Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Does anybody have a save right before this 17 build? I really don't want to do everything again.

Also, I remember a bug where AI's quest never triggered, where you have to talk about the serum at dinner. Is it fixed now?

redv1per

Dec 3, 2019
Does anybody have a save right before this 17 build? I really don't want to do everything again.

Also, I remember a bug where AI's quest never triggered, where you have to talk about the serum at dinner. Is it fixed now?
use mine

Reactions: Terut

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

If Save has completed the Ai mission, you can redo the quest by doing this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Terut

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Following walkthrough, says sleep at end of Day 0. Jack keeps saying he is not tired yet. Any ideas. Thanks.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
You can fast-forward time without leave your squad of the shelter.

I can set a button to pass the time, but later you can have 4 squads traveling on the map and squads can't move if you are not in the map scene. because all the scripts are in the map scene.
Mc can do the same work as the girls, when you are in the map scene and the squad is inside the shelter, he will do what you tell him to do on the work schedule, he will be cleaning, researching or bathing, you can't control the mc right now he is working.
The bad part is when you want to see an event with the girls and you have to keep tweaking the work schedule to activate an event. but i can put a keybinding to go straight to the map view / inside shelter.
I5 5200U GeForce 920m 2GB 8GB Ram <---- Same Setup as mine. Even the CPU haha

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I always check the latest updates you never know you might find something interesting like this :unsure:

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
i think the intro might be broken, i can't find the special access card in the kitchen after i meet ai, it doesn't even let me see or select any drawers that have the cables and fuses in them, after talking with her she and the quest both say its in there but i can't open anything in there

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes