CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
My game is bugged on the map or i am doing something really wrong. I got an old save from 0.7 that won't let me in base at all. The buttons are there, but won't let me click them. So i made a new game and for some reason the buttons to enter the base won't show. Any help please? I am on the current version of 0.15. Need any more info let me know. :D
I will take a look.

I tested it here on unity and in the built version, with a new start and with a save given by someone here on the forum and I managed to enter the shelter without any problems.

My game is bugged on the map or i am doing something really wrong. I got an old save from 0.7 that won't let me in base at all. The buttons are there, but won't let me click them. So i made a new game and for some reason the buttons to enter the base won't show. Any help please? I am on the current version of 0.15. Need any more info let me know. :D
The 2 buttons to enter the base, don't show up if your squad are not inside the shelter.

Can you post here your bugged save file, so I can make a test here?

If the blue Star is showing up on the map its means that the squad is outside the shelter, you need first return to the base and get inside.

Last edited:

Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
I will take a look.

I tested it here on unity and in the built version, with a new start and with a save given by someone here on the forum and I managed to enter the shelter without any problems.

The 2 buttons to enter the base, don't show up if your squad are not inside the shelter.

Can you post here your bugged save file, so I can make a test here?

If the blue Star is showing up on the map its means that the squad is outside the shelter, you need first return to the base and get inside.
Sure I'd be glad to post them, what specific files do you need? database.xml? it won't let me put up whole save folder

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Sure I'd be glad to post them, what specific files do you need? database.xml? it won't let me put up whole save folder
Putting the whole save file would be better, the bug may be some file missing, you can't pack it inside a .rar?

Edited

Okay, the game shouldn't let you take the MC out of the squad, but you can get him out of the squad, which was not supposed to happen.

you shouldn't be able to go out with a squad without people.

The 2 buttons to enter the shelter and control the mc inside, check if the squad is inside the shelter and if the mc is in this squad. the buttons are disabled if not.

to fix it, Put the Mc back in the squad, and rename it to anything, to fix it, and rename it with the old name or any name and everything will work properly again.

The other problem, is that the game can't rewrite the saved XML files, if they are hidden or only readable are active, you will be unable to play the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beastwithin

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
Did you test the mac version? is it working fine?

I will wait for some more content before updating the android, mac and Linux versions.

Maybe every 3 or 4 updates I update.
Thanks for the answer!
I was asking since it's a few updates behind, so I tought that for some reason you stopped working on it!
Gonna test it asap, I'll let you know!

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
At some point of the game I got bored and I stopped playing, but everytime I see the 2nd pic at the OP, I get engaged again. ;)(y)

CraigBT

Jun 19, 2018
im having trouble working out how to get the food to the other base. I have the step van set up loaded with the gas but i cant work out the food. any suggestion please

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
im having trouble working out how to get the food to the other base. I have the step van set up loaded with the gas but i cant work out the food. any suggestion please
Step van and 20 units of gasoline have to be in the Shelter inventory, i.e. unequipped. If you have 20 units of food, the quest should progress.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I tried to play intro again and and i can't find anything from kitchen or anywhere, so i can't get in Biolab. And walkthrough or mission help isn't helping.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes