2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

BDI

May 23, 2017
I an currently looking for the toilet paper and lube. I the bedroom there is the laptop but when I click on it , it says that I should take the toiler paper and AFTER I found the paper clicking on the laptop says to take the lube. Dammit, where is that damn lube?

Gingernuts212

Dec 17, 2018
I an currently looking for the toilet paper and lube. I the bedroom there is the laptop but when I click on it , it says that I should take the toiler paper and AFTER I found the paper clicking on the laptop says to take the lube. Dammit, where is that damn lube?
Landlady room in bedside table

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
I remember that the reason the Protagonist was ment to be androgynous at the start of the game is because the game was going to have 3 paths one were he became more masculine, one where he became a trap/trans/sissy and another one were he became a woman.

Due to complains from people who didn't liked trans content like those comments you can see under this post from 2023 they reworked/rebooted the game into just the Masculine and Female paths, but now i think they have also dropped the plans to add the option to transform The Protagonist into a woman since we can no longer see his female version artwork anywhere else apart from the banner of this post where you can see a androgynous guy on the left and a female on the right with the World of Secrets in the middle. The Female on the right was going to be the female/feminized version of the Protagonist

So it seem from itch.io page and the title that they gave to "season 1 grow into manhood" that they only plan to develop the masculine path, he is going to go from androgynous to more masculine.

Edit: yeah they confirmed to me in their discord that the idea of the Protagonist having a path where he feminized and becomes a female has been discarded instead they would only develop the path where he would become more manly/masculine has the story progresses and they would introduce in a update a female protagonist, has part of the story, they said it would be spoiler to reveal more.
For those wondering here is the reason for all the reworks. They couldn't handle the voices complaning about the possible gay content or the protagonist being very femenine.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Renders look amazing but for the love of god find a coder who wants to collaborate and ditch the sandbox, oh and make the MC a dude.

Jun 5, 2017
I had to play through three times due to bugs and I'm still not even sure if I have a bugged quest or if it's the end of content. This game has been worked on for over a year from original title and for it to still be at this state is ridiculously questionable. The Ren'Py - Abandoned - Silent House [Ep. 2] [Vilkas Creative] | F95zone version of this game was way better and linear compared to what ever this remake is doing. Even if you are working on an incomplete title no game should be released in this state. If you're like me and use this site to find games to support do not support this title until this dev buttons it up.

Reactions: KiGa
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes