CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
All I ever managed in this game (early versions) was to move wires and batteries around and end up in some empty room with nobody around. Are we in a society of survivors now? Like the Helix series?
The game comes with a walkthrough with every step to get hot scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helix series
is this series good?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It had me hooked when it appeared ... death stranding before it was ever one idea.
My impact was close to resident evil first movie ... I do not think they ever matched that.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Here you go Sonayte. Everything researched. Everything built. Not sure about everything done. Other than grinding relationship points. But the grind is out of the way for sure. Moral, water, energy and food increase daily. You also have a helicopter in your inventory to fly around faster if you want to scavenge but there is no need. Make sure to get gas if you do use it.

Last edited:

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
The game is interesting but learning the many things thrown at you and grinding for hours is not worth it for the poorly made short scenes imo.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
I have a bug with the Gym, everytime Im' going in, I need to put cable and fuses and they disappear after 1 use.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
V0.13 After entering the rooms, the fuses and cables disappear
Yeah... same here...

Just started the game for the very first time, didn't skip.
Using the fuses and cable from the wall and console opens the chamber door. Looked around the map and couldn't find anything to do. Walkthrough tells me to get more fuses from the chamber, but every time I take new ones from the wall they're removed from the chamber door and I have to use them there again to get out, leaving me with zero fuses to open anything else.

What am I missing?

edit:
Nevermind, figured it out.
Fuses and cables are on random doors, walkthrough was wrong.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
V0.13 After entering the rooms, the fuses and cables disappear
Yeah, I tested here and it's bugged I will fix it soon, the game is not saving them correctly.

For now, only play 0.13 to see the new content and make a backup of the save before putting it inside the 0.13.

Play 0.12

To get the fuses and copper cable back you need to cheat opening the Database.xml file and duplicating the disappeared fuses and coble.

or

location gamefolder/Save/Scene

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is there a way to speed up overland movement?
Can't seem to find anything in the help files and I really don't want to have to stare at the map for 10 minutes while my player slowly crawls from house to house.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Can't seem to find anything in the help files and I really don't want to have to stare at the map for 10 minutes while my player slowly crawls from house to house.
Yes you can research and build a van and or /two helos. You put them in the inventory of whomever you want explore faster. They use gas so you'll need to search the gas stations (if I remember correctly). You can throw my save above in your save game directory and check it out.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The airplane icon button on the top screen can speed up world time. You can use the button to speed up the while your squad is searching the places too.
It takes 13 seconds to complete an entire day of work at max world speed.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When you gonna load a save file, go to main menu first, if you load a save file without it the game doesn't correctly load stuff.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes