Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
i'm enjoying this but their needs to be icons showing you where the girls are at in the base, as well as a incest patch a teacher and her/his students and a landlady and her tenants its very on the nose. Probably can do with some proof reading as well to fix the typos and grammar.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
i'm enjoying this but their needs to be icons showing you where the girls are at in the base, as well as a incest patch a teacher and her/his students and a landlady and her tenants its very on the nose. Probably can do with some proof reading as well to fix the typos and grammar.
Generally character are at the same place, visit a character while she is resting(yellow) then go in the gym/pool/toilet. You will see the same character back to back.
Incest is already there... look at this...
If you click 'Backpack' then 'photo 1' you get to choose if you want teacher/pupil or mother/son and bestfriend or sister/brother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I've a solution for the broken 'engrish' CrazyForgeStudio
Just make all the character foreign... Mary(Russian), Ai(Japanese), Sofia(French)...
That way you can 'pretend' it's the way those characters speak. That or it's the 'amnesia' everyone suffer from after being woken up. Their brains are recalling thing difficultly(gibberish)... Call it the 'Biden's stasis syndrome'. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
MAJOR BUG - SAVEFILE!
Think i found some info for the savefile picture not corresponding... might be related to the autosaving(script)? Not sure?
So what does this mean? Is it because i'm saving in the middle of an interaction/script(on screen choice)? Can you see How strange this is? if it's a new savefile closing the game, resolve the problem. But if you overwrite a previous savefile it doesn't!? Depending on when you load/save a file it messed things around? Autosave script? Left over files from previous save(\Scene) do not overwrite correctly? Create a duplicate? Need investigation!?

P.S. Notice how i said earlier in a previous post that if you save the file twice the image would show the correct one(when u save)... I don't know? How about YOU write/run the script twice while saving so the user doesn't have to...
Just do a 'double tap' like they do in 'Zombieland' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Generally character are at the same place, visit a character while she is resting(yellow) then go in the gym/pool/toilet. You will see the same character back to back.
Incest is already there... look at this...
If you click 'Backpack' then 'photo 1' you get to choose if you want teacher/pupil or mother/son and bestfriend or sister/brother
Do you happen to know he correct order?

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Is there going to be choice and consequence?

can futa be permanent (optionally) down the line?

if it is can the character's mention it from time to time?

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
how to turn the girls into futas?
Once you unlock Samantha, set her work schedule so that she is resting at a certain hour of your choice. Then on that hour go to bio lab and do all her assignments, it takes several days to unlock the futa pills, to actually use them you need to invite one of the girls to your bedroom, click give, them futa pill. Only works with Jennifer, Samantha and Ai, at the moment and is temporary idk if there’s going to be an option for permanent in the future or not.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
if you can have it so that we can talk to the girls multiple times a day rather the once.

the ability to skip whole days.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
One last thing I notice CrazyForgeStudio
Sorry seems to have find others bugs. ;)

Last edited:

kazouya

Jun 22, 2020
So except AI and jenny there is no sex scene right ?
i have the 100% save but still couldnt managed to get anything else.

Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
How do you get Jenny sex scene
In your bedroom, click 'talk', then 'actions', then 'teasing'. It's not really sex(no penetration).
If you can't tease Jennifer, keep hugging & kissing until she like you more(love point- relationship).
I think that's what kazouya meant. Ai & Jenny are the only characters you can tease, so far.
/EDIT: You can have sex with Ai in your bedroom after you complete the "Ai's Secret" quest.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes