2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
So how the hell do you end the first day laundry conversation with Monica with "maybe just knock?" because the MC got startled by her undressing.......AFTER she walked up on him KNOCKING at the door only to let him in and proceed to take her top off?????

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
It's really boring to start from the beginning in every update in a sandbox game, maybe I will play if there is a vn version. Note: Full of bugs

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
Good looking graphics and characters. Back story is a plus. But....
Trying to figure out if the MC is wearing eye make-up or is a futa. Shape of the eyes, eyebrows, lips. That face just throws it all out of whack. Looks way too feminine.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Ok so here is the thing, game is awesome, I mean the girls and the school thing always is good but there are some cons.

1º: Sandbox: Not against it but I always say the same, if you put it, make the way to do list good, it´s in game with the phone but events spam randomly sometimes when you don´t expect them in the list.

2º: The thing with the MC; I think it was pretty unique, the problem is that you would have to make 3 paths, which means the triple work and with good content, with all the girls that are in game maybe too much work. I would have liked an MC conservative that gradually with the frustation that was building became a sexmachine with the girls but, I really think they made the right choice dropping it and making only one path (with NTR hopefully :devilish:).

Who knows, an introvert MC becoming more acquanted with sex would be amazing,fighting with the other males (Jack, Simon or the Dean), tired of chads getting 28 girls with 0 oposition, boring.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
2024-07-17_071745.png
Is this the end of the update?

But there was no bj with Monica, but there was a dream where Monica takes off mc's panties and then in the morning his panties are wet from wet dreams - is this the scene quoted by bj from Monica? There was no rub against Anna's ass either. There was a scene where she helped mc jerk off by whispering dirty words in his ear.

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the Monica blowjob scene? is it the dream sequence
I had the bug where she texts you but when you open its blank after the failed masturbation

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
View attachment 3839670
Is this the end of the update?

But there was no bj with Monica, but there was a dream where Monica takes off mc's panties and then in the morning his panties are wet from wet dreams - is this the scene quoted by bj from Monica? There was no rub against Anna's ass either. There was a scene where she helped mc jerk off by whispering dirty words in his ear.
these quests don't appear in "roadmap" for some unknown reason, looks like they are hidden and you need to do specific thing to trigger them.
There is also scene where MC go shopping with Monica - saturday or sunday? noon or afternoon? (don't remember) in the living room.
Monica masturbation scene followed by Dream BJ scene + Anna ass rubbing --> no idea

Another hidden event i found is in school gym - tuesday noon, talk to Mrs Yoko. If you talk to her 2 times you will unlock gym
Anna & MC don't remember exactly how to trigger that quest in roadmap, but when MC return to home (afternoon?? no idea) it trigger automatically

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This dev is mind boggling. I like the renders for all the games, but the story never makes sense and I can't grasp what's going on half the time. and now a buggy sandbox mess? Nah

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
these quests don't appear in "roadmap" for some unknown reason, looks like they are hidden and you need to do specific thing to trigger them.
There is also scene where MC go shopping with Monica - saturday or sunday? noon or afternoon? (don't remember) in the living room.
Monica masturbation scene followed by Dream BJ scene + Anna ass rubbing --> no idea

Another hidden event i found is in school gym - tuesday noon, talk to Mrs Yoko. If you talk to her 2 times you will unlock gym
Anna & MC don't remember exactly how to trigger that quest in roadmap, but when MC return to home (afternoon?? no idea) it trigger automatically
And where Monica was manstrubating?
I just had her drunk in the living room molest mc and then a wet dream, but just where she took his dick out of her panties, she didn’t suck it.
The scene with going to the store and trying on bunny costumes was.
About physical education and the opening of the gym location, the wrote to me that i had unfinished business and it was not allowed to move around the map, so i went through it at random.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes