CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How pick item at home?Im searching home and finding item but i cant put my inventory
What items?

where is north of texas , in dallas?
Yeah, it's a big and colored icon.

Another Problem Replicator down to 0
The replicator only works with the necessary carbo stock.

Clean water max 800 if reach this amount for example 818 you not get 800 the next day you will be reseted to 300.
The same for energy I had 1270 - 1300 max - next day should 1300 and a lost of some energy but it was reseted to 300.
Food reset to 50 . Maybe this are the starting amount of ressources.
Oh! I will check it out.

I found and fix the bug.
Fixed on v 0.23

Last edited:
Reactions: undo1

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I asked AI about the survivors again, and all it says is that I need a vehicle, 20 units of food and gas to talk to them. I have all the items but the location for Dallas site is no longer available on the map. I've already met with them once, but thought there was a second message/meeting as well? Thanks.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I asked AI about the survivors again, and all it says is that I need a vehicle, 20 units of food and gas to talk to them. I have all the items but the location for Dallas site is no longer available on the map. I've already met with them once, but thought there was a second message/meeting as well? Thanks.
1 meet in a warehouse
2 meet in Dallas, in they shelter.
Your quest log is saying about what?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
1 meet in a warehouse
2 meet in Dallas, in they shelter.
Your quest log is saying about what?
It says all things must be in the shelter deposit, not the squad. I have the items (van, gas, canned chicken) assigned in the squad. If I move the canned chicken to the shelter, doesn't it get broken down into carbon, metal, and such? Do I need to assign anything to Jack's squad to meet in Dallas? Thanks.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It says all things must be in the shelter deposit, not the squad. I have the items (van, gas, canned chicken) assigned in the squad. If I move the canned chicken to the shelter, doesn't it get broken down into carbon, metal, and such? Do I need to assign anything to Jack's squad to meet in Dallas? Thanks.
Update: I'm not quite sure what I did but got it to work. I did lose my step van cause 20 gallon of gas wasn't enough to make it back to the shelter. Is there a way to recover the vehicle, or do I have to make a new one?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Update: I'm not quite sure what I did but got it to work. I did lose my step van cause 20 gallon of gas wasn't enough to make it back to the shelter. Is there a way to recover the vehicle, or do I have to make a new one?
Until the current version, you can't.
You can cheat to get some resources and make a new one vehicle.

Make a backup of the save file before try to edit it
You can also SPAWN a step van in your squad add the line to the Database.xml:
If you have no vehicles in the squad the line of the code will be written like this:

<vehicles />

Then you replace with this:

<vehicles>
<Vehicle>
<vehicleName>Step Van</vehicleName>
<life>100</life>
</Vehicle>
</vehicles>

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I completed The Survivors quest yet my latest save shows "Not Implemented Yet"? Is there a glitch why this is not saving?

On a different note: Will we be producing weapons soon? Titanium would be good for rigid body armor.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I completed The Survivors quest yet my latest save shows "Not Implemented Yet"? Is there a glitch why this is not saving?

On a different note: Will we be producing weapons soon? Titanium would be good for rigid body armor.
More in v 0.22.

Weapons need a combat system and the combat system will not be available so soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

samss

Apr 26, 2018
Couple of issues that I have run into so far with the 0.21 build.
1. Jennifer chamber doesnt allow me leave after entering. need to reload save.
Specifically when I go into the chamber and try to leave(go to the door) it wont let me leave it jsut sends me back into the chamber.
2. Jennifer getting out of chamber event happened at least 2 times before I got the Jennifer knocking on door event.

Now on Day 15 and those are only issues so far.

EDIT. just now did run to the Jennifer knocking at the door event Day 15 and time 20.01 even though she was working already that day like others
EDIT 2. Same repeat knocking event happened with Samantha
might be some kind of save issue. Will try to replicate to see if happens again

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Couple of issues that I have run into so far with the 0.21 build.
1. Jennifer chamber doesnt allow me leave after entering. need to reload save.
Specifically when I go into the chamber and try to leave(go to the door) it wont let me leave it jsut sends me back into the chamber.
2. Jennifer getting out of chamber event happened at least 2 times before I got the Jennifer knocking on door event.

Now on Day 15 and those are only issues so far.

EDIT. just now did run to the Jennifer knocking at the door event Day 15 and time 20.01 even though she was working already that day like others
EDIT 2. Same repeat knocking event happened with Samantha
might be some kind of save issue. Will try to replicate to see if happens again
1. I will check it out.
2. This problem happens sometimes, and it can happen to Mary, Samantha and Michelle as well.

samss

Apr 26, 2018
1. I will check it out.
2. This problem happens sometimes, and it can happen to Mary, Samantha and Michelle as well.
Repeat knocking events happening multiple times likely arent bugs it seems. Just me failing at using the saves.
Example:
Wanted to go back to start of 1 event but ended up loading last save that was way before(spotted work-time plans had changed)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm having the problems with 0.22 on PC, I double click the application and noting happens. Anyone else?

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Okay, just from reading the description and a few things that have to be researched, I can already suggest a few improvements to fill a few plot holes. First off, since the shelter was designed for VIPs and government types, aka the types who absolutely NEED their creature comforts with as little (read: none) hassle as possible, most of the tech I have read about (water purifier, water pump, greenhouse) would already be there. Make it so that the damn things broke or something, so you need to research them in order to fix them. Unless of course this particular bunker was never finished.

Just a note from someone who literally just read the description, read a few comments, then downloaded the game. I saw what looked like a glaring plot hole and offered a suggestion to fix it. If it is explained in game why this bunker is so bare bones in spite of its proposed lazy population of professional paper pushers and toy dog petters, then feel free to ignore this comment.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
BUG: Can't get into Bio. The walkthrough says I need to get the access card after encountering Ai, but why wouldn't I pick it up before leaving the chamber in the first place, as I did. I can't pick it up a second time, either.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
BUG: Can't get into Bio. The walkthrough says I need to get the access card after encountering Ai, but why wouldn't I pick it up before leaving the chamber in the first place, as I did. I can't pick it up a second time, either.
To have access to the Bio Lab, you need a Bio Lab access card.
This card is inside a box named "ZIP", at the door of the MC's chamber.
Not the door of the entrance of Chambers, but the door of the Chamber 01.
But to open this box you need a key, that is inside one of the drawers of the kitchen.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
Or Mary dosent learn to off filter and The Matrix has glitch when girls discover Jennifer because the same words happen again and again if was like the first time....
I guess im stuck or ¿is in construcction those specifics scenes?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Or Mary dosent learn to off filter and The Matrix has glitch when girls discover Jennifer because the same words happen again and again if was like the first time....
I guess im stuck or ¿is in construcction those specifics scenes?
For now the scenes will be repeated, when the game has more punishment options, the dialogue will change.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes