Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
that foxrun race minigame is really hard to pass holy shit.
Then try passing the minigame in the gym!

I've already mentioned how terrible those games are. in the gym, where you have to rape your mouse button isnt manageable even with autoclicker

Aug 30, 2021
First of all thank you all very much for your feedback. We already fixed some bugs reported and new game version will be released in a couple of days.

Let me answer some open questions:
----
For the next week update I have made FOXRUN mini game even easier (added 2 seconds on PC to solve it and 3.5 seconds on android)
----
I will also make the gym easier, and in the future it will be as a whole reworked - you will see sex scenes during workouts and different as you progresses. The idea will be about lifting weights while getting BJ or having sex as a motivation to push your physical further. The clicking on the mouse will either be removed completely or decreased difficulty a lot more making it way easier.
----
Regarding " Guys how to enable incest? In options button says "incest is not present" " We sadly need to follow patreon rules, but I heard a person from this forum is already working on an incest patch which should be ready in a week or so. So I wouldn't be surprised if it happends :)
----
Yes it will be possible to impregnate Zoey and have sex with her with bigger pregnant belly in the park - When? In about 1-3 months I guess, now our focus is about Jess rework + new sex scene for her, Katy big sex scene and Judy sex scenes to come.
----
Regarding the codes - the code exists and it unlocks all sex scenes, visit our patreon to learn more or join our discord, thank you.
----
Regarding the camping trip guide, I made a full video guide - look here:
----
And regarding NTR - I want to be open with you all. I am just a normal person who don't understand the fight / hate why some people are so much against it or not. We want to create fantasy stories that are fun and interesting, that's our goal. Our game at some point continues as an open world where you can more and more visit characters and progress in their stories - depending on what girls you like.

And the longer we work on the game the more sex scenes are added with unique moments. Let's say the Natalie will have the longest girlfriend route and she will be deeply entangled with Jess and Katy so it will be main character who dates more women at once. She will catch you when you will have sex with your sisters for example, isn't that reverse NTR or something? I am not sure.

Or at some moment they could figure out or not - Eg. Player will fuck Jess in secret without Katy knowing but there will be a story branch where you will decide whether she catches you or not. I am not sure regarding how far into this thin layer of NTR it is, the wiki or forum definition has ''faded edges'' focusing on girl cheating on male, not the other way around and many people interpret it this way. I can say we don't want the girl you are officially dating to cheat on you, generally (This does not mean that every girl who will have sex with you means she is instantly dating you).

This will be true for most of the situations, BUT let's jump on the thin edge of ''fantasy stories'' soon we will add a ''red light district'' where will be prostitutes which you can hire, and you would pay them to have sex with you, it wouldn't make sense to make them loyal only to you.

And similarly there are characters, like Alexa or Sharon or Victoria who enjoy various forms of sex which are not directly linked to having a boyfriend, Eg. Sharon has many boyfriends which will open path to unique threesomes/foursomes, etc...
Alexa on the other hand enjoys anal sex and she does not want to date anyone in serious relationship, she only wants the pleasure that comes from sex. And Victoria... well likes to dominate people, so even if she will have sex with you she won't consider you as her boyfriend, she will casually punish you or other girls to follow VIP Kings club orders in secret (for example by a strapon or making someone have sex with you as main character despite you know that girl has a boyfriend - Andrea is a good example). There will be a story where main character takes classes in Ted Bear absence and Andrea will come to you and have sex in exchange for attendance/good grades (oral) and she will openly tell you she has a boyfriend when you will suggest to have sex without condom... and hell yes you will be able to impregnate her... and see her at school as her belly gets bigger and bigger knowing it's yours and not her boyfriend, yet she will tell you he can't know about it.

FINAL NTR THOUGHTS - But when it comes to main possible girlfriends type of relationship which will have several hours or more stories as your girlfriends (Natalie, Lola, Katy, Jess...) they will stay loyal only to you. (There is a thin edge like Natalie will invite you for a threesome with Alexa but she will be there and it will be something like a couple + Alexa as her best friend, maybe we can let there be scene where you catch Natalie being rammed by Alexa strapon, who knows) I hope I was able to answer your question, and even if not please reply I am open to talk anyway.

Have an awesome day everyone and thank you humbly for playing our game. Many feedbacks of this forum have already been included into the game and we want to continue making it better. Here you can take a look on last week new features here:
We hope to improve it soon and add new sex scenes.
You are all awesome, cheers!

Aug 30, 2021
I almost forgot, in 0.20.1 I have added a beta feature - save / load function. (bottom left)
1679336070060.png
1679336110036.png
It wasn't easy due to fact the game saves something during entire play and works with them often on the global level, but you wanted it the most and I listened.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
First of all thank you all very much for your feedback. We already fixed some bugs reported and new game version will be released in a couple of days.

Let me answer some open questions:
----
For the next week update I have made FOXRUN mini game even easier (added 2 seconds on PC to solve it and 3.5 seconds on android)
----
I will also make the gym easier, and in the future it will be as a whole reworked - you will see sex scenes during workouts and different as you progresses. The idea will be about lifting weights while getting BJ or having sex as a motivation to push your physical further. The clicking on the mouse will either be removed completely or decreased difficulty a lot more making it way easier.
----
Regarding " Guys how to enable incest? In options button says "incest is not present" " We sadly need to follow patreon rules, but I heard a person from this forum is already working on an incest patch which should be ready in a week or so. So I wouldn't be surprised if it happends :)
----
Yes it will be possible to impregnate Zoey and have sex with her with bigger pregnant belly in the park - When? In about 1-3 months I guess, now our focus is about Jess rework + new sex scene for her, Katy big sex scene and Judy sex scenes to come.
----
Regarding the codes - the code exists and it unlocks all sex scenes, visit our patreon to learn more or join our discord, thank you.
----
Regarding the camping trip guide, I made a full video guide - look here: Google Drive
----
And regarding NTR - I want to be open with you all. I am just a normal person who don't understand the fight / hate why some people are so much against it or not. We want to create fantasy stories that are fun and interesting, that's our goal. Our game at some point continues as an open world where you can more and more visit characters and progress in their stories - depending on what girls you like.

And the longer we work on the game the more sex scenes are added with unique moments. Let's say the Natalie will have the longest girlfriend route and she will be deeply entangled with Jess and Katy so it will be main character who dates more women at once. She will catch you when you will have sex with your sisters for example, isn't that reverse NTR or something? I am not sure.

Or at some moment they could figure out or not - Eg. Player will fuck Jess in secret without Katy knowing but there will be a story branch where you will decide whether she catches you or not. I am not sure regarding how far into this thin layer of NTR it is, the wiki or forum definition has ''faded edges'' focusing on girl cheating on male, not the other way around and many people interpret it this way. I can say we don't want the girl you are officially dating to cheat on you, generally (This does not mean that every girl who will have sex with you means she is instantly dating you).

This will be true for most of the situations, BUT let's jump on the thin edge of ''fantasy stories'' soon we will add a ''red light district'' where will be prostitutes which you can hire, and you would pay them to have sex with you, it wouldn't make sense to make them loyal only to you.

And similarly there are characters, like Alexa or Sharon or Victoria who enjoy various forms of sex which are not directly linked to having a boyfriend, Eg. Sharon has many boyfriends which will open path to unique threesomes/foursomes, etc...
Alexa on the other hand enjoys anal sex and she does not want to date anyone in serious relationship, she only wants the pleasure that comes from sex. And Victoria... well likes to dominate people, so even if she will have sex with you she won't consider you as her boyfriend, she will casually punish you or other girls to follow VIP Kings club orders in secret (for example by a strapon or making someone have sex with you as main character despite you know that girl has a boyfriend - Andrea is a good example). There will be a story where main character takes classes in Ted Bear absence and Andrea will come to you and have sex in exchange for attendance/good grades (oral) and she will openly tell you she has a boyfriend when you will suggest to have sex without condom... and hell yes you will be able to impregnate her... and see her at school as her belly gets bigger and bigger knowing it's yours and not her boyfriend, yet she will tell you he can't know about it.

FINAL NTR THOUGHTS - But when it comes to main possible girlfriends type of relationship which will have several hours or more stories as your girlfriends (Natalie, Lola, Katy, Jess...) they will stay loyal only to you. (There is a thin edge like Natalie will invite you for a threesome with Alexa but she will be there and it will be something like a couple + Alexa as her best friend, maybe we can let there be scene where you catch Natalie being rammed by Alexa strapon, who knows) I hope I was able to answer your question, and even if not please reply I am open to talk anyway.

Have an awesome day everyone and thank you humbly for playing our game. Many feedbacks of this forum have already been included into the game and we want to continue making it better. Here you can take a look on last week new features here:
We hope to improve it soon and add new sex scenes.
You are all awesome, cheers!
thank you so not the game for me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Nerro

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i cant trigger the raven chemistry scene, help. i am using my older save (0.18), when i click the chemistry table it says i dont have an assignment, no matter the day.

Aug 30, 2021
Raven chemistry scene could be started 2 ways, either in first 60 mins when you click on chemistry class
or
1 - pass 1st lecture with Ted Bear
2 - pass the first chemistry lecture with Sophia
3 - From this moment enter chemistry class on every Wednesday triggers the raven sex scene there.

I also suggest to download latest game version, many fixes were made there, new features and also new sex scenes added.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: no_name_742

clsightunseen

Sep 5, 2020
Is there a way to disable the QTEs for the Fox Race? It almost seems like it is tied to your framerate since they shoot past way too fast to do.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Hello ya all

Regarding step-sister thing one helpful tip:
We added "censorship" button in the options, you can turn it off. We will disable it by default in next update.

Bugs:
Sorry about them, we will report those you posted here, thank you for sharing your experience!

Amount of content:
We are still working on it, the game was released just 3 months ago, we have a lot of ideas and stuff under development. Thank you for being patient with us, we will add new content soon and fix the previous issues.

We want to make it better, so feel free to share your ideas, we have our first 20 patrons now and we aim to improve!
Thank you for your replies, your time and your support!
I have a suggestion, have the option to scroll back. As for the censorship button, I couldn't find it.

Reactions: Mighty J

happy395

May 28, 2019
you can track up 3 tasks at atime ..... What does this mean?
What do I do to get it done this mission?

Aug 30, 2021
Progress update on v0.21 - First Jess sex scene & pregnancy feature
_LOADING_SCREEN_NEW.png
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
DESKTOP:

ANDROID:

LINUX:

MACOS:

We worked night and day during last 2-3 weeks on the new update with content, story, sex scenes, minigame, but also on fixing bugs (250 were fixed in the last 2 weeks, which is a lot!)

Enjoy first portion of Jess new upgraded character graphics to be available in the game from v0.21+ and first in game pregnancy (scroll lower for more info)

After our hospital update we are getting better at telling the story in a new interactive way and we will continue doing that with upcoming releases and that's a good news.

First to come will be an early accessible a new scene with Jess happening in the first 10 minutes in the game.
Why you ask? Many sex scenes with Jess are on the way fast and this one will depict her relationship with the main character and open up possibility to have sex at random times, places, risky moments on player interaction and in a way to build up physical relationship with Jess early on from the game getting into more and more advanced situations.
New sex scene for Jess (screens are still work in progress)
When we asked for the most favorite sex scene in our game people voted Judy accident bathroom slip. So for Jess we will do something similar which will serve as a starting point and tense relationship situations between her and main character.

New sex scene for Harmony (screen is work in progress)
Finally after all her mouth examinations the time has come to put your cock into a test inside Harmony's vagina.Let's see how long you can last + new naked variants for some existing scenes will be available in a cycle too. (As harmony story part 6)

New long minigame where you play as Jess - the sexy skate girl.
In preparation for the main story with Jess which we will start to work on in April the first thing to play would be with her own long and hard minigame - skateboarding.

It will come in two variants 5 for day and 5 during the night with increasing difficulty (3=easy,2=medium,2=hard,2=pro,1=expert). The rewards will be an instant level up with Jess which will be needed.

It is the best minigame we have made so far with real challenge 10 missions to play.

Soon her upcoming sex scenes will require certain level with her so this is a good preparation linked with her story of getting closer with Player and boost your relationship with sister Jess.

We crafted two amazing moving backgrounds for this minigame in day / night with 30 debris assets and jess as the main character as which you play hope you like it.

New sex scene variant for Zoey (Pregnant) - New pregnancy feature
First we needed to create an infrastructure to even support pregnancy in our game. First girl who could get pregnant will be Zoey to test out how girl will get impregnated. It will enable us to include more girls from now on to be included for pregnancy.

In short there will be 20-40% chance to impregnate someone fail in a new mini game where you can influence the probability a little. Plus a story based conversations reflecting the different stages of waiting for the actual birth.

Later to make it more intriguing some girls will be on the pill which will serve as a protective shield against pregnancy and it will be your action to ''steal'' the pills to increase the chances :) Also we plan to add plot twists so it won't feel the same for main girl characters which we include later - like B plan, adoption option or cumming again inside to increase the chance.

And before you ask - yes it will be possible to have unprotected sex with her during the pregnancy with her big belly too.

Thank you all of you for your support donation sacrifices you made for us.
We plan to use every single dollar wisely to create as much content as possible and make the project sustainable to speed up ''train with new content''

But the most important thing is: We will soon focus primarily on main story for main girl characters Jess / Judy / Katy / Natalie. Each of them will receive sex scenes in consequent updates released faster what is ready right after it is ready.
Thank you very much for supporting our project.

Aug 30, 2021
The Lin'
I have a quetion. why the hell is name with 'LIN' is not allowed?
Hello the ''Lin'' will be upcoming massage girl character in the pool center. If the game does not allow you to enter a name which has only partially ''lin'' inside of it, then it's a bug and we will fix it, is this the case?

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes