Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Does anybody have a save right before this 17 build? I really don't want to do everything again.

Also, I remember a bug where AI's quest never triggered, where you have to talk about the serum at dinner. Is it fixed now?

redv1per

Dec 3, 2019
Does anybody have a save right before this 17 build? I really don't want to do everything again.

Also, I remember a bug where AI's quest never triggered, where you have to talk about the serum at dinner. Is it fixed now?
use mine

Reactions: Terut

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

If Save has completed the Ai mission, you can redo the quest by doing this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Terut

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Following walkthrough, says sleep at end of Day 0. Jack keeps saying he is not tired yet. Any ideas. Thanks.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
You can fast-forward time without leave your squad of the shelter.

I can set a button to pass the time, but later you can have 4 squads traveling on the map and squads can't move if you are not in the map scene. because all the scripts are in the map scene.
Mc can do the same work as the girls, when you are in the map scene and the squad is inside the shelter, he will do what you tell him to do on the work schedule, he will be cleaning, researching or bathing, you can't control the mc right now he is working.
The bad part is when you want to see an event with the girls and you have to keep tweaking the work schedule to activate an event. but i can put a keybinding to go straight to the map view / inside shelter.
I5 5200U GeForce 920m 2GB 8GB Ram <---- Same Setup as mine. Even the CPU haha

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I always check the latest updates you never know you might find something interesting like this :unsure:

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
i think the intro might be broken, i can't find the special access card in the kitchen after i meet ai, it doesn't even let me see or select any drawers that have the cables and fuses in them, after talking with her she and the quest both say its in there but i can't open anything in there

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
i think the intro might be broken, i can't find the special access card in the kitchen after i meet ai, it doesn't even let me see or select any drawers that have the cables and fuses in them, after talking with her she and the quest both say its in there but i can't open anything in there
There is special access card or key in one of the kitchen drawers after finding it go too the pod chamber you came out off click on the exit option on the wall inside of that room on the right of the fuses there is a box the card is there you need the key from the kitchen though.

Also the auto save function is breaking the game can it be turn off ?

wwxx

Aug 22, 2017
well
after so many versions, have to say that
the game
concept is very good
but the design is totally messed up

I mean , I never seen such a terrible UI like that

Each time i want to do something, I find it is horrible to get what that icons' meaning
I play pc games since 1990s, and I thought there should be some common understanding, on game design

such as, same icon should be used as same meaning in common , and there should be some layers on the map. at least the map picture layer < map text layer < object layer < UI layer
but i found the layers are mixed up, the text Texas always above the place icon, and i have to move the map to get rid of it, strange???
and there are NO LOGICS between research / building / crafts.

I don't know why developers didn't use some designs that are proved successful in other famous games.
Research
tree is a good design that can tell you the logical relations between techs, and there should be a process bar some where to alert you the status.
And the which tech leads to what buildings/ crafts, there should be some basic hints.
And there should be a better design on base-status page

I know it is rude to say something like this

"This game should be re-maked for a better present"

in fact , I have been waiting for almost half a year, to see whether this game could become better, I think i am just wasting time

Again: The Game Concept is very good, but so poorly programmed.
I really suggest developers play more good simulate/management games to get the idea how to trans concepts into a game..such as Europa Universalis / cities skylines/ , that how to put lots icons and information together but don't mess up the UI
If nowadays is too complex to study, I suggest some 90s games, which are developed by VB or win MFC
Those games are out of fashion maybe, but they can tell you , how to organize a basic usefull UI in logical

It is also my fault for I should say this earlier. but any way , I think it is still worth to RE-MAKE it before it is TOO LATE
Terrible Design is not a bug. but a DEN

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes