Aug 30, 2021
i still waiting for progress with Judy..
Yes that is the next update which we started working on few days ago.

Here is the first peak on what you could look forward to:
Our patreon post with a roadplan for 2023 for Judy (and other main characters):
(public - Judy's upgrade)
(for patrons)

So in short Judy will receive an graphical upgrade and more emotions, poses, variants - coat / naked / swimsuit etc. :
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY.png

Here is Judy compared to her daughters:
CHARACTER_UPGRADES_OVER_TIME clear family.png

We hope to slowly start introducing new locations along her main story (Pool Resort and Beach)
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_3.png
We have many work in progress art, but we just barely started working on Judy few days ago after we finished Bella's update.
22454IME.png

And to answer when will Bella's update be released in public, please be patient about a week then we will release it for everyone with important patches (like autosaving lag fix won't take 7 secs on some devices/systems, etc.)

Have a wonderfull day everyone.
Andif you want to learn more join our and , cheers!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WorldOfSisters-0.24.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 30, 2021
is there a chance for the Linux version to get updated eventually? Anxiously biting my nails...
Here you go:
Linux Platform:

MacOS Platform :

+ I have kindly ask topic admin to include these links in download too.

#1 - And if I may use this opportunity as I don't know many people who play our game on Linux, does it work fine there?
#2 - Was the installation to make it running easy?

Thank you very much in advance. Nicky.

Reactions: HughNose
Aug 30, 2021
Bella's update has today been released for public:
Expect a nice side story with some branches, dead ends, loses and wins, skill and char. level requirements (game will tell you what to do to gain friendship) checkups, and nice story. Plus some twists and awkward situations. We will include more within first week of patching and extend some conversations too.
_FLASHBACK_BELLA_PLAYER_SITTING_IN_PARK_1.png
_FLASHBACK_BELLA_PLAYER_KISSING_1.png
_FLASHBACK_PLAYER_BELLA_GAMING_5.png

Bella is now interactable girl and you can talk to her at school - you will find her where Aula was located - School > top floor > middle door (school corridors) and in the afternoon in right or by the school rightwing through the stairs.
SCREEN_2023-06-12 17-51-24.png

She will have variety of 15 emotions and simple fast forwarding story with several variants by your choices and speech / levelup prerequisites at some places. (You could levelup with her by talking to her or watching her streams at home PC)
Bella_patreon_post_3.png

And you can experience love relationship with a favorite streamer and even interact during her streams.
Find her at your computer in your bedroom and interact with her stream by chosing the topics you like.
Bella_patreon_post_1.png
Bella_patreon_post_2.png

And the big question what comes next?
Quick peak about next upcoming update about Judy (rework progress update from Patreon)

Take a first look how we are making a lot of new poses, emotions, body and story improvements right now for new Judy visual rework.

RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_POSES_1.png

She will have more variants of her body for different occasions, like at home, with hair set free, formal clothed in public, or informal while doing the dishes, then another one when she gets drunk and wear swimsuit or get naked :)
In short no other girl character have so many variants of body and emotions so far and it is a new and challenging experience to put it all together in a meaningful way.
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_POSES_2.png

The taboo love relationship with Main Character will soon begins
Her story will be amazing, and we have a lot of work ahead of us. There will needed many more flashbacks, eye candy, naked visuals leading to actual sex scenes and preparation leading to these moments.
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_POSES_3.png
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_POSES_4.png
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_POSES_5.png

Sex scenes not right in visual rework update, but very soon after
First we will release Judy's visual rework in few days, followed by her story update with a sex scene. Judy's story will lead to her upcoming best sex scenes in the game ,but we are not that far right now when we need to pave path to them. Trust me you don't want to see only one animation made in hurry. We want too to make more sex scenes + as awesome as possible, but they also need to make sense story-wise.
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_POSES_6.png
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_POSES_7.png
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_POSES_8.png
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_POSES_9.png

Did Judy even had main story so far?
You all saw only first 3 Judy's main story conversations in the game (everything else were side talks, (except for accident flow sex scene in the bathroom) Eg. For comparison Katy have 30+, Natalie 20+. We plan to make her about 80+ in the end. Only character which will surpass her will later be Jess and Katy 100+. (If we don't lose support and go bankrupt)
RELEASE 0.25 JUDY_3.png
Then we will add storylines for Judy in consequent updates, (''meat story''>''sauce'') first ~10 (About what happened after accident flow sex scene re-gaining her trust, and story escalation) then ~10 and in between more sex scenes will be available as your relationship and love for each other starts to grow and flourish. Her main story 20-30 will also unlock two biggest locations in the game map - The Beach and Pool Resort.
POOL_RESORT_POOL_BAR_DAY.png
POOL_RESORT_CENTER_OUTSIDE_POOL_DAY.png
BEACH_DAY.png
BEACH_PLAY_DAY.png
BEACH_BAR_EVENING.png

Full info on our patreon post:

If you enjoy our game you can find latest news on our patreon, vote for next content, and support us so we can create more story / sex content with more characters and make a better game, simple as that. We value every advice and hear your feedback. Still long road ahead of us and we will work on it to make it even better, one update at a time. (Primarily push the main character stories and add more sex scenes)

Have an awesome day everyone. Nicky.

HughNose

May 5, 2022
Here you go:
Linux Platform:
Workupload

MacOS Platform :
Workupload

#1 - And if I may use this opportunity as I don't know many people who play our game on Linux, does it work fine there?

Many thanks for the quick response! I just downloaded it and I'm going to answer your questions soon. Generally speaking - I play a lot of games from f95 and I rarely have problems. Most of them are ren'py though.

HughNose

May 5, 2022
Here you go:
Linux Platform:
Workupload

MacOS Platform :
Workupload

My Linux experience: I had previously version 20.1 and everything worked fine. aside from some minor glitches (details on request). Just unpack and run, like in Windows. Game play works just fine. Also saving and loading.

However, the new version has a BUG. Game saving does not work correctly. Save files are being created but end up in the wrong place and therefore cannot be loaded subsequently. The reason: it uses the wrong separators in the path. Backslashes instead of forward slashes, which are required in Linux.

I believe, this is only a minor oversight and probably needs only a different option at compile time, particularly because the previous version worked just fine.

I love your game a lot. It has a lighthearted sense of humor and a young handsome horny MC. A winning combination!

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
Not trying to fetish shame but this game has piss drinking in it that I don’t think is properly warned about (unless there’s some way to avoid it that I missed.) I was enjoying the game but unfortunately that killed it for me.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Not bad Not bad at all

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes