aappje

Sep 30, 2017
What's the best way to make money in the game? The sandwiches just get tedious if you want to upgrade your wallet.

Aug 30, 2021
NEW RELEASE January 2023 - Raven's Threesome

0.19_promo_0.19.jpg
We are happy to announce new update for World of Sisters 0.19, which will add new sex scene with raven and several new animations, tons of bugfixes and improvements.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

DESKTOP:

ANDROID:

LINUX: (This is our first release on this platform - please tell us if it works)

MACOS: (This is our first release on this platform - please tell us if it works)

How to access threesome?

Simply pass first chemistry lecture and visit chemistry class every wednesday or during first day in the game visit chemistry class after you move to the 1st floor of school.

New reworked egypt wheel puzzle:

Simply click on the puzzle in the geography class (school 1st floor & left door then on the old scroll on the top of the furniture)

How to access playboy magazine:

On the first floor there will be a paper hint which you can use in the school ground floor leftwing when you click on the locker at the right and enter keycode from the paper.

Another sexy flashback

Can be seen in the book of kamasutra in the geography class from 2nd floor, but you will need to pick a razor from the school rightwing at Miss principal Aurora's office (on the right)

The more patrons we will have the faster and bigger updates can be.
Thank you all for playing our game, CHEERS!

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
NEW RELEASE January 2023 - Raven's Threesome

View attachment 2287664
We are happy to announce new update for World of Sisters 0.19, which will add new sex scene with raven and several new animations, tons of bugfixes and improvements.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

DESKTOP:

Google Drive

Mega

Workupload

ANDROID:

Google Drive

Mega

Workupload

LINUX: (This is our first release on this platform - please tell us if it works)

Google Drive

Mega

MACOS: (This is our first release on this platform - please tell us if it works)

Google Drive

Mega

How to access threesome?

Simply pass first chemistry lecture and visit chemistry class every wednesday or during first day in the game visit chemistry class after you move to the 1st floor of school.

New reworked egypt wheel puzzle:

Simply click on the puzzle in the geography class (school 1st floor & left door then on the old scroll on the top of the furniture)

How to access playboy magazine:

On the first floor there will be a paper hint which you can use in the school ground floor leftwing when you click on the locker at the right and enter keycode from the paper.

Another sexy flashback

Can be seen in the book of kamasutra in the geography class from 2nd floor, but you will need to pick a razor from the school rightwing at Miss principal Aurora's office (on the right)

The more patrons we will have the faster and bigger updates can be.
Thank you all for playing our game, CHEERS!
Do you have any tittyfuck scenes in this game yet?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Its cool you got aromasensei to do your artwork but it seems he became a little rusty.
I like his earlier works more ( ' -')

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

amy-leanne

May 21, 2017
Trojan virus detected in the GOFILE download.
lib_burst_generated.dll
TR/Crypt.ZPACK.gen

Used to spy on you, violate privacy, destroy personal data, or make changes to your system.

Aug 30, 2021
lib_burst_generated.dll
TR/Crypt.ZPACK.gen

Used to spy on you, violate privacy, destroy personal data, or make changes to your system.
Nonsense, the links I provided are clear. it's standard Unity 2022.1.23f1 build.
If you mean the link on that torrent that someone else posted, that is not us, I have no idea what it is.
I suggest admin of this post to remove it.

I just ran a Eset Security over the folders I have zipped on the links I have posted, and nothing.
1673042756378.png

What is the download you mean, or what antivirus are you using?

Aug 30, 2021
Do you have any tittyfuck scenes in this game yet?
In about 2-3 updates teacher Cameron (Busty teacher with big boobs) will give player boobfuck sex after the school

Regarding codes - Codes are only available for our patreon followers, they are not needed to complete the game, they represent just a small boost. Feel free to join our ranks on our patreon if you are interested. We have made multiple scenes available directly from first minute of the game and more are on the way.

I also advice to use only the links I have provided from official sources, like our patreon or our website or posts we make.

I have updated our itch.io page too so download is also possible from there:

Have a good day.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
In about 2-3 updates teacher Cameron (Busty teacher with big boobs) will give player boobfuck sex after the school

Regarding codes - Codes are only available for our patreon followers, they are not needed to complete the game, they represent just a small boost. Feel free to join our ranks on our patreon if you are interested. We have made multiple scenes available directly from first minute of the game and more are on the way.

I also advice to use only the links I have provided from official sources, like our patreon or our website or posts we make.

I have updated our itch.io page too so download is also possible from there:

Have a good day.
Nice, there are a few characters who would give good boobfucks

Aug 30, 2021
Good day everyone.

I am sharing fix release 0.19.1 version:

The bug in egyptian wheel rotation was corrected.
I have updated the new download links for the game (version is 0.19.1 with fix to not have modules which unity 2022.21f puts extra into compilation for no reason):
And we also reworked options menu to make it look more clean:

Previously:
1673131111020.png

New re-positioned options menu: (thank you for the suggestion)
1673131137813.png

Plus I have changed the release setup to make new version of Unity not use Burst AOT setting which caused difficulty:
1673131251176.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

DESKTOP:

ANDROID:

Have a nice day.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
lib_burst_generated.dll
TR/Crypt.ZPACK.gen

Nonsense, the links I provided are clear. it's standard Unity 2022.1.23f1 build.
If you mean the link on that torrent that someone else posted, that is not us, I have no idea what it is.
I suggest admin of this post to remove it.

I just ran a Eset Security over the folders I have zipped on the links I have posted, and nothing.
View attachment 2291255

What is the download you mean, or what antivirus are you using?
Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal

Report for hash
D59B537588A792BB2A72EEC9F98BCC501D0818A5A4FEA59C37DFBABBBFD22D22

Clean

Overview
Hits0
First seen
Last seen

Formatdll x64
Size121.50 KB (124416 B)
Signed by
Packed by

MD503A55942C45A3D58F808BD3E61BBB17E
SHA-1BD4B30E0EF407D2D73E99A78364B8F9C613B893F
SHA-256D59B537588A792BB2A72EEC9F98BCC501D0818A5A4FEA59C37DFBABBBFD22D22

Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Clean

848.jpg

F-Secure Anti-Virus
51f093d333f8390ad5710b438156341e8a4dfd7ad1751d46e1d6de6a83a53159 - clean

DRWEB
51f093d333f8390ad5710b438156341e8a4dfd7ad1751d46e1d6de6a83a53159 (ZIP) - Ok
Scanned objects: 1, scan errors: 0, threats found: 0, threats neutralized: 0.
Scanned 1013026.69 KB

Reactions: Donkeybong
Aug 30, 2021
Okay thank you

I build the game with different setting so unity won’t create the .dll you mentioned. It was certainly not a virus but some configuration .dll when Burst AOT setting was turned on in the unity engine, so I turned it off. Thank you for reporting and try again, new links 0.19.1 are working with this latest build.

At least we figured it out. Very strange tho the unity itself in latest version does this. This is solved, you can try any of 0.19.1 links above which I have posted.

Aug 11, 2022
Just sharing personal opinion (in no way offensive, I hope). Your game is awesome (gives me some JorogrArt's "Five of a Kind" vibes) by how it looks, but... I really find quest log somewhat cumbersome and erratic, it just throws multiple tasks at once and you are overwhelmed with so much to do, and I can't shake off the feeling I can easily miss something important.
Puzzles are very competitive sometimes, but it is good to go brainstorming) Nevertheless, thank you very much.

Aug 30, 2021
Dev, when will be more scenes with the mc's mom?:(
We hope to continue mom's story much deeper than just on the surface, on emotional level and also sexual. It will take us some time. Giving player choices to slowly seduce mom in a romantic way as a lover further. We also need to create a temptation between mom and son(player). Eg. we would like to create decisions (with Judy) after her main bathroom accident flow scene. It will either help you or she will reject your seduction and you will need to be innovative to ensure the next sex scene will happen.

We want to add new pieces to Judy's story soon after we unlock new locations and include sex scenes with Jess which will have new re-worked look and a story. Now back to mom Judy - some of these will happen with mom in the kitchen, and some in parent's bedroom or even in the pool / player bedroom - BJ to cheer him up, etc...
- I can unveil a setup of having sex in the kitchen while filling donuts with cream :) (And not just donnuts)
- Sleepover with mom in the night (when Mathew is gone) to slowly create love tension between them leading to regular night bed sex (it will be longer questline to make it happen with many big or small sex scenes on the way)
- One of crazy like sex scenes is when she will have an eyes blindfold on her (thinking Mathew came home and is in the mood) having sex with her while it will be Player, resulting in huge creampie climax without Judy knowing.
- And of course another questline will be about Judy training player how to have sex with his future girlfriend the good intensive way
- To make this all happen it would be great to have at least 200 patrons supporting our project (currently we balance on 130). We are still in red numbers and can't focus on this project fully, which prolong game updates.

We intent to make weekends in the game more special to either go for a vacation with Mathew and sisters or stay at home with mom only or only parents leaving and player with sisters stay at home alone. This can create space for us to invoke situations that would lead to sex scenes. And soon we want to release beach location too with 7 places to visit in day / night cycle and better mini games. More information on our patreon with regular screens, vote polls and bonus naughty content.
1673839540267.png

World of Sisters 0.19.1 ( [Sexy Goddess Game Studio] Enter Codes
You are welcome to become our patron to get the codes. However no codes are needed to progress fully in the game.
SEX_SCENE_VICTORIA_NICOL_SCHOOL_SHOWERS.png

Just sharing personal opinion (in no way offensive, I hope). Your game is awesome (gives me some JorogrArt's "Five of a Kind" vibes) by how it looks, but... I really find quest log somewhat cumbersome and erratic, it just throws multiple tasks at once and you are overwhelmed with so much to do, and I can't shake off the feeling I can easily miss something important.
Puzzles are very competitive sometimes, but it is good to go brainstorming) Nevertheless, thank you very much.
Thank you very much for your feedback, if you want to help us you can rate our game in the top right corner of this page with a short review.

Here is a small sneak peak about upcoming new game character - sexy blonde doctor.
1673839457239.png
And a possibility to vote for visual look for the nurse

Have a wonderfull day everyone, cheers.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes