CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
after following those steps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't exit the command center.
if I click on the right side it said "this door is locked" and the "Exit" button dont do anything.
I just tested it here and I couldn't find this bug.
i have tested skipping to day 3 and not skipping.

Try to save and load or close the game and open it again, maybe the save file of the game is corrupted or the game itself.

Jul 31, 2017
I just tested it here and I couldn't find this bug.
i have tested skipping to day 3 and not skipping.

Try to save and load or close the game and open it again, maybe the save file of the game is corrupted or the game itself.
I've re-download the game start fresh and still the exit button dont do anything if i skip to day 3 it work but this is the firs time I try this game so I dont want to skip events so just give me a save after this scene if you havit

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
can you pass your bug save file? I will open in unity maybe I will find the bug.

here is the save file right the cc part

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
my problem is before I can upgrade anything the moral goes kaput and game over
Yeah it's actually hard at the start of the game, basically don't make them overwork try to kep there happiness over 50% by putting them to rest (if you are wondering how just right click then choose "work" select the yellow icon and drag it on someone).

When you right click there is also the option "rules" there you can choose food & water consumed per day it also affects the Moral.
Don't forget to keep the ship clean (heavily affecte Moral) you can find how to do it in "work"

PS: I'm saying all that but i actually got 4 game overs to figure it out, but once you get it Moral will hit over 1k easy.

Jul 31, 2017
can you pass your bug save file? I will open in unity maybe I will find the bug.

here is the save file right the cc part
sorry I've already deleted my save fil but now I cant exit the bedroom here the save file
edit: I tried to start and skip to day 3 and the exit button dont do anything.

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Don't like to be harsh but . . .
You should stop defending the door mechanics. Nobody likes them. It adds nothing to the game. It is a really poor way to start the game.
It's the reason I deleted it after 15 ins of frustrating gameplay

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
sorry I've already deleted my save fil but now I cant exit the bedroom here the save file
edit: I tried to start and skip to day 3 and the exit button dont do anything.
ok ... I have tested your saved file inside Unity Engine and in the built game and I could use the Exit button of the comand center and bedroom without problems.
No error was throw.
Nobody have reported this bug and i have no clue why the buttons are not working with you.

It's the reason I deleted it after 15 ins of frustrating gameplay
Now, the game have a walkthrough and hints inside the game, if this don't help you, i need to rewrite some parts.

GongGong

Aug 25, 2017
I tried this game for fun, but really got hooked on the management aspects - but I seem to either have run into a bug or done something completely wrong.

I cannot get the quest AI's Secret to trigger. I recall having had the conversation regarding research at lunch, but I just moved on, and now i cannot talk to AI. When talking to Samantha, i have 3 option: jennifer, help research and nano - but all of them just repeat and the text for help research and nano are the same.

I have attached my save if that helps.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Patreon post link:

Changelog:
v0.12
-Christmas event scene available after Day 42 in the bedroom while checking the backpack.
-Fix: The Save and Load menu now correctly shows the day and time of the saved games

Win:

Mac*:

Linux*:

*Test version, not tested.

Reactions: Kingvlad

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I tried this game for fun, but really got hooked on the management aspects - but I seem to either have run into a bug or done something completely wrong.

I cannot get the quest AI's Secret to trigger. I recall having had the conversation regarding research at lunch, but I just moved on, and now i cannot talk to AI. When talking to Samantha, i have 3 option: jennifer, help research and nano - but all of them just repeat and the text for help research and nano are the same.

I have attached my save if that helps.
I have downloaded and opened your save file.
The save file show that the quest: "Ai's secret" is not started yet.
I went to the kitchen to start the quest, but the button was not there, because the Samantha quest was not in the right part.
Talk about Nano cells with Samantha is show before talk with Ai, it's a Bug. UPDATE*: Fixed.

Now I'm testing why the Ai's quest has reset.

Last edited:

GongGong

Aug 25, 2017
I have downloaded and opened your save file.
The save file show that the quest: "Ai's secret" is not started yet.
I went to the kitchen to start the quest, but the button was not there, because the Samantha quest was not in the right part.
Talk about Nano cells with Samantha is show before talk with Ai, it's a Bug. UPDATE*: Fixed.

Now I'm testing why the Ai's quest has reset.
Edited the save file and reset lab quest to chapter 5 - that seemed to do the trick. Thanks a lot and thank you for the quick response.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Edited the save file and reset lab quest to chapter 5 - that seemed to do the trick. Thanks a lot and thank you for the quick response.
The only way this bug could have happened was to save and load during the dialogs.
The dialogue in the kitchen advances first the Samantha quest and then the Ai quest begins. If you save and load in the middle of the dialogue, the Ai mission will not start.
I'll fix this in the next update, to save the part of the dialog you're on. :)

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes