1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
+ Can you reach the lowest rating of the website by developing a game."

- Hold my marijuana.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I don't know what I'm playing at. I only dedicate myself to receiving talks from the instructors and watching hypnosis videos but I don't get any rewards nor do I know where or what to do to get them. I don't see femdom scenes or futas or anything. What is there to do?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The only thing I can think of is that the Dev is implementing the base story and other parts will be implemented later.
The rewards are only one image, easy to oversee it or skipped through.

The No-video route doesn't make sense to me (why would you hug and kiss the ladies if you are afraid of them?) so I guess that route is not implemented yet.

A bit weird in my opinion, to do it this way but maybe he a reason for this. ^^

Edit: Corrected a false statement.

Last edited:

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Are the sex scenes implemented at a later point?
There is nothing happening besides handkiss, kisses, and hugs.
You didnt get the handjob, footjob, and blowjob rewards? Though most of them were just a single image.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You didnt get the handjob, footjob, and blowjob rewards? Though most of them were just a single image.
Oh? I'm not sure, maybe I skipped it. :unsure:

Edit: Ups, I skipped the reward images. That's my own fault... :mad:

Last edited:

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
So if you played it orginially before the remake and also if you watch some of the intro scenes some of the involved characters (Like Arti) were sporting a lady rod downstairs, why are they all now female? Rather than the mix that they were?

Also I forgot at the time but credit for getting rid of the old layout, having to sit through all the scenes without skipping was painful.

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
There polls going on his Patreon page if you guys want to vote

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Nice theme for an interesting adventure but a tragedy execution. Sorry for honesty but I was damn disappointed and it was going to be really good. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Huge improvement compared to the previous version... yet still much to be done to actually make the experience enjoyable. First of all, the English is quite horrible... the dev should seriously consider asking someone to proofread. Also, the story is linear and lacks any diversity... but I suppose this is because the game is still in a very early development stage and much of the intended content has not been implemented yet.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Update 3 has been available to everyone for weeks now.

Would be a good game if not for single image sex scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: JmTrad
1.00 star(s) 5 Votes