narikaw

Feb 7, 2022
Привет, вопрос: либо я окунь, либо сохранение сломано, как после планшета гнома, Саманта ломается, условно + такой вопрос, как заняться сексом с Мэри + почему я могу давать таблетки фута только женщинам? таблетки груди и гнома можно.

Игра почти полностью закрыта.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Привет, вопрос: либо я окунь, либо сохранение сломано, как после планшета гнома, Саманта ломается, условно + такой вопрос, как заняться сексом с Мэри + почему я могу давать таблетки фута только женщинам? таблетки груди и гнома можно.

Игра почти полностью закрыта.
In which language you want to recieve answer?
На каком языке вы хотите получить ответ?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
About broken save, there was some reports about it and this is quite rare. I think i did not have broken saves ever.

Played last version and there was no problem with Gnome shot, on both of them. MC and Samantha. I think I only saw 1 event with her which you can not repeat, and only talk about it and gather resources, just can not repeat scene. I think it is first choice.

Sex with Mary only possible from the start via her quests and after it you can do some in your room, but not all scenes there available. Some in the Living room. Some in other events, Some are only possible via other Ghost girls, 2girls + MC.

Sorry not understant this question, why it is only possible to give futa pills only to women? - well because male already has dick and mc do not need it. Or you asked why only futa pills scenes available for other girls and not Boobs and Gnome scenes?
Some scenes only possible still with Samatha in Lab, here only Dev can answer you, when other scenes will be available with all girls, not only Samantha.

Last edited:

narikaw

Feb 7, 2022
About broken save, there was some reports about it and this is quite rare. I think i did not have broken saves ever.

Played last version and there was no problem with Gnome shot, on both of them. MC and Samantha. I think I only saw 1 event with her which you can not repeat, and only talk about it and gather resources, just can not repeat scene. I think it is first choice.

Sex with Mary only possible from the start via her quests and after it you can do some in your room, but not all scenes there available. Some in the Living room. Some in other events, Some are only possible via other Ghost girls, 2girls + MC.

Sorry not understant this question, why it is only possible to give futa pills only to women? - well because male already has dick and mc do not need it. Or you asked why only futa pills scenes available for other girls and not Boobs and Gnome scenes?
Some scenes only possible still with Samatha in Lab, here only Dev can answer you, when other scenes will be available with all girls, not only Samantha.
Thank you

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
How do you get the new Futa ntr scene and the new futa+cat scenes? I wish the change logs were a bit more clear about what new content there is.

Luxrow

Apr 13, 2023
there is no public release anymore. If you want to play newest content, you have to buy it on patreon site only. A few times, we had saviors who leaked the lateast versions here after almost one year without public release.

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
There are two noticeable bugs I have encountered with a fresh save on V098. The button to change the equipment of MC is unreliable; sometimes you can't click the icon to change equipment, you need to quit to map, and try again. Also, I'm not sure you're unable to change the weapon of your squad, if you are I'm not able to. Another bug is when in combat with another girl, in your second turn you can't end turn if you select the girl, it bugs out because the girl can't do a turn.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
W
There are two noticeable bugs I have encountered with a fresh save on V098. The button to change the equipment of MC is unreliable; sometimes you can't click the icon to change equipment, you need to quit to map, and try again. Also, I'm not sure you're unable to change the weapon of your squad, if you are I'm not able to. Another bug is when in combat with another girl, in your second turn you can't end turn if you select the girl, it bugs out because the girl can't do a turn.
I suppose they're way past that. They are around 1.00 something now from what I heard.

2.50 star(s) 64 Votes