• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Hmmm seems weird that there would be no NTR in a world with no morals and people openly indulging in sexual debauchery with little to no inhibitions. But if there really isn't any NTR or it's avoidable then I'll keep an eye on it.

crnicerak

Oct 17, 2021
supporter codes:
- fullpower100 (confidence = 1000, fitness = 10, intellect = 10)
- fg64du8 (1 exclusive scene)
- jhd6gg7 (3 exclusive scenes)
- 1967tygh (1 exclusive scene)
- tdje5739 (3 exclusive scenes)
note that apparently the codes only work on the "supporter" version, to get the codes to work you have to set $fan to true on line 590 which triggers when you start a new game :)
dont get it, how to get codes work?

Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm seems weird that there would be no NTR in a world with no morals and people openly indulging in sexual debauchery with little to no inhibitions. But if there really isn't any NTR or it's avoidable then I'll keep an eye on it.
I think its written in a way so that you just never encounter it.

RamyunKing

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
RamyunKing here!

Sorry that it has been quite a while since I last made a message, but I have decided to pause the release of the next update until early january.

I have been trying to get a release out by the end of november, but with the holiday months being the busiest for me at my work, I have had little to no time to work on the development of the game. However, in the time that I have had, I have ended up rewriting the story several times for the sake of better progression and purpose. On the good side, I have written it to a point where I am happy with it and am excited to take it further. But on the bad side, getting it to that point took up a lot of my free time.

For these reasons, I decided to pause the release of the next update until early January, along with the billing of the patreon subscribers, since it would be unfair and shitty of me to charge you guys when I am not releasing anything.

Once again, I apologize for this and hope that you guys will keep an eye out in January for the next version, because I plan to make that a good one!

Thank you and have a good rest of the year!

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
I have downloaded ver. 0.2 on my smartphone, but HTML file runs without any images despite they are in the folder right near to it. How to make it work?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Any timeline on when version 0.3 will be out??
From the Patreon:

RamyunKing here!
Sorry that it has been quite a while since I last messaged you guys, but I have decided to pause the release of the next update until early January.
I have been trying to get a release out by the end of November, but with the holiday months being the busiest for me at my work, I have had little to no time to work on the development of the game. However, in the time that I have had, I have ended up rewriting the story several times for the sake of better progression and purpose. On the good side, I have written it to a point where I am happy with it and am excited to take it further. But on the bad side, getting it to that point took up a lot of my free time.
For these reasons, I decided to pause the release of the next update until early January, along with the billing of the patreon subscribers, since it would be unfair and shitty of me to charge you guys when I am not releasing anything.
Once again, I apologize for this and hope that you guys will keep an eye out in January for the next version, because I plan to make that a good one!

Johndoe89502

Apr 13, 2022
From the Patreon:

RamyunKing here!
Sorry that it has been quite a while since I last messaged you guys, but I have decided to pause the release of the next update until early January.
I have been trying to get a release out by the end of November, but with the holiday months being the busiest for me at my work, I have had little to no time to work on the development of the game. However, in the time that I have had, I have ended up rewriting the story several times for the sake of better progression and purpose. On the good side, I have written it to a point where I am happy with it and am excited to take it further. But on the bad side, getting it to that point took up a lot of my free time.
How’s the timeline on version 0.3 coming?

Johndoe89502

Apr 13, 2022
RamyunKing here!

Sorry that it has been quite a while since I last made a message, but I have decided to pause the release of the next update until early january.

I have been trying to get a release out by the end of november, but with the holiday months being the busiest for me at my work, I have had little to no time to work on the development of the game. However, in the time that I have had, I have ended up rewriting the story several times for the sake of better progression and purpose. On the good side, I have written it to a point where I am happy with it and am excited to take it further. But on the bad side, getting it to that point took up a lot of my free time.

Any update?

Reactions: BoonZ88

Johndoe89502

Apr 13, 2022
No update?
RamyunKing here!

No update?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes