SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks, save works here for me now. I also removed every trace of the game before loading the save.

shyll

Jul 20, 2017
"The Dead World" How much do need, to talk to Tyrese, about Megan and Sarah.
Do I need all of Robyn and "... of Freedom" done?

Krogh

Jul 19, 2021
I just started playing. Seems like the Dev(s) is not native English speaker. Is grammar getting any better later in the game? I mean it's not a big issue. It's a second language to me aswell but it's so hard to focus and read sometimes.
No it doesn’t really improve, but it is not at the point where you can’t understand the context of the conversation.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys, i got some questions:

- I got 100 rel. points with AI but i cannot have sex with her. Is this a thing where i have to proceed with the quests or something?

- Where do i get the ammo for my weapons?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:

UltimateDegen

Mar 24, 2018
I progressed too far and skipped past all the NTR content with Tony, does anyone still have a save while Tony is still collecting taxes?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys, i got some questions:

- I got 100 rel. points with AI but i cannot have sex with her. Is this a thing where i have to proceed with the quests or something?

- Where do i get the ammo for my weapons?

Thanks in advance for your help!
WOW, this site seems really dead :(

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
WOW, this site seems really dead :(
I think regarding the interaction scene with most of the girls you just advance with their quest. After that if you have done something you are able to talk with them in your bedroom and repeat the action. Regarding the ammo i don't have idea.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Jesus what a buggy mess. When I try to visit warehouses on the second day I have to visit the northern one first and then the southern one, if I try to do it the other way around no warehouse menu pops up. Doing this means I lost a lot of time. When I load up an earlier save the two warehouses are gone since the game seems to think I have already visited them, even though i haven't - meaning I have to start a new game after spending so much time on the first one.

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Also, what kind of gallery is this? The point of a gallery is the ability to replay scenes, not just see pictures of them. And this gallery doesn't even seem to contain all the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes