hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I tried to play intro again and and i can't find anything from kitchen or anywhere, so i can't get in Biolab. And walkthrough or mission help isn't helping.

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
is anyonw had a balck screen problem ? When cinematic scene happen middle of scene , scene tun to black until finish lake a
censor its annoying . İs it bug

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
is anyonw had a balck screen problem ? When cinematic scene happen middle of scene , scene tun to black until finish lake a
censor its annoying . İs it bug
are you playing the Linux version?

I tried to play intro again and and i can't find anything from kitchen or anywhere, so i can't get in Biolab. And walkthrough or mission help isn't helping.
Were the kitchen drawers empty when you came in?
Do you have a key in your inventory?

passwor for PC is adameve?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Unlucky23

May 16, 2018
Sadly i cant play your game,99% of Unity games just have a White/Black/Green Screen instead of pictures or whatever,main screen was totally fine but the rest wasnt only when changing window size (constantly) i can see the actual game for a second,couldnt find a solution yet,drivers are up to date.

Playing on Windows 10

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Where that god dam Bio Lab Card? "Go into your Chamber room, Door > look at the place where the Fuses are (right from them) to find Bio Access Card." But I don't see any interactive card frame. Plus enterance to Chambers have box with inactive strange green frame: 1584423854516.png

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Where that god dam Bio Lab Card? "Go into your Chamber room, Door > look at the place where the Fuses are (right from them) to find Bio Access Card." But I don't see any interactive card frame. Plus enterance to Chambers have box with inactive strange green frame: View attachment 588908
The key has a number of the chamber, it's the main character chamber, jack's chamber.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Dear dev, you need take more time on improve grammatical errors and code fixing. I got today bug what don't give open menu on RMB(Right Mouse Button), also can't enter in bunker from World Map. You can't enter in bunker storage or bunker self, only posible if coming back to interior of bunker after 23 hours.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Dear dev, you need take more time on improve grammatical errors and code fixing. I got today bug what don't give open menu on RMB(Right Mouse Button), also can't enter in bunker from World Map. You can't enter in bunker storage or bunker self, only posible if coming back to interior of bunker after 23 hours.
Can you point the dialog that has a horrible grammatical error?

About the bug, I'm working on it.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Would someone be so helpfull and share a save from version 14 please? After moving games to new hardrive i lost a few files and this game was one of it :( dont wanna restart from scratch

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes