1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
people don't even read developer notes or game introduction or even changelogs and then ....

ROSIE7012

May 25, 2019
I love the Idea of the Game, but trying to understand this horrible english translation feels like i am getting Brain Cancer and kills the Story.
"Sorry for my harsh words, but better english maybe will give the User a chance to understand the Story."

rivrrunner

Nov 12, 2019
Great concept. Not much to go on yet, and the language is awful. Fan of the genre, will keep an eye out for future releases.

Reactions: Hannes3184

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of world of beauties 1.0 reboot + Compressed

DJ Eazy-Dik

Jun 19, 2020
So....where are the beauties in this game world? Might want to show them in the preview pics....just saying :rolleyes:

Ps- some advice for the producer.....make your arm tattoos look like tatoos and not like gorilla arm hair

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
So....where are the beauties in this game world? Might want to show them in the preview pics....just saying :rolleyes:

Ps- some advice for the producer.....make your arm tattoos look like tattoos and not like gorilla arm hair
that not tattoos its mehndi designs its Indian thing just check on google it they are like that only.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
screenshot0002.png
Enhance
screenshot0002b.png
Enhance
screenshot0002c.png
Enhance
screenshot0002d.png

... Well, time to update my list of known fetishes, I guess.
Hope they don't get the botts as well, or they'd be in a right pickle.

Endonuclease

Jun 27, 2018
This game got potential and could be a major breakthrough in futa/trans catagory of games. All other existing games with this tag has quite small gameplay around them. I'd request you dev to change the font into something more comfortable to eyes and adjust it's size accordingly. Current one is a bit too hurty for the eyes. Otherwise game's got potential, keep up the good work. We really need a game which mainly revolves around futas/trans.

louie louie

May 12, 2020
Uhh, wait. I'm confused. Is there more to this? The game ends after 4 days of taking classes abruptly.
I'm confused as well, there is something I don't get maybe, the only thing I can do is this 4 days of training without any interaction or content, can someone explain?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The one game you wish the MC was brutally killed very first image...have to rank it as one of the 10 worst looking and rendered MC's in games of the past year..
also..this is a no choice(except to not watch or pretend) task repeater with still sex images if you say yes each day..there is zero gaming in this..just repetitious nonsense to see a singular still image of nude or sex at end of each week if you said yes each day...flush it down the toilet...

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Are the sex scenes implemented at a later point?
There is nothing happening besides handkiss, kisses, and hugs.

And what's this thing with the videos?
As far as I can tell, there is no difference in scenes from "Yes (looking videos)" MC is getting brainwashed
and "No (don't look videos)" MC keeps his instinctive fear of females.

Yeah, those beauties are... interesting to look at. ^^
But thanks for the effort. I find the idea great but so far it's boring because there is nothing happening, just training/learning.

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes