DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Quest Save Ghost Reaper, after you recieve radio signal from Nikolai and go on Chenook there there is talk about Huston which i have not even visit once. And some quest give the same vibe. I just do not want to start content with Tony. Will It break anything?

Dev, maybe you need to lock some quest with requirements like clear another quests before you can start other quests?

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well, foud bug with quest Saving a Ghost Reaper, after you left with squad to laboratory second time Nikolai escaper(non NTR path) and after i return there is no trigger to anything like nothing happened 1719268287788.png

How can i avoid it?
Save is just before return from lab. maybe i should not used helicopter?...

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Well, foud bug with quest Saving a Ghost Reaper, after you left with squad to laboratory second time Nikolai escaper(non NTR path) and after i return there is no trigger to anything like nothing happened View attachment 3767072

How can i avoid it?
Save is just before return from lab. maybe i should not used helicopter?...
The scene isn't triggering because there are 2 quests you need to progress through first, which involve Ashley.

Reactions: DeMoS666

Luxrow

Apr 13, 2023
some quest are still bugged if you reach the end of the content, the next maj, you cant continu the quest, you have to use an older save where you didnt reach the end at the moment. That was the case for the quest with robyn, ashley, sarah/megane and jennifer. Maybe it come from the fact that some new quest would be triggered before the old one on standby.

That would be great that options in bedroom would be more logical with relationship level ( like we have some anal and vaginal sex with some girls like mary and sakura through the story but they will likely castrate us for asking a handjob :oops: ).

• Haha

MonkeyWraith

Dec 6, 2022
Hi, every time I play this game on PC most of the sex scenes have missing parts. The screen goes blank for a bit of it then comes back when the MC cums. Are there any fixes for this or what should I provide to help fix it?

• Thinking Face

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, every time I play this game on PC most of the sex scenes have missing parts. The screen goes blank for a bit of it then comes back when the MC cums. Are there any fixes for this or what should I provide to help fix it?
At least tell to Dev which version of game you are playing, Win?
I do not understand how someone can help you without this

I'am playing myself on Win10 and have no problem at all.

MonkeyWraith

Dec 6, 2022
At least tell to Dev which version of game you are playing, Win?
I do not understand how someone can help you without this

I'am playing myself on Win10 and have no problem at all.
Good point. I'm playing the latest version 0.98 but I have had the same problem with all versions of the game that I have played. I'm running Linux Mint 21.2 and have played both the Linux and Windows versions using Wine and had the same problem with both. I don't think I have tried setting Wine to Win10 though, I usually set it to Win7 or Win8.

• Thinking Face

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Good point. I'm playing the latest version 0.98 but I have had the same problem with all versions of the game that I have played. I'm running Linux Mint 21.2 and have played both the Linux and Windows versions using Wine and had the same problem with both. I don't think I have tried setting Wine to Win10 though, I usually set it to Win7 or Win8.
If you tried Linux version, idk what the problem. But i heard Wine is not supporting most of the games. Try emulation of win 10, maybe this will work, I'am sorry, not tried Wine myself, using win almost all time.
And I'am not sure how technically done sex scenes to understand reason of problem.
If It is using some video, then it maybe problem with codecs. I'am not sure.

If i may ask one more question in sex scenes where is menu with different angles, pov, cameras and speed, do you see this menu?

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
The role system of deciding "this person is your [madlib answer] and you are their [counterpart]" is stilted and I usually see it with games that want incest but can't technically put it in because of Patreon.
But if you write it so that everything works fine that this is your secretary, not your mom, that your sister is actually just your platonic bestie, and so on, then the writing is really weak.
Does this do anything to adjust if you put in answers like that? Or is it just a coincidence that this game words it so similarly to ones trying to hide incest?
What's the "canon" roles?

This character is my skibidi gyatt and the older one is her rizz lord. This one's role must be 'sus' because I definitely see a future with her among us.

• Thinking Face

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The role system of deciding "this person is your [madlib answer] and you are their [counterpart]" is stilted and I usually see it with games that want incest but can't technically put it in because of Patreon.
But if you write it so that everything works fine that this is your secretary, not your mom, that your sister is actually just your platonic bestie, and so on, then the writing is really weak.
Does this do anything to adjust if you put in answers like that? Or is it just a coincidence that this game words it so similarly to ones trying to hide incest?
What's the "canon" roles?

This character is my skibidi gyatt and the older one is her rizz lord. This one's role must be 'sus' because I definitely see a future with her among us.
Logically it would look stange if you did not change roles, tried it.

IDK if you know, but If you click on shalves in MC room there is additional configuration for some NPCs (women).

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to get all the game scenes in a gallery or only through saves? The game has a gallery but no scenes, only cg

• Thinking Face

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there any way to get all the game scenes in a gallery or only through saves? The game has a gallery but no scenes, only cg
Nope, not that i know a way to do it, you only can buy CG in Gallery, and there are not ALL of them. Only if you can make some gallery mod yourself maybe.

Reactions: leproso0413
2.50 star(s) 64 Votes