Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
tempting to play, but the reviews seems to stop me, maybe a big update will change these stuff? like the low quality renders?

Jun 21, 2017
There is a bug in the Repair the Houston Greenhouse/desalination plant. Liam won't take the listed resources even when I go with hundreds of each iron/copper plate and plastic bars

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020

Weird! then how the hell can i talk with the girls at the kitchen, cause it seems to be there are different kind of topics they want to talk to me about, but only will happen when we have lunch/ dinner at the kitchen

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
About the blackscreen on animations (and the first girl capsule thing)... I saw this bug being mentioned a fair number of times in this thread but none of the proposed fixes worked and the unanswered comments with the same issue makes me think the dev gave up on this bug (which is fair considering it's probably only linked with AMD GPUs from what I could gather). I actually loved the game from the little I have played and I would've loved to play more and support it. I'll keep an eye on the changelog if you do managed to find a fix. Good luck dev!

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
question, how do i set lunch/ dinner time in the kitchen?
Just go into the kitchen between 12:00 and 12:59. Preferably, 12:59, because lunch always ends in 13:00, so you will only spend 1 minute.

About the blackscreen on animations (and the first girl capsule thing)... I saw this bug being mentioned a fair number of times in this thread but none of the proposed fixes worked and the unanswered comments with the same issue makes me think the dev gave up on this bug (which is fair considering it's probably only linked with AMD GPUs from what I could gather).
On Linux, black screen on animations happens when the OS and/or Wine lacks some video codecs or other multimedia components. I myself use AMD GPU and i can easily turn the animations into black screen by uninstalling some GStreamer packages, which are OS multimedia components and are not related to video drivers.

Last edited:

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
On Linux, black screen on animations happens when the OS and/or Wine lacks some video codecs or other multimedia components. I myself use AMD GPU and i can easily turn the animations into black screen by uninstalling some GStreamer packages, which are OS multimedia components and are not related to video drivers.
I'm on windows and I tried installing the K-Lite codec pack as instructed in a previous comment on this thread
If you are on WIN, I would try the K-Lite codec pack from
If you have any other idea for a fix I'm willing to try cause to be honest I don't even know what a codec is :)

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey dev CrazyForgeStudio

I gotta say I like the game even tho i gave it a low rate, however there is a problem I want to bring to light, in case you don't read reviews, tying quests progression to talking to girls; if you talk to a girl once you can't talk to her again to progress a quest until you wait to the next day, and that's just stupid and boring, and no need for it to be a thing at all, this weird ass mechanic is the equivalent of cock-blocking someone

if I got all the requirements ready for a story quest, or a side story quest to progress and the only thing blocking me from doing it is being unable to talk to a girl cause i talked to her once already, then that mechanic needs to be removed/ or find a way to work around it, cause it just breaks the flow of the game and make it boring and frustrating

anyway, I wish you all the best with the game

Reactions: Adoringfan

elouraoui

Apr 17, 2018
Some questions guys, the saving a ghost reaper mission says to go to return I'm the shelter, I'm there but I can't finish it and there's the dead world where I can't find Tyrese
having the same issue with the ghost reaper quest idk what should i do ?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldAfterWar-0.98
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.50 star(s) 64 Votes