CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
YAY, a native Linux version. Some improvements:

• ScreenSelector plugin requires the i386/32bit version of libgtk2.0-0. On Debian-like distros the package is libgtk2.0-0:i386
  • There is no option to modify the volume
  • Text only advance when clicking the dialog box on different scenes. Sometimes, making the screen lose focus and get it again makes it behave.
  • Spacebar is inconsistent across scenes, sometimes it works to advance text, others do not. I've observed that clicking the dialog box, makes the spacebar work.... sometimes.
  • Jack complains that it's too dark when entering the room... it's actually too bright. I'm not sure if this is a meta joke.
  • Clicking exit in the stove/oven returns you to the first level on the kitchen/dinner room, rather than the previous screen.
  • Animations aren't played at all: first handjob by Ai, Ai on the bath, tightjob by Ai, Mary floating in the chamber, etc. This is probably a deal breaker for many Linux players.
  • Save time
I've not compared against Windows. If those issues happen in Windows, I don't know (I used a VM to play, and remember that some of these issues were there too). I'm not going to report the typos, since they aren't exclusive to Linux.

cc CrazyForgeStudio
-What is an NRE?

- Only carbon doesn't have a maximum stock at the moment, I haven't done the logic yet, but there will be when I add the Carbon Tank to the research/build menu. The squad has a max amount of "Kg" that can carry around, but, the logic is not there too.

-Hmmm, I have just check here that .mp4 are not compatible with Linux, I will try to find a solution to this.

-advancing dialogs with space bar only work after your first click and during some dialogs the scene changes, what makes you need to press it again, I will fix it.

-The room was supposed to be dark in these dialogs, it will be fixed.

-ok, Fix the kitchen button.

-About the Save time, I was working on it right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
It could be a missing i386 library. If you can build a 64 bit version, we can discard that since I'm sure I have the libraries installed.
ok, I'm building in 64 bit here and the link will post here in 30-60 min.
Edit:
ops... I have just figure out that I was working in the system to save dialogs, it's not ready yet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Enjoying the game but bit stuck on something. I've built a crowbar and full blowtorch but can't seem to equip them on my character in order to open any of the panels in the first chamber. I can move them from the base inventory to the exploring party one but thats about all.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Enjoying the game but bit stuck on something. I've built a crowbar and full blowtorch but can't seem to equip them on my character in order to open any of the panels in the first chamber. I can move them from the base inventory to the exploring party one but thats about all.
Crowbar and full blowtorch need to be in the shelter storage then you just click on the box that needs the item and it should work.

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Quest bug:

- The cookie eater quest isn't completed even when calling the girls and Jennifer getting spanked.

-What is an NRE?
Sorry, NullReferenceException. Basically, you are referencing null. Either because the object doesn't exist yet, or it's out the scope (like defined elsewhere but you can't access it). This pages can overwhelm you, but will help you

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
ok so if im pass day 42 i can't see the christmas event ? cause nothing happen on my 105 day (and yes it's form an old save)
edit : oups nvm im retarded i didn't see the option upthere my bad
edit 2.0 : WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN "SEE YOU NEXT YEAR" give us what happens next , im so sad .

also there is a bug of when you put bathing water to the max you get -12 happiness instead of 12 .

and i like that automatically deposits but the sad part is that it also deposits all the Gasoline :(

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Quest bug:

- The cookie eater quest isn't completed even when calling the girls and Jennifer getting spanked.

Sorry, NullReferenceException. Basically, you are referencing null. Either because the object doesn't exist yet, or it's out the scope (like defined elsewhere but you can't access it). This pages can overwhelm you, but will help you
I was able to set up the Gym date though. Even if the quest reminder tells me to catch her at it again.

My own issue is getting the Bio Research Quest to activate.
Samantha just keeps asking for my semen.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
ok so if im pass day 42 i can't see the christmas event ? cause nothing happen on my 105 day (and yes it's form an old save)
edit : oups nvm im retarded i didn't see the option upthere my bad
edit 2.0 : WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN "SEE YOU NEXT YEAR" give us what happens next , im so sad .

also there is a bug of when you put bathing water to the max you get -12 happiness instead of 12 .

and i like that automatically deposits but the sad part is that it also deposits all the Gasoline :(
The Summary still did not check if you can produce enough water in the purifier and in the pump. It just checks if your stock has enough water to bath.
if you have 0 water in the stock, but you produce 200 water in the pump and 200 water in the purifier, it will show that you gonna lose morale but you will not lose.

I will gonna put an option that you can withdraw an amount of gasoline if you have any vehicle/aircraft in the squad soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quest bug:

The cookie eater quest cannot be completed, it only goes to the part where she is spanked, I will put a warning to the next updates when a quest has no end yet.

I was able to set up the Gym date though. Even if the quest reminder tells me to catch her at it again.

My own issue is getting the Bio Research Quest to activate.
Samantha just keeps asking for my semen.
Oh, if she is asking for the semen, it means that you already start the quest. The quest is activated when you invite her to your room and talk with her and then she will ask for help in her research, after doing this you can go help her in the bio lab.
Can you give more details about what you already see? maybe you have found a bug.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy New Year Master builder of a future for our MC and a nice return to humanity for our NPCs!

Keep workin ' on thos babes! Food for thought and beautiful dames keep any gamer young and bustlling at the seams for the sweet release of love and affection in all the games!

Game On! Have a grand 20 20!

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Oh, if she is asking for the semen, it means that you already start the quest. The quest is activated when you invite her to your room and talk with her and then she will ask for help in her research, after doing this you can go help her in the bio lab.
Can you give more details about what you already see? maybe you have found a bug.
All options started activated. With the call Jennifer option already visible.
I actually had to restart to get this right.
I was kinda late trying to activate that quest the first time, something like 35+ days on.

Now... as to the game itself. It's a good concept, which is why I stuck with it despite having had to restart a few times.

The UI needs work though.
You need a quicker way to switch between the interior shelter map and the command center. Right now, if you're on level B, the Command Center is at least 2 clicks away. You need to cut that down further. Particularly since a lot of things can only be done from there. I'd recommend a Command Center shortcut even at Level B. Or maybe at the quick menu itself.

You need a faster way to start the time running when you're not planning on going out to collect resources. As it is, you have to go to the Command Center to do it, and that has issues as noted above.

Speaking of resources, I'd recommend a quicker way of viewing what raw materials you have on hand. Maybe you could add it into the Inventory section of the quick(right click) menu. That would put the info within easy reach if you're trying to plan your Craft and Build queues.

The Summary window does not have a button to go back to the Quick(right click) Menu.

The deposit all button is a step in the right direction, but it's bugged. If you cancel it you're stuck outside and can't get in.

If you're depositing items piecemeal, clicking on the button X times where X is the quantity you have is frankly tiresome. I'd recommend an additional button to just transfer all that you have of a particular item. And, all the buttons point to the left, even when it's already on the left side.

The font choice is... strange. From a distance, 1 and 3 look the same.

This one's more of a gameplay issue. Interacting with the girls take up no time at all. Even if you for example work out with Mary, it doesn't take up time at all. About the only interaction that does take up time is the group lunch. I'd recommend adding a similar mechanism for interactions with the girls, 30 mins or so for shared showers, certain quest related interactions and the like.

Lastly, action options for interacting with the girls. Is it possible to just leave out the ones that aren't added or haven't been activated yet? It's kinda annoying to see so many options but be actually limited to only hugging.

undo1

Jan 27, 2019
Any time assigned as Resting/yellow. You can't talk to them if you want to trigger the scene. I've seen better results if you only assign one hour/timeslot.

i don't find myself please if you can look at this save file. what went wrong?

undo1

Jan 27, 2019
You have to have nobody else assigned to rest at the same time and must not have called her to your room at any point during the day.
Also won't work if you peeked on her while showering.

but I still have the same problem. Have you tried the stored file I brought with you?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

New content:
Put a type of movie that the girl doesn't like very much, she will get bored and fall into sleep and then some options will appear.
Minor Changes:
-Now you can save/load the game during dialogue. (Not recommended yet)
-The save and load menu shows the time and date of saved games and is sorted by the last saved time.
-Now you can Drag your camera holding the LMB/left click in the map view/command center.
-Added shortcut to Command Center on Floor B.
-Fixed 3 "Exit" button of the kitchen.
-Fixed, Nebraska province was written wrong.

Download link:
Win:

**The new save system is a little bit bugged but is playable, I have worked on the current update and I could not fix some bugs.
*The game has an autosave, that is not saving correctly the current scene and picture, but saving manually can fix it.
*The game load the wrong picture
*The game load wrong scene.
*Loading old saves will pop up a white screen, just click any button on the screen to fix it.
Avoid saving during dialogs and prefer to save the game on the Floor A or Floor B.

I will work on the fix of the bugs in the next days.

You can save the game before inviting a girl to watch a bad movie, make another save because when you invite the girl the game will autosave. (The game autosave every time the scene changes).

P.S if you find any bugs report here, I have changed a lot of things, it is very possible to have MANY BUGS if you easily get frustrated by bugs, DON'T plays this version.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All I ever managed in this game (early versions) was move wires and batteries around and end up in some empty room with nobody around. Are we in a society of survivors now? Like the Helix series?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes