• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I found the problem, lol.

Samantha is in the squad, the script is not checking her in the squad.
but this was supposed to work even when some of the girls or men are in the squad.
Because when the combat comes you will need Mary a lot in the combat, she is very powerful, and hot, so you want to see her scenes, but need to every time remove her from the squad it's bad.
so, just gotta remove her?

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
CrazyForgeStudio Where do these girls come from and what is their role in the game?
Ah, ok they're the Big Brother Survivors squad:)

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You need to get to the Samantha mission(Bio Lab Research) until the part of making the futa pills.
Until the end of the mission say Mission Complete!
After that, you can give futa pills to Jennifer and Ai in the bedroom.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You need to get to the Samantha mission(Bio Lab Research) until the part of making the futa pills.
Until the end of the mission say Mission Complete!
After that, you can give futa pills to Jennifer and Ai in the bedroom.
I'll try. I've finished the mission with Sam. If something went wrong-can you reset just that mission from the save I sent?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes