• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hohothepro

Jun 12, 2017
supporter codes:
- fullpower100 (confidence = 1000, fitness = 10, intellect = 10)
- fg64du8 (1 exclusive scene)
- jhd6gg7 (3 exclusive scenes)
- 1967tygh (1 exclusive scene)
- tdje5739 (3 exclusive scenes)
note that apparently the codes only work on the "supporter" version, to get the codes to work you have to set $fan to true on line 590 which triggers when you start a new game :)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
However, I still plan to write gangbang, spitroast, double/triple team, sloppy seconds, and other such sharing scenes where other guys are included in the future, but they are likely not going to be for most of the main girls.
Sharing is NTR both by general and forum definitions.

Specifically Netorase. NTR is a japanese meme where all cuck related stuff gets a name that can abbreviate to NTR.
The 3 most common ones are:
Netorare = your girl is stolen
Netorase = sharing/whoreing/swinging
Netori = you steal someone else's girl

there are also dozens of sub variants that all also abbreviate to NTR.

F95 does not use the japanese dictionary definition, instead it uses its own forum definition which is explained here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

If a dick is going into a love interest and it does not belong to the MC, it is NTR on F95.
Sharing is NTR, getting a girl stolen is NTR, getting your girl fucked by another girl but not stolen is NTR.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Overview:
In World of No Morals, You play as a normal college guy who, after a sudden accident, finds himself in a strange parallel world where people openly indulge in their sexual desires with little to no inhibitions. While the lack of morals shocked you at first, you quickly realized that... this was an amazing opportunity! In this world, you can make all your sexual fantasies come true, as long as you have the confidence to do so. Explore everything that this world has to offer and see what sexual adventures await you in a World of No Morals. (Grinding made to be as minimal as possible! No NTR!!!)​

Thread Updated: 2022-010-12
Release Date: 2022-09-12
Developer: RamyunKing -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
ALL: MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2040333 View attachment 2040342 View attachment 2040414 View attachment 2040327 View attachment 2040335 View attachment 2040338 View attachment 2040339 View attachment 2040361 View attachment 2040356
Since this is the World of No Morals, is there a chance for sissification/femboy to be included?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: La Me

Akaibu

Apr 11, 2019
supporter codes:
note that apparently the codes only work on the "supporter" version, to get the codes to work you have to set $fan to true on line 590 which triggers when you start a new game :)
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.fan = true" in console

Reactions: BoohooBitch

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
unable to tutor Maya. Intellect is 10, but there doesn't seem to be a mayameet variable, so the tutor board always shows Not Yet Qualified.

Eh, had to restart to get the tutor events to appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamingguy2005

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
RamyunKing Here!

Life/Work was pretty hectic for me last month, but I am happy to announce the release of WONM 0.2! I’ve added a lot of new content and made some changes based on the feedback, so I hope that you guys enjoy it.

Next Version
For v0.3, I plan to rework the current story a bit to give the game and main character some direction and purpose. I plan to keep the open-world/free-roam nature that I currently have in place, but I plan to essentially add a “Main Plotline” that will guide the story along and make things more interesting. I wanted to do this for v0.2, but didn’t have the time, so it will be coming next update.

And just in case anyone is concerned, the “World of No Morals” setting will not change, so don’t worry.

Conclusion
Although I plan to make the type of game I want to make, I am always open to suggestions and feedback on how to better the game. I try to check the WONM discord and F95zone thread whenever possible, so the best chance to reach me and get a response will be those two places.

If you like the game and want to support the development, consider supporting me on Patreon and leaving a nice review here on F95zone. These things really help and are greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
I am so loving your game, thank you. It is wonderful that you are open to ideas and I know that you will make your game as you see fit and I respect that. It would tickle my panties if you could include some sissification/femboy fetish in your game since it is The World of No Morals. Thanks for your consideration.

RamyunKing

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
Since this is the World of No Morals, is there a chance for sissification/femboy to be included?
I have actually been thinking about adding in some cute traps/femboys in the game (Which will be completely optional and marked for those that wish to avoid it). We'll see tho! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

RamyunKing

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
RamyunKing here!

I see a lot of criticisms about the name of the game, which is fair lol. I started making the game with a general idea of what I wanted to make and chose the name “World Of No Morals” because it was catchy and interesting without giving it great thought, but I realize now that the name doesn’t fully apply to the current world of the game. I’ll think about changing it to better reflect the world of the game.

Maybe “World of Loose Morals” would fit better? Let me know what you think!

Main
In regards to not having NTR, I do not plan to make NTR scenes because I am just not into that. I know how that seems ironic, as many have pointed out, but I’ll try to explain my thoughts as best as I can.

While the concept of the world does imply that everyone is quite open to having sex with others, and I plan to make that clear through certain scenes and plot points, I do not plan to write the kind of scenes in which you walk into one of the main girls, such as Amber, having sex with another dude. I like having the MC as the dominant figure and as the main male in the scenes, and want to keep the story focused on the MC’s exploration of the world.

But I understand the confusion, and I’ll try to better define the rules of the world when I rework the story in the next update. This may also involve including an optional system that allows the MC to “claim” the main girls for his use only for those that aren’t comfortable with any NTR, even off-screen.

HOWEVER, I will say that I am not against sharing scenes, such as the MC joining into a threesome, foursome, orgy, or gangbang. While most of these types of scenes will involve the MC with a lot of women, I also plan to write some scenes involving several girls and guys. I personally don’t consider this NTR and am fine with writing it, but I know that some people don’t like any amount of sharing, which I completely understand, so from now on I’ll mark all scenes where another guy is involved as “Sharing” so that you can avoid them as you please.

Also, sharing scenes with other dudes involved will mainly be reserved for scenes outside of the main girls, but I might make a few girls dedicated for this type of scenes.

Hope this answers some of the questions!

Raknor

May 12, 2019
supporter codes:
The codes are not working for the second version. I've tried all of them multiple times and it just doesn't seem to unlock version 2 extra scenes.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The codes are not working for the second version. I've tried all of them multiple times and it just doesn't seem to unlock version 2 extra scenes.
They work you just need to enter the console control+shift+I, enter this code" SugarCube.State.active.variables.fan=true" press the run button in console and then you can enter the codes.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
They work you just need to enter the console control+shift+I, enter this code" SugarCube.State.active.variables.fan=true" press the run button in console and then you can enter the codes.
I did do that already. However, this was from a saved game from version 1. I restarted the game and it all worked.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
RamyunKing here!

I see a lot of criticisms about the name of the game, which is fair lol. I started making the game with a general idea of what I wanted to make and chose the name “World Of No Morals” because it was catchy and interesting without giving it great thought, but I realize now that the name doesn’t fully apply to the current world of the game. I’ll think about changing it to better reflect the world of the game.

Maybe “World of Loose Morals” would fit better? Let me know what you think!

Main
In regards to not having NTR, I do not plan to make NTR scenes because I am just not into that. I know how that seems ironic, as many have pointed out, but I’ll try to explain my thoughts as best as I can.

While the concept of the world does imply that everyone is quite open to having sex with others, and I plan to make that clear through certain scenes and plot points, I do not plan to write the kind of scenes in which you walk into one of the main girls, such as Amber, having sex with another dude. I like having the MC as the dominant figure and as the main male in the scenes, and want to keep the story focused on the MC’s exploration of the world.

But I understand the confusion, and I’ll try to better define the rules of the world when I rework the story in the next update. This may also involve including an optional system that allows the MC to “claim” the main girls for his use only for those that aren’t comfortable with any NTR, even off-screen.

HOWEVER, I will say that I am not against sharing scenes, such as the MC joining into a threesome, foursome, orgy, or gangbang. While most of these types of scenes will involve the MC with a lot of women, I also plan to write some scenes involving several girls and guys. I personally don’t consider this NTR and am fine with writing it, but I know that some people don’t like any amount of sharing, which I completely understand, so from now on I’ll mark all scenes where another guy is involved as “Sharing” so that you can avoid them as you please.

Also, sharing scenes with other dudes involved will mainly be reserved for scenes outside of the main girls, but I might make a few girls dedicated for this type of scenes.

Hope this answers some of the questions!
If we're voting then my vote goes for "World of No Morals", I like it, it kinda gives you that TA-TATA-TA (blaring trumpet). World of Loose Morals sounds weak to me. I'm just saying. But, what the heck, it's just a name, and it's your game. Name it what YOU want. I don't get it, how somebody can be complaining about a title or name? This is just entertainment, all fun, and games, boys and girls, literally. Let the dev do his work.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have actually been thinking about adding in some cute traps/femboys in the game (Which will be completely optional and marked for those that wish to avoid it). We'll see tho! ;)
Flashing my pink frilly panties in thanks for considering the cute trap/femboys addition and praying you decide to do it.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
sleep sex is actually fucking someone unaware to your visitation -> versus someone sucking your dick in morning.
(I have no experience in it but I read and saw lot movies in this topic) Its still blowjob if we are going technical...route.
I looked carefully I don't see sleep sex genre in this game unless developer will put in. ;)

Needs more content if was in parallel world former existing one. Because I noticed fees right off bat? In Archer and Rick's fees seem make go no way don't take my money. I kind wondered how come hero never realized it. If there remake in future option what would developer put instead of university?

Exclusive scenes for supporters!
what were scenes really?

This game feels like snippet of Rick + Morty where Rick tries to find better existence in parallel universe.
World without morals means every sex event means pregnancy, why is there "anal" sex encounter every encounter?
If developer needs help tracking down missionary and doggy style gifs just ask people on forum for those animation loops. Really nice pictures by people in forum with good content.

Current outside visit zones are:

Neighborhood
Balz University
Crystals' Toy Store
Fitness Center
Park

How is it there no place to live like free home or apartment complex for hero to live in? Free home means he live nearby former residence, or apartment complex have a E-scooter. I just realized if there was place like mall hero could bought tent and lived at park by camping out.

Then again parallel universe no morals might be similar to Archer cartoon(where he was in coma) Those were actually cool Archer's flashback like integrated bob's burgers characters and some others I am not naming because adventures were kind interesting.

CFD should increased to at least 200 or 300 and computer or store should had means to pay back expenses.

scenes to me feel very limited.
Personalities of some characters felt like robotic if get my feeling. I played twice and I felt stepmother, character could been different developer could made so she mean, nice? You may need someone balance those feelings out lot.

Mean we know that she would be dominatrix of night with a side story like example you never knew what her day job was but you recently found out night job has her working at night some strange house.

Nice/ give her heart and probably baby create like mad, hero could be co-father.
Option build in future would be nursery, + children room. Garden area was like after thought. Maybe make it go quicker have map access means to click on, garden should been place to modify versus finished.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes