not sure if they are actual futa sex scenes as I'm not interested in that. However, I know these last few updates have been render upgrades and futa scenes with the occasional straight sex scene. I think two or three futa scenes this update.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Which one is the factory in Dallas should you visit with Mary?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
2 new action options with Ai in the bedroom are actually reworked scenes.
I changed a few dialogs and make new renders in the Missionary sex. And the blowjob after the horror movie was also remade.

Jan 23, 2018
2 new action options with Ai in the bedroom are actually reworked scenes.
I changed a few dialogs and make new renders in the Missionary sex. And the blowjob after the horror movie was also remade.
Would it be possible that you finish 1 quest per update, not just introduce few pictures on multiple quests. More specific Survival Quest.
When will we see Angelica and Alexis?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes