pirek

Jun 5, 2017
i have an error,i not see this :
v0.24
New content:

- 2 new actions in the bedroom with Jennifer Futa.
- 1 new action in the bedroom with Ai Futa.
v0.25.3
New content:
-2 more actions in the bedroom with Ai Futa.
-1 more action in the bedroom with Jennifer Futa.

my save in attach

p.s.
- can u add rename shelter nrf 07 to what player want like a player name ?

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i have an error,i not see this :
v0.24
New content:

- 2 new actions in the bedroom with Jennifer Futa.
- 1 new action in the bedroom with Ai Futa.
v0.25.3
New content:
-2 more actions in the bedroom with Ai Futa.
-1 more action in the bedroom with Jennifer Futa.

my save in attach

p.s.
- can u add rename shelter nrf 07 to what player want like a player name ?
"Give" option in the bedroom with Ai and Jennifer now open a few options, give futa pill, or a gift.
:)
and in the near future with the other girls too.

Question where is kitchen drawer 06? I can only find 01-05...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Key Kitchen 06

Last edited:
Reactions: pirek

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
got error use my save upper and run time to 23:01 and try go to bed
I put the save.
I advanced the time until I went to the penalty scene for be outside the shelter after 11pm.
I went down to floor B, entered the room, clicked on the bed to sleep, slept, and nothing wrong appears.
no erros.

edit.
oh,i found it.
oh you edited the shelter name.
script don't work without the NRF 07 name. lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pirek

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
I put the save.
I advanced the time until I went to the penalty scene for be outside the shelter after 11pm.
I went down to floor B, entered the room, clicked on the bed to sleep, slept, and nothing wrong appears.
no erros.

edit.
oh,i found it.
oh you edited the shelter name.
script don't work without the NRF 07 name. lol
i see, rename time work and back to nrf 07 work too

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Key Kitchen 06
Kitchen Key 06.png Drawer 06.png
So how do i click it when it's not there? How i get here: After getting from medical clinic i enter to Hangar through door (that doesn't need parts) then go to open computer in Comand* Center - Office (*i think it should be Command) (again no need to parts), then to Hangar and then to kitchen.. and then this... I can go to bedroom and it brings out cutscreen, but i don't think that should happen yet.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
View attachment 690333 View attachment 690332
So how do i click it when it's not there? How i get here: After getting from medical clinic i enter to Hangar through door (that doesn't need parts) then go to open computer in Comand* Center - Office (*i think it should be Command) (again no need to parts), then to Hangar and then to kitchen.. and then this... I can go to bedroom and it brings out cutscreen, but i don't think that should happen yet.
The Comand Center - office door does not have the fuses and the copper cable if the door already had the fuses and copper cables.
Have you played the game before?
Did you create a new save with the same name as an old save?

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
The Comand Center - office door does not have the fuses and the copper cable if the door already had the fuses and copper cables.
Have you played the game before?
Did you create a new save with the same name as an old save?
Well this was third new game that i started, at first one i didn't have copper cables or fuses at hangar, (they were at Command Center) also i succeed to get password before getting in hangar, that lead to skip part of intro story and then there was first time i couldn't get to drawer, so i restarted and that time there was all cables and fuses to both ways and no drawer. That time i also entered to bedroom and got cutscreen and just quitted there, posted question.

First time i also tried to get cables and screwdriver from chamber where you wake up like in old intro, but it didn't work.

I do have old save when i last time tried play it and found that can't find keycard and posted about it in #585 (page 30) I don't want to skip to day 3...

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Well this was third new game that i started, at first one i didn't have copper cables or fuses at hangar, (they were at Command Center) also i succeed to get password before getting in hangar, that lead to skip part of intro story and then there was first time i couldn't get to drawer, so i restarted and that time there was all cables and fuses to both ways and no drawer. That time i also entered to bedroom and got cutscreen and just quitted there, posted question.

First time i also tried to get cables and screwdriver from chamber where you wake up like in old intro, but it didn't work.

I do have old save when i last time tried play it and found that can't find keycard and posted about it in #585 (page 30) I don't want to skip to day 3...
If you create a new save via the main menu using the same name as an old save, it will not delete your files from the old save, so if you removed the kitchen access card from the bio lab in the old save, it will not be in the "new "save with the same name.

This is the reason that the drawer is empty, and you still don't have the key, also the fact that the command center already has the fuses and the copper cable.

I haven't fixed this problem yet. I hope to resolve it soon.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
If you create a new save via the main menu using the same name as an old save, it will not delete your files from the old save, so if you removed the kitchen access card from the bio lab in the old save, it will not be in the "new "save with the same name.

This is the reason that the drawer is empty, and you still don't have the key, also the fact that the command center already has the fuses and the copper cable.

I haven't fixed this problem yet. I hope to resolve it soon.
Okay, i deleted all content from save file. I will try if game now works.

EDIT: That worked, also got stuff from open drawers :D I can power up doors!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Scenes that contain futa are avoidable, just the last part of the research with Samantha with Jennifer that I haven't yet put an option on to use the serum for large breasts.
Any girl can receive the futa pill in the room and become a futanari for a short period of time and then return to normal.
After giving the pill you have some options that can be futa on male and male on futa.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
but can u fix it ? i want to play your game in my phone ( mine is asus zenfone max pro)
Your phone is ultra-wide 2160x1080, so the UI is not scaling well with the screen.
I will find a solution to this problem in the near future.
Some phones have the option to change the resolution.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes