Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
It was the first thing I did, I gave free time to all the hours and the same to me and nothing happens.
Maybe not enough love points, just for me qvest works fine ;) Try wach some movies, shower evets maybe help too... ;)

Managed to make some bullets (9mm) but no idea where they went or how the fuck I'm supposed to equip them. Right now my useless character is running around with a glock that has 0 bullets.

Why is this game so fucking hard to play!!!
bulets.jpg

Just take them to your inventory :)

Last edited:

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
weird. Usually on day 4 survivor quest always trigger but for some reason its doesnt trigger.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldAfterWar-0.102
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe not enough love points, just for me qvest works fine ;) Try wach some movies, shower evets maybe help too... ;)

View attachment 4039243

Just take them to your inventory :)
First off - THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING!!

Could you please explain a little on how to move things around. I can now see the bullets - but have no clue on how to move them around, much less equip them into my glock, which shows "0/9mm bullets" no matter what I do.

I believe I've managed to move them to my "squad" which currently consists of only me, but no way to move them to me
Screenshot (1).png

When I go back to myself, though I see this.....
Screenshot (2).png

Damn these user interfaces suck balls or what!!

Last edited:

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Greeting comrades and... comradesses?

Anyway, a question. Are squad girls still just meat shields for our Jacky boi or you actually can give them some weapons now? Cause I tried and... well, I tried, ok?
Can't get past these 6 zombie pidarases even with good old Magnum and hunting knife, kinda frustrating.

Also, I leveled up dexterity to get 8 ap but... I still got just 5. How? Why?

Reactions: WanderingJoe

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
First off - THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING!!

Could you please explain a little on how to move things around. I can now see the bullets - but have no clue on how to move them around, much less equip them into my glock, which shows "0/9mm bullets" no matter what I do.

I believe I've managed to move them to my "squad" which currently consists of only me, but no way to move them to me
When I go back to myself, though I see this.....
Damn these user interfaces suck balls or what!!
Bullets can be reloaded in fight mode only. I just back in this game so for naw i don't fight any zobies... maybe later i can tell more :D

cewa

May 9, 2018
Greeting comrades and... comradesses?

Anyway, a question. Are squad girls still just meat shields for our Jacky boi or you actually can give them some weapons now? Cause I tried and... well, I tried, ok?
Can't get past these 6 zombie pidarases even with good old Magnum and hunting knife, kinda frustrating.

Also, I leveled up dexterity to get 8 ap but... I still got just 5. How? Why?
Combat is horribly broken in this game. Just ignore it, so far none of the quests require combat

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Yes I know theres a "how to cheat" in the OP but i was wondering if theres a cheat mod to streamline it a little bit more?

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
Just started and i got special key to chamber 1 but i cant seem to find bio lab key i opened all spots on wall am i missing something?

2.50 star(s) 64 Votes