Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Shame about the futa, i will skip this one

hotspott

Jan 28, 2019
hi .. i get no further in the jack chamber, i'm missing the screwdriver, but i can't make it because the factory doesn't work .... has jmd advice?

translated with Google

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
hi .. i get no further in the jack chamber, i'm missing the screwdriver, but i can't make it because the factory doesn't work .... has jmd advice?

translated with Google
The game comes with a folder that contains a Walkthrough for all scenes and missions.

Each door of the Shelter needs 2 fuses and 1 copper cable to open.
the 2 fuses are inside the middle-top yellow box of the wall area, left side.
The copper cable is inside the chamber monitor, in the front of the chamber, at the bottom.
You can press Z button to see all the buttons on the screen. (not available in the android version)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

hotspott

Jan 28, 2019
Hello I am again, the gate of the factory is unlocked but when I click on it it says "DOOR OFF" what the hell. does anyone have any advice or help ... thanks

translated with Google

akuraz

Dec 16, 2018
Does this game have a save / load concept? If I save after playing hard, the load function has never been properly. The same is true for this patch. It is full of disappointments.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hello I am again, the gate of the factory is unlocked but when I click on it it says "DOOR OFF" what the hell. does anyone have any advice or help ... thanks

translated with Google
Some areas of the Shelter are not available yet:
FloorA: Factory and Hangar
FloorB: Bar, Pool, Game Room and living room.
I should have put some hints telling that area are not accessible yet.

Does this game have a save / load concept? If I save after playing hard, the load function has never been properly. The same is true for this patch. It is full of disappointments.
Some times it does not load the correct picture or correctly last access area of the scene after the game is saved, you can click in any area of the scene to correct it. It's a visual bug, that can be fixed with a click by the player.
if you guys could report bugs giving details about what is bugged, and what's steps you made to find it.
To prevent bugs, don't save during dialogs and save on FloorA or FloorB, and before load, go to the main menu and load the game from there.

that's a joke ... the walktrought is for the ver. 0.11 but we are looking for one for the ver. 14.?! is of no use at all so you can't get ahead ..

translated with GOOGLE
0.12 = A Christmas scene available in the backpack Scene.
0.13 = A .txt file comes with the download to access this scene.
0.14 = A Diary note scene available in the backpack Scene.

this game is like the last hope? I mean if you play in first person
[VN] Visual novel, not a First-person game.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game comes with a folder that contains a Walkthrough for all scenes and missions.

Each door of the Shelter needs 2 fuses and 1 copper cable to open.
the 2 fuses are inside the middle-top yellow box of the wall area, left side.
The copper cable is inside the chamber monitor, in the front of the chamber, at the bottom.
You can press Z button to see all the buttons on the screen. (not available in the android version)
assuming the answer to charjkl's question is ''yes''?

nicknick08

Apr 17, 2019
the screen on android was not fit.. is there a way to make the screen fit? i can't see the words above the menu or in conversation below..

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes