RamyunKing

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
RamyunKing Here!

Life/Work was pretty hectic for me last month, but I am happy to announce the release of WONM 0.2! I’ve added a lot of new content and made some changes based on the feedback, so I hope that you guys enjoy it.

Next Version

For v0.3, I plan to rework the current story a bit to give the game and main character some direction and purpose. I plan to keep the open-world/free-roam nature that I currently have in place, but I plan to essentially add a “Main Plotline” that will guide the story along and make things more interesting. I wanted to do this for v0.2, but didn’t have the time, so it will be coming next update.

And just in case anyone is concerned, the “World of No Morals” setting will not change, so don’t worry.

Conclusion
Although I plan to make the type of game I want to make, I am always open to suggestions and feedback on how to better the game. I try to check the WONM discord and F95zone thread whenever possible, so the best chance to reach me and get a response will be those two places.

If you like the game and want to support the development, consider supporting me on Patreon and leaving a nice review here on F95zone. These things really help and are greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
"World of no morals" isn't that a misnomer.
If a society truly had no morals it would simply fall apart there would be nothing to keep order.

Reactions: Black Xoul

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
For those wondering about the paradox about the world having no morals but there being no NTR, I understand the confusion. Personally, I ain’t a big fan of NTR, which is the main reason for not including it. This is why I wrote in the story that there are still some societal standards that are the same or similar, such as a legal age limit and not cheating on a partner (Unless an open relationship is agreed upon, which it often is).
Uhhhh, just an FYI, NTR off-screen... is still NTR :|

If you really want to exclude it, then just have it where you give the player the choice if LIs touch someone besides them. (Where in the case of an LI that is already with someone... well Netori, and MC steals the girl and chooses if they go back to them or not).

Otherwise... you still get the NTR tag if you have it written in there.

However, I still plan to write gangbang, spitroast, double/triple team, sloppy seconds, and other such sharing scenes where other guys are included in the future, but they are likely not going to be for most of the main girls.
As for this content, I highly recommend you make it all optional... otherwise you defeat the whole purpose of not happening on most of the main girls... cause the players who would care wouldn't want that content to happen at all. (although that doesn't mean add it optional on every LI, since I assume some just wouldn't have that within their personality of wanting to be like that, i.e. a char that only cares about MC for example).

So it becomes a thing of, if it is compulsory content, then why aren't you doing it for every LI? since those that would care already left because the content is compulsory.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

unknow38

May 29, 2017
So, the game concept is free use but no ntr even though you are not last man on earth...Man that car hit pretty hard!

AlfAlf

Sep 3, 2017
So what's new? Updated 4 hours ago but it's still version 0.2 which already came out a couple days ago

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Very entertaining game. I worry that these kind of full-on-sexworld games tend to get boring and uninspired after the characters get used to it. Maybe, the "direction and purpose" you plan to introduce next version will help.

My go-to suggestion would be to add some interaction with the "normal" world. The premise already hand one person switch from one world to another, so maybe other will as well? Possibilities might be:

• Normal girls appear in the sex world, have to be introduced to the weirdness.
  • When MC switched to the sex world, his sex world counterpart switched to the normal world. Shenanigans depend on how much interactions with a second MC would feel like NTR to you. Might include the second MC as an enemy, or just have him be arrested for sex crimes because he didn’t understand what is appropriate in the normal world.
  • Some device/ability/magic/etc allows the MC or others to move between worlds. Perhaps it happens at random, and now he has to deal with the normal characters until he figures out how to go back to the sex world? Maybe he wants to bring sexual freedom to the normal world? Possibilities are endless. Might risk at least part of the game turning into a typical corruption game.
There are tons of things you could do. Feel free to take or ignore any of the ideas.

So what's new? Updated 4 hours ago but it's still version 0.2 which already came out a couple days ago
Version 0.2 is the current version.

Reactions: RamyunKing

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
So, the game concept is free use but no ntr even though you are not last man on earth...Man that car hit pretty hard!
I believe game's concept is that the other guys are in stuck their rooms too busy fucking all the time, so you never meet them (but dev said that some girls will have scenes with other guys).

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I believe that the choice of the name of the game wasn't the best one. I mean, no ntr, gangbangs, swinging, etc. Too much morals for a world without morals... I am not criticizing the decision of which content you chose for your game, nonetheless it is true that it doesn't match with the implication of the title.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Recent update has group scenes with other guys at the fraternity. Having a freeuse world but all the guys are mysteriously absent and/or eternal virgins always seems very silly to me anyway. Either make it a harem world, or make it a freeuse world, but mixing them like that is just weird.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
"World of no morals" isn't that a misnomer.
If a society truly had no morals it would simply fall apart there would be nothing to keep order.
That is an excellent philosophical question! :)

Apologies upfront for my wall-of-text - TL; DR is at bottom.

Strictly speaking, it does depend on any given person's understanding of the term 'morality' and what it means to them and their social circle - i.e. what any specific human subculture deems to be 'accepted social mores'. (those mores differ from region to region, religion to religion).
Morals for any given person could be understood to mean 'I should do good things and hate bad things and those who do them' - while there are commonalities, the nitty gritty definitions of good/bad may differ between cultural groups, and therein lies the problem.
As one example pulled from a certain monotheistic doctrine, even the implied violence within the meaning of the currently used Anglo phrase 'to hate' has changed drastically from ancient aramaic implications to simply 'love less', to abstain, stay away from or avoid (one might even say 'turn the other cheek').
Note also the distinctions between the meaning of morals, laws (i.e. government legislation not religious laws) and ethics.
Even with those distinctions, there are flaws within each, due to the flawed nature of human societal hierarchies and power structures.
It can be said that there is a big difference between 'the law' and 'justice' - so too with 'morals' and 'justice' - both are exploitable for abuse.
Misintepretation of ethics also can be used to suppress opponents on political grounds, and deliberate cherry-picking of ethical guidelines contained in the UN charter of Human Rights leads to very weak and abused laws in various countries pretending to honour those Human Rights, to justify atrocities so long as they aren't your political allies, and have no voice or power to oppose you.
A 'world without morals' existed just fine throughout the animal kingdom before the tiny subset of homo erectus tribes within it decided around 1.9 million years ago, to predicate some extra behavioural laws to emphasise and self-justify cult-like obedience of a powerful minority - practicing a social hierarchy not dissimilar to instinctive mob behaviour, weeding out an arbitrary subset of those deemed non-conformant/disobedient, and closing ranks around the remaining axiomatic definition of accepted 'normalcy' - or 'doing what is currently deemed to be good and proper' - the specifics of interpretations of the definitions of various static-but-ambiguously-worded 'thou shalt' or 'thou shalt not' moral decrees continually change over time depending on the whims of the powerful elites leading those cults (often known as religions), and depending on shifting tides of sentiment within significantly large sub-populations, to gain concensus on what is and is not 'acceptable'.

Unfortunately, the end result of 'morals' and the associated blind mob-like obedience to them and the persecution of any who disobey regardless of the merits of their non-conformance, is to divide society - destructively (especially weeding out any intelligentsia or outspoken opponents of those unjustly claiming divine rights and powers in the name of some deity).
We are seeing this to a great extent in our global system of corporate mass media's profitable technique of generating cycles of antagonistic hysteria, false narratives, and division - e.g. the religious cult-like call by vested interests and corrupt appointed administrators pretending to be scientists to "believe in the science"
- when the actual practice of science demands that you NOT "believe in the science" but to continually question it, test it, and seek accurate repeatable peer-reviewed findings - in open forums, not in redacted or secret corporate protected storage, hiding any data which undermines or negates what the vested interests tell the public.
This continued blind-faith obedient practice of 'morals' can be described as the antithesis of inclusivity or human commonality/universality, and ultimately this abuse of contrived 'moral outrage' will itself further destroy any hope for unity of human society (splintered already by nation, culture, religion, phenotype, language, etc).
It acts to manufacture consent for war and atrocity of human against human, all to create profits for those powerful wealthy elites who have always stood at the top of the hierarchy of those moralistic cults - usually without exhibiting anything but lip service & symbolic adherence to said moral codes, as they believe themselves to be above laws and above the 'good masses' who obey the morals they were indoctrinated with - obediently hating whomever those morals tell them to hate.

Ultimately, the Darwinian / instinctual survival imperative of most animal species - to simply reproduce - and either care for the young until they can survive on their own, or give birth to sufficient quantities that a minimum survive through chance - requires no morals to exist - and the interspecies ecological balance of those animals would be fine if it were not for the destructive human species laying waste to the planet and to each other - with plenty of morals and 'ethics' being used to justify the laying of waste.

TL;DR - Morals are a dangerous tool ripe for abuse by those in power to control even the so-called 'educated' masses and keep them (i.e. society) divided into ever-more violent and antagonistic factions.

Mr Mackey version: Morals r bad, m'kay?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Oliz82

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
World of No Morals. (No NTR!!!) :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: WHAT?? This makes NO sense...it's like saying two countries in Europe are at war right now, but there are no deaths.
Cheating is a moral choice, so in a "world of no morals" cheating/NTR would be as common as breathing. Another title in the herpa durp heap :rolleyes:

Edit: Maybe change the title to "world of some morals"...but that would describe the world we live in now :unsure:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried this update and it was good.

The expansion of the school possibilities was varied and amusing.
A scene for each girl at home.
Though it was hot, I'm not sure about the bride system (are they just some sort of item and stay in the bride's room everytime?).
Thanks for adding a warning when the stats hit their limit and for their bonus.

There seem to be a problem with the money. We can't spend it if we have just the exact number (cf files). Though speaking of the fraternity fees, shouldn't we have already paid them when we joined?
Also, after trying the update and launching a previous save, the bride and the fraternity were available though they didn't exist yet in v0.1.

The issues about eating ramen, the minor scenes and the plot are still present.

Good continuation

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes