Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Enter code ''GOODGAME'' in the (achievement -> secret code) menu

Just in case anyone experience android crashes here is a lite version with lower quality of some textures, it could ease RAM usage on some android phones + increase of API level could help too (we are not sure as on our devices it works, but could be an issue on some):
Workupload

Have a wonderfull day.
How do you do the imagine scenes for katy and jess they are in gallery but locked even with GOODGAME

Aug 30, 2021
I got baited with that screenshot... I knew it was the mom, but it's only an "imagination scene". There is no story or buildup. Just a click and you get the scene which sucks. BUT, the scene and animation is *chefs kiss*.
Good day to you, there is a planned main story for Judy in the development right now. We know it takes us time to make this stuff but we are working on the project in our free time so if you are patient and curious there will be more story impactfull stuff coming in following few updates solely for Judy. We added visions to mark introduction of LOVE & LUST into the game plus induce new scenes early on into the game as many players leave game after leaving the house without reaching school as there were not enough stuff to ''persuade'' them to play. (We are talking about 50% of people, we listened to the feedback and visions are way to include smaller animated scenes as something better than nothing during waiting for big Judy update)

How is an incest based game still on Patreon after 2 years? Did Patreon change their policies? Or is there some loophole I'm not seeing? Genuinely curious.
We are working on the censored version with 10 languages support, two our fans who were translating / correcting EN (as noone from our team is a native EN speaker) made an alternative ipatch alteration and patched the game. We are sticking to step fantasy, and adding little bit of fantasy into the game that is a parody anyway, but there are hundreds if not thousands of modded games on lewdpatcher, and I guess 95% of them have developpers on patreon / subscribestar, etc.

The next sex scene will be about vision of Jess, released very soon in less than a week with a small funny joke and I hope you who know National Geographic Series will like it and laught a little :)

Wish you have a nice day and take care everyone.

Barbatus1

Sep 28, 2017
The game keeps randomly crashing for me on Android - I can't do anything and can't get past the place to input name. My phone isn't particularly old. Maybe it's just too much for a phone to handle?

Last edited:
Reactions: zwp2729356503
Aug 30, 2021
I will try to assist you regarding android issue, it is just kinda hard to guess what could be the issue, but I wanted try at least something, so could you maybe try this version if it works for you?

Play it for a while and tell us if you encountered any issues again please let us know (even if it works please).
There are some tweaks with FPS, sensor reactions, texture quality, but I can only blindly guess it is crashing due to RAM issues.

The good side is is some of you will assist me who are experience the issue then it is likely we can solve this.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Why does her tongue look so real in the fourth picture? It hits the uncanny valley so hard.

JamesWebbsite

Feb 26, 2022
I had to formet my pc. I installed this game in another ssd so the game folder isn't deleted, but when i play the game all my saves are gone. How can i continue my save?

JasV

Jul 24, 2022
Tried to search the thread but haven't found anything,
on my device (mac), edges of game screen gets cut off and can't really search for resolution in the options menu since border side texts gets cut out. When I launch the game automatically launches it full screen without window options.
Sorry if it's a dumb question but how can I resize it?

zwp2729356503

Apr 29, 2021
I will try to assist you regarding android issue, it is just kinda hard to guess what could be the issue, but I wanted try at least something, so could you maybe try this version if it works for you?
Workupload

Play it for a while and tell us if you encountered any issues again please let us know (even if it works please).
There are some tweaks with FPS, sensor reactions, texture quality, but I can only blindly guess it is crashing due to RAM issues.

The good side is is some of you will assist me who are experience the issue then it is likely we can solve this.
Not long after I started playing, the option to take a shower upstairs flashed back, and my phone processor was Snapdragon 870

aRtor.s

Jan 23, 2022
Workupload

The previous version of the game for Android was better, in this new version, when I am playing, I may be kicked out of the game automatically after every conversation or before finishing it.
It doesn't seem to be from RAM. Device specifications:
Chipset : Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
GPU : Adreno 730
RAM : 12

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Bug. What annoys me is there is no log file & no way to capture the report or cut-&-paste it.

On day 2 at brreakfast:

c:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\23.007.0109.0004\OneDriveTelemetryStable.dll

is either not for Windows or error. Try {...} error status 0xc000012f

Grey62

Jun 11, 2022
Workupload

Ok I tried the new version which fixed the FPS issue but game crashes and sometimes doesnt load textures. I have 8gigs of RAM so issue aint that. I would love to help but dont know how to.

user91

Oct 7, 2017
Saves don't seem to work at all on Android. Uninstalled, reinstalled, installed the beta version. All save files show "old save" and when loaded just go to a blank screen. Pixel 6.

Aug 30, 2021
Regarding random crashes we made a lot of performance tweaks to eliminate them and here is the version which hopefully solves that part:

(We have some clues that has something to do with texture formatting and RAM involvement, but not 100% sure - what we know that in some cases where it failed smartphone with like 5gb of ram gave app only like 2gb, which is super weird and the fact it happens only on certain phone setups... on one XY phone it works on other same XY model it randomly crashes, not sure why but changing texture formating from 4K to FullHD should help isolate if this is the main issue)

Regarding the saves - This is only for someone who want to help us fix the issue (at the moment I don't see any other way to fix the problem as I can't replicate it on my own) I need to check if game throws any error during the saving process attempt, so I prepared a DEV version here (it logs more details):

And do the following steps:
1 - In main menu from all options click on the "game start" a new game and after few clicks try to save it.
2 - After that open "Game Options" and press ''DEV INFO'' (On the top right corner)
3 - Press the grey button ''COPY ERR LOG'' (It will copy the big error log into the clipboard)
4 - open your phone e-mail and send e-mail to ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com and in the body of e-mail , paste the text from error log

I am not aware of any easier way (on all devices I have tried in last 3 days saves worked), but if anyone could help to try it in DEV release - it should mark the exact line where the problem happened, narrowing the places to look for me as programmer to see what could be failing.

I will make a correction release right after. Thank you all for kind and polite bug report, it's the best and fastest way to fix it for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: user91

Jackstanlol

Sep 5, 2022
So the map is colorless and I tried restarting the game multiple times. I am on desktop windows and playing the incest version. 1690659334781.png

Aug 30, 2021
This new version 0.24.9.5 should erase issues by fixing

#1 random crashes
#2 big saves in load/save menu and fixes that should
#3 help save game properly.

If I may ask some good soul who experienced issues try this version and confirm if fixes worked. We are not certain why all of the sudden issues started happening, but I spend last 3 days doing whatever I could to help.

One positive thing if this will be fixed then we will release new sex scene along with the fixes.
Thank you very much.

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
Can someone post home toad puzzle solution? :FacePalm:
And where I can find Bella? She was in my room when I got LED lights but afterwards I can find her etc

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes