MrSlasty

May 25, 2020
I've been on day 70 now, I've opened all rooms, except the elevator which is still off, and the bar which is still dark. I've invited Suzy and Kassandra and their girls. I've built a plane so I can get anywhere fast and I'm completely self sufficient but I'm having trouble with the girls. Although my like rate for Samantha and Michelle are above 100 they still won't go beyond a kiss. Ai is above 200 but still won't do anal as is Jennifer. And Mary is still cold as ice. I've done every scene in every room (bathing with them all, pool scene, living room scenes, fitness scenes, kitchen scenes, bio lab scenes and so on) but they still won't go further. With Ai and Jenniffer I've got the teasing, blowjob and sex scenes, with Samantha, Mary and Michelle it's only kissing except of course the different room scenes. Have I finished the game for now or is there a way beyond this point?

Reactions: dav121

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I've been on day 70 now, I've opened all rooms, except the elevator which is still off, and the bar which is still dark. I've invited Suzy and Kassandra and their girls. I've built a plane so I can get anywhere fast and I'm completely self sufficient but I'm having trouble with the girls. Although my like rate for Samantha and Michelle are above 100 they still won't go beyond a kiss. Ai is above 200 but still won't do anal as is Jennifer. And Mary is still cold as ice. I've done every scene in every room (bathing with them all, pool scene, living room scenes, fitness scenes, kitchen scenes, bio lab scenes and so on) but they still won't go further. With Ai and Jenniffer I've got the teasing, blowjob and sex scenes, with Samantha, Mary and Michelle it's only kissing except of course the different room scenes. Have I finished the game for now or is there a way beyond this point?
100 hearts will be the maximum, and any hot scene that doesn't need a quest can be unlocked.

Yeah! 100% Completed.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes