CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I see your points and can't help but to agree with you.
Also talking about the MC why is he so ugly made, i mean seriously just check him out when you click on the status window
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I need to get rid of this picture of him, the light is very bad.

new thumbnail picture:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntr - Sama

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v0.11

Changelog:

Blowjob: need 10 hearts.
sex: need 20 hearts.

New quest added to walkthrough.

Download Link:

Discord Channel:

New thumbnail picture:

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
There is little I could actually play in this first version, because I ended up stuck on the station(?) map, when the MC wanted to go grab a bite to eat at the kitchen. Encountered lots of same-looking doors that wouldn't budge and a section he wouldn't enter due to low lights, but was unable to get to any place where I could continue to do something productive.

My impressions up to that point: The game is very bare-bones right now and the puzzle nature of finding clickable spots in the scenery, looting them for technical parts like fuses or copper cables and then adding those to spots where they are needed is confusing and not necessarily intuitive. A little more instruction and feedback from either the MC or perhaps some narration given by the AI we briefly "hear" during the prologue would go a long way. The game also needs some sort of user interface that keeps track of collected parts.

The dialogue wasn't something to write home about. It was pretty simple, hardly realistic and the frequent lack of correct use of upper and lower case was grating. There are some 4th wall jokes in there that I personally dislike, because they work against my sense of immersion.

Not that there currently is much to immerse into: We got a man waking up from some unknown procedure in an energy chamber. The fact that he keeps referring to his surroundings as 'Sci-Fi' seems to suggest that he is from our contemporary times, as does a reference to Netflix. Despite him calling the station(?) around him 'Sci-Fi', he seems to have no problem looting tech parts from the various bits of machinery around him and then using those to bypass locked doors.

There are the seeds for an interesting game, but especially story wise this needs a lot more to really grab one's attention. Based on what little I have seen I'd suggest less humor and a little more believable reactions, unless Comedy is what the creators want to go for. Also the puzzle solving part needs some interface and a better responsibility from the game.
Well i have pkayed to and wath you must first doing is found the kabel and the fuse. than you can go to,the kitchen door and put therer the cabel and the fuss. from therer is easy to found more of this items.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
The game is definitely underrated with a lot of ambition/potential.
However it makes a very poor first impression (why it flew under a radar, for a lot of people).
My advice?
- Ditch the opening with collecting cable, fuses, etc...to move in between rooms. It doesn't really make sense ( in advanced science facility) and it's more annoying, than engaging. I'd bet most people gave up straight away.
- Improve/redesign the main map ( of home base). Make each location look a bit ( visually) different.
- Some of the writing can be improved ( main character dialogue...so he doesn't sound like a horny teenager)
Ok so I pretty much abndoned this game first time because of this, so what exactly is it that you have to do in the beggining??

Reactions: Jarul

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
- Ditch the opening with collecting cable, fuses, etc...to move in between rooms. It doesn't really make sense ( in advanced science facility) and it's more annoying, than engaging. I'd bet most people gave up straight away.

this is what stopped me from playing

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Once you get to the kitchen, which takes less than 5 minutes, you'll find plenty of copper cables and fuses, which is more than necessary to open all doors that have content up to the current version 0.11.

Now the doors visually show if they have the cables and fuses and you don't have to look at the door panel to unlock it, just turn on all the green lights by placing the fuses and the copper cable that will be open.

Some doors already have the fuses and the cable (bathroom and bedroom).

It's a fast and easy task, you don't have to do it again after you get the cables and fuses in the kitchen.

You can press the Z button to view all invisible buttons and use to view kitchen drawers.

Research Center(livrary) have no content yet, after you complete the first quest, just get the fuses and cable back.

In many games, some mechanics are put in place to make the game more interesting, like that game with zombies, when some door needs a very unusual thing to open.

which character is the futa?
There are no characters born Futa, any girl can use a vaccine that turns her into futa for some time, there is not much of this content, but soon there will be plenty.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 9inchz

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I came to play, but this is one of the games made in unity that I can not play. I wish you success with your game. My old laptop's graphics card just doesn't handle it.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
Once you get to the kitchen, which takes less than 5 minutes, you'll find plenty of copper cables and fuses, which is more than necessary to open all doors that have content up to the current version 0.11.

Now the doors visually show if they have the cables and fuses and you don't have to look at the door panel to unlock it, just turn on all the green lights by placing the fuses and the copper cable that will be open.

Some doors already have the fuses and the cable (bathroom and bedroom).

It's a fast and easy task, you don't have to do it again after you get the cables and fuses in the kitchen.

You can press the Z button to view all invisible buttons and use to view kitchen drawers.

Research Center(livrary) have no content yet, after you complete the first quest, just get the fuses and cable back.

In many games, some mechanics are put in place to make the game more interesting, like that game with zombies, when some door needs a very unusual thing to open.
Don't like to be harsh but . . .
You should stop defending the door mechanics. Nobody likes them. It adds nothing to the game. It is a really poor way to start the game.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
after following those steps
I can't exit the command center.
if I click on the right side it said "this door is locked" and the "Exit" button dont do anything.
I just tested it here and I couldn't find this bug.
i have tested skipping to day 3 and not skipping.

Try to save and load or close the game and open it again, maybe the save file of the game is corrupted or the game itself.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes