2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
1st:
For me, these scenes happened as follows, I had to first do the two MC missions trying to masturbate and after what had to happen in the missions, on Sunday morning I chose to go straight to sleep and then all these events happened (vibrator, Mônica's blowjob, rubbing the MC's penis on Anna's ass).
:KEK:

This actually works. If you go straight to sleep on Sunday morning after the meat beating session when Anna helps you out, it triggers Monica's dildo scene and then subsequently the blowjob dream scene. Way to go devs, truly ingenious design.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs and RLRS

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023

This actually works. If you go straight to sleep on Sunday morning after the meat beating session when Anna helps you out, it triggers Monica's dildo scene and then subsequently the blowjob dream scene. Way to go devs, truly ingenious design.
Did you also receive a blank message from Mônica?

That's why I said the confusion started from there.:ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

This is complete nonsense, but it really is so, and only after the second session of manstrubation, if you played further it will not help!

DevilGizmo

Jan 14, 2022
Finally, and thanks, Buddy!!

Untitled.jpg

1st:
For me, these scenes happened as follows, I had to first do the two MC missions trying to masturbate and after what had to happen in the missions, on Sunday morning I chose to go straight to sleep and then all these events happened (vibrator, Mônica's blowjob, rubbing the MC's penis on Anna's ass).

NOTE: perhaps this confusion in Mônica’s scenes:
(dildo, blowjob
Monica, rubbing the MC's penis against Anna's ass). It may have happened because during the first mission the MC tries to masturbate and in the second mission, between them the MC receives a blank message from Mônica.

2nd:
After Monica's scenes,
exit the MC room, interact with the dog and you will unlock the park.

Reactions: RLRS
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes