2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
character is a woman, not a man.... and do not come with no gender definition.... his body has wide hips, in human anatomy women have wide hips for the uterus so they can have babys later, so the hip bone is bigger than the man... if you wanted to make a male that can become a woman later, you should have done a body with male proportion, and after his body changes to female... another thing, the character has makeup and small round jaw (a female face proportion, so thats the other thing that makes a female)

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
character is a woman, not a man.... and do not come with no gender definition.... his body has wide hips, in human anatomy women have wide hips for the uterus so they can have babys later, so the hip bone is bigger than the man... if you wanted to make a male that can become a woman later, you should have done a body with male proportion, and after his body changes to female... another thing, the character has makeup and small round jaw (a female face proportion, so thats the other thing that makes a female)
MC during one conversation told that he is a guy, not to mention other characters refer to him like good boy, young man or handsome. What are you talking about?

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There are 8 Billion people on our planet not everyone is going to be the same. Your kind of thinking is why we're in this shit show of a world now.

Edit: Let me clear up my comment. marcoelho says, "character is a women, not a man" I assume he's talking about the MC.
My point is there are men with outwardly feminine bodily features. but still men physically. I'm going by marcoelhos' totally ignorant reasoning for the MC being female. I'm not caught up in this gender bullshit. It's just another thing the weak-minded have weaponized to mask their insecurity about life in general.
I'm done getting into these useless discussions. This is fiction, fantasy, entertainment, escapism, etc... Why be so serious?

pedroDlara
Ozygator

Look at all the genetic issues that cause birth defects. Isn't it possible that genetic issues can occur in the reproduction system? Our bodies are not infallible, medically speaking. Google " Cytokine storms "

Last edited:

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
There are 8 Billion people on our planet not everyone is going to be the same. Your kind of thinking is why we're in this shit show of a world now.
8, 80, 800 billion people... but in this world of people, my God, there are only two possible genders, male and female, he described in anatomy the common female characteristics, common, there can be variables between one gender and another, yes ! And at this point you can question him, but when it comes to gender and anatomy, what he said is feasible. We must not confuse human anatomy and gender preference or sexual orientation, they do not fit into the same cat basket! ONE replica is allowed at a time, get the password and join the queue, please!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Umm, maybe you should go study basic anatomy to educate yourself instead of simping some feminist propaganda? Men and women have generally the same characteristics among their respective sex depending on their genetic DNA. This is pretty much what the post you quoted was saying.

No, people ignoring genetic sexual characteristics and wanting to assume everything is 'fluid' is the reason for the shit show.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Even my clown character created in Oblivion by using whole power of its character creation menu, wasn't as laughably ugly as mc of this game)

Reactions: BlackGuy85

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Ok. So I just played this game. The LI´s models are very nice. The MC´s face is too feminine but maybe with the "training" he supposed to do he will look more mainly.
This game seriously need some WT or at least an app in MC´s phone with some "What to do". Because the Road Map is still pretty confusing. Also, is there a way to change the relationship of the "family"? I know I can change their names but it lose some of the immersion that we look for this types of games.

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
Cannot get the latest version to run on a Mac; keep getting an error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/settings/script.rpy", line 17, in <module>
DiscordNotFound: Could not find Discord installed and running on this machine.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/settings/script.rpyc", line 11, in script
  File "/Applications/Utilities/Misc/WorldofSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Applications/Utilities/Misc/WorldofSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/settings/script.rpy", line 17, in <module>
  File "python-packages/pypresence/presence.py", line 43, in connect
  File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/asyncio/base_events.py", line 642, in run_until_complete
  File "python-packages/pypresence/baseclient.py", line 108, in handshake
DiscordNotFound: Could not find Discord installed and running on this machine.

macOS-14.3.1-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.24011501+nightly
World of Secrets 0.1.2
Mon Mar 25 05:32:18 2024

Reactions: SympoTaz
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes