Aug 30, 2021
Hello

We have listened to your requests and added skip option in the upcoming version 0.24.14 (crazygamer will update this thread very soon) in the 10 most time consuming mini games / puzzles
_LOADING_SCREEN_NEW.png
With the following minigame skips included:
-Camping minigames, homotoads, cliffhanger, bridge, river, password at home computer, 5x chemistry projects

Here is an example how to access the skip - Just click on the lightbulb
111111re.PNG
And in these new option in the middle is shown ''SKIP''
222222re.PNG

Rest of the CHANGELOG for 0.24.14:
In the last 5 days since last update 0.24.10 we have made 4 more versions till 0.24.14 which should be last one before big release for Judy's main story (main character mom)
-New small sex scene vision for Katy added.
-Auto saves fixed on android / linux /macos (Thank you for reporting issue to us by e-mail)
-Multiple android performance fixes
-We have added an option to skip through some story prerequisite moments
-Fixes in various story moments, ending of some conversations fixed (after skipping Jess scene, or in the school chemistry, 2 daily classes…)
-Love lust explanations in help screen and option stats
-Error logs will contain more information about several last errors, which will help us react faster on the issues (usually 1st error cause more errors and last one wasn't that helpful for us as it was result of cascade of problems)
-Fixed some cases when ''return back'' button was not shown (in museum / inside some lockers or bags)
-Item sizes unified in the backpack that should solve too big/small items on Android
-Item texture quality decreased on android temporarily as we have 400+ items within one texture, previously in 4K even 2K atlas map caused confirmed crashes on some phone. On desktop / linux / mac these are normally in 8K quality due to less system limitations.
-Fixed keyboard issue when you entered name certain keybinds opened some windows
-Loading windows added through the game when something is asynchronously loaded to be shown (it makes game overall faster loading times)
-Some story and text preparations for Judy main story content
-Added warning and popup to save game before entering bonus secret sex scene (Natalie and Alexa double dildo scene) to prevent progress loss
-Due to my planned surgical procedure I won't be available for next 2 weeks, so expect v0.25 release when I return.

Have an awesome day everyone.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Can you please remove the wallet schema.
I lose money because my wallet is capped.
So I upgrade the wallet. and now I need to grind and grind to refill it and then upgrade it again and again.
These wallets are very expensive too.
it doesn't even make any sense for MC to just lose money because his wallet can only hold 300$ or 500$ or whatever his current wallet limit is. it is just an artificial grind mechanic

Reactions: Donkeybong

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Can you please remove the wallet schema.
I lose money because my wallet is capped.
So I upgrade the wallet. and now I need to grind and grind to refill it and then upgrade it again and again.
These wallets are very expensive too.
it doesn't even make any sense for MC to just lose money because his wallet can only hold 300$ or 500$ or whatever his current wallet limit is. it is just an artificial grind mechanic
One of the Patreon rewards is getting the bigger wallets right away for free. I do not see him removing something he added just to be a Patreon perk.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
One of the Patreon rewards is getting the bigger wallets right away for free. I do not see him removing something he added just to be a Patreon perk.
Dev should.
Adding pointless illogical grind just so that you have patreon rewards is a bad way to handle the game.
There are things patreons can get that are actually rewards, rather than being exempt from some bad design choices

Reactions: Donkeybong

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ok so... I looked into it further...
holy crap I didn't even notice this game is pay2win.

It is funny because I previously complained "I dislike how the GUI looks like a p2w mobile game even though it isn't one".
Well, I was totally wrong... about the "even though it isn't one" part.
This is literally a p2w mobile game.

There are 6 monthly subscription tiers from 2$/mo to 50$/mo. And I just looked at what they get.
There are the normal things that you would expect. Early access, vote weight, extra art, etc. Those are fine.
Then there are the baffling ones...

1. There are various GUI restrictions on lower tiers that force you to do with substandard navigation. making more clicks and slowing you down
10$+/month = GUI – access map from anywhere
20$+/month = GUI – change time from anywhere
30$+/month = GUI – supersleep (1+7 days)
50$+/month = GUI – unlock all sex scenes

2. wallet grind skipping, progressively better with tier.

3. each tier gets progressively more one use "tickets" which are used to skip the grind. With max tier getting
  • FOLLOWING TIER 6 IN-GAME REWARDS (claimable in each update)
  • +30x NAVIGATION TICKET
  • +25x GOLD TICKET
  • +20x XP_PLAYER
  • +15x XP_CHARACTER
  • +6x XP_EVERYONE
  • +3x PLAYER LEVELUP TICKET
  • +3x FREE PUZZLE HINT
  • +10x SLEEP BAG ANYWHERE TICKET
Those nav tickets especially annoy me. In normal game you just use quest log... here each time you try to use quest log it costs a consumable ticket.

4. higher tiers get faster conversation skip and XP bonus. maxing out at 6th tier getting
* 300 % faster talk skip button
* +50% extra experience boost

FFS... There are legitimate bonuses you can give your patreons that don't involve making the game intentionally bad and then letting patreons pay to win.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
On levelup screen is covered by a big "leveled up" badge.
This is in a separate thread.
Pressing spacebar does not close it, instead it advances the conversation you can't see becuase it is under the levelup badge.
So by the time you realize how to close it you skipped a bunch of steps.
spacebar should close levelup badge if open

Reactions: -GOTTI-

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
We have...added skip option...in the 10 most time consuming mini games / puzzles
Well, this sounds good and my first reaction coming back to this thread today was "kudos for hearing what players are saying."
But then I read this post:
Ok so... I looked into it further...this game is pay2win.
1. There are various GUI restrictions
3. each tier gets progressively more one use "tickets"
...making the game intentionally bad and then letting patreons pay to win.
And was very disappointed. Not interested in snake-oil salespeople trying to lure me into games that are deliberately made so frustrating that they think I will pay to relieve the frustration. Nope. I will just delete this one and go play one of the 8 billion free games out there. Peace.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
God damn, the best way to discribe this game is clunky. It feels like it takes forever to do anything.

Also, the glowy thing is supposed to tell you where you should go next? It always tells me to go to math class even though there's literally nothing to do there.

May 30, 2020
You fixed a lot of issues in this release which is nice. Two things you didnt fixed:
Option to increase speed of incredible slow repetitive animations
Enable skip

Cheers

Aug 30, 2021
Good day everyone.

We are trying to continue in development of the game so we had to came up with some advantages if you become our patrons and classical ones like voice calls / discord / vote power didn't help so we added small advantages in the game, yes but these are not disruptive in a way to ruin the game experience. No worries about that.

Ok so... I looked into it further...
holy crap I didn't even notice this game is pay2win.

It is funny because I previously complained "I dislike how the GUI looks like a p2w mobile game even though it isn't one".
Well, I was totally wrong... about the "even though it isn't one" part.
This is literally a p2w mobile game.

There are 6 monthly subscription tiers from 2$/mo to 50$/mo. And I just looked at what they get.
There are the normal things that you would expect. Early access, vote weight, extra art, etc. Those are fine.
Then there are the baffling ones...

1. There are various GUI restrictions on lower tiers that force you to do with substandard navigation. making more clicks and slowing you down
10$+/month = GUI – access map from anywhere
20$+/month = GUI – change time from anywhere
30$+/month = GUI – supersleep (1+7 days)
50$+/month = GUI – unlock all sex scenes

3. each tier gets progressively more one use "tickets" which are used to skip the grind. With max tier getting

Those nav tickets especially annoy me. In normal game you just use quest log... here each time you try to use quest log it costs a consumable ticket.

4. higher tiers get faster conversation skip and XP bonus. maxing out at 6th tier getting
* 300 % faster talk skip button
* +50% extra experience boost

FFS... There are legitimate bonuses you can give your patreons that don't involve making the game intentionally bad and then letting patreons pay to win.
Few remarks:
- We can add cheats into the game that would give you infinite money / navig. tickets, etc. we have no problem with that, but we do not want to force people play with cheats, that could ruin some reasons to paly the game, but we are open to talk if more people will want it we could add it into game.
- Supersleep = we added option in the bed after 2nd day to skip 3 consequent days (we could ad like 7+ days if people would felt they want it
- Talk skips - we added many and will keep adding even more, we also shown transparently where all changes were placed in chagelogs.
- Changing time anywhere and changing it in top locations - if people will want it we can do it by default (Currently the only difference is to go to the map, change time and go back - there are some reasons for it, and stuck prevention)
- Soon there will be many easy ways to earn navig. tickets, or we could decrease their cost from 25 to 10 (the only reason why we put price there was from testing people claimed with navigation they just clicked on flashy things and didn't think, it felt weird)
- For example you mentioned % bonuses for patron rewards - like ''skips'' are 300% faster for patrons = To clarify instead of waiting 2 seconds some people wait 0.5 (sometimes it is intentional to not fast rewind and that patreon advantage could not be enabled even if you have it = you wrote us negative review and we didn't ignore it we included ''End'' option (on bottom talk row) that skips entire conversation 30 or 100 long basically anywhere within seconds.
- Also we have very few patrons that are on our top 3 ranks and most of them don't use these advantages anyway in order to enjoy the game normally
- We are committed to many changes from this forum and we already delivered 100 of improvements over the last 2 years, because of them, we even marked the bugs you found and put them on our TODO list so we are not ignoring, we are here open to talk about issues despite you gave us multiple times reviews 0/5 we are not giving up, but we think in more open call conversation we could do it more efficiently together, we are open to hear your issues, list them, sort them and fix those that make sense.
- you don't like how wallets work, alright we can talk and change it, for example increase the values 2x,4x so the limitation won't limit people for 20 hours of playing, or decrease the cost by 200% for example and we are always open to talk on discord or by e-mail , but you are writing only biased information by your experience marking it is completely unusable, bad and that's not true either (btw the origin why we put it in the game was to show you don't have to grind money in the game, Even with basic wallet you have access to everything in the game)
- Mrtao I am not trying to attack you or anything I appreciate every feedback, and would always be open to have a voice talk on our discord with you so I can mark even more feedback. Just please when you write negative feedback, first talk to us the devs, we want to change the game to be better, we are not professionals in game making we are just simply trying, some things work some don't, we want to approach the issues one by one, patiently and respectfully to put them on our TODO list and fix them, and if I make a small wish please don't spread hate towards our game, let's talk first and we will see what we can do, maybe we will be able to find solutions together in a discussion.

Why are all of those scenes visions? A lot would make perfect sense as actual scenes that happen
We wanted to include at least something that the main characters would be seen as result of usage of main character lust powers, later on it will be possible to touch someone and seduce the girl. Plus we will include small conversations in these later as well and expand them a little with more animations. In the end when you gain ''lust powers'' you will be able seduce someone by the look. The lust powers will grow when we add main backstory between main character and demon queen, her backstory and leading to game ending scenarios. Some resulting in good ending, others in bad ending and one more in the middle special ending.

Someone have asked when will be the 0.25 Judy main story update released, well in upcoming week I won't be around and then I will undergo some postoperative rehabilitation and I can't tell how long it will take, my optimistic estimation is to come back in 2 weeks + at least 1 week of work on 0.25 is needed, but I honestly don't know for sure, 3+ weeks from now?

Also someone wrote me a message - noted they didn't like some story puzzles so we have added so the following minigame skips were included in 0.24.14: Camping minigames, homotoads, cliffhanger, bridge, river, password at home computer, 5x chemistry projects - You can simply click on lightbulb in them and press skip you will jump to next story moment, not needing you to do the puzzles anymore (but if you want to solve them later they will be accessible - except for chemistry projects)

Someone asked previously and I don't remember the name - If I may ask what activities you found out extremely grindy?

Also I will make a patreon post regarding our plans with Judy by tomorrow.

I will be able to reply in the next 2 days and then I won't be online for 2 weeks.
Have a nice day everyone and take care.

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
The Chemistry tasks are bugged. I complete all 6, but it doesn't accept it.

Skipped the first when it didn't register the second attempt.

But now it won't allow me to skip the second and it won't register when I complete all 6 of them.

Reactions: Kellyabree

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
1-please make improvements to the characters, including the main character's haircut, body structure and a little beard on the face and charisma in clothing
2-Check the game of animations confined with goddesses at a mediocre level, see the awesomeness of the animations, body collisions, the waters of pleasure coming out, the expression on the faces with increasing rhythm, hardness and orgasm. Please take the quality of your animations to the level in this game.
3-gameplay has a good rpg atmosphere, but come with a turn-based combat system, at least build a fantasy realm or a place in the virtual universe
4-parallel universe, virtual universe, portals to other galaxies and life forms on other planets, fantastic adventures from the past of our world, fantastic stories such as lost continents, underground cities, end of the world, second third fourth fifth dimensions
5-I like it, keep working on it1 REMEMBER! YOUR ONLY COMPETITOR IS YOURSELF!

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Good day to you, there is a planned main story for Judy in the development right now. We know it takes us time to make this stuff but we are working on the project in our free time so if you are patient and curious there will be more story impactfull stuff coming in following few updates solely for Judy. We added visions to mark introduction of LOVE & LUST into the game plus induce new scenes early on into the game as many players leave game after leaving the house without reaching school as there were not enough stuff to ''persuade'' them to play. (We are talking about 50% of people, we listened to the feedback and visions are way to include smaller animated scenes as something better than nothing during waiting for big Judy update)

We are working on the censored version with 10 languages support, two our fans who were translating / correcting EN (as noone from our team is a native EN speaker) made an alternative ipatch alteration and patched the game. We are sticking to step fantasy, and adding little bit of fantasy into the game that is a parody anyway, but there are hundreds if not thousands of modded games on lewdpatcher, and I guess 95% of them have developpers on patreon / subscribestar, etc.

The next sex scene will be about vision of Jess, released very soon in less than a week with a small funny joke and I hope you who know National Geographic Series will like it and laught a little :)

Wish you have a nice day and take care everyone.
Hopefully some Judy Threesomes with the MC and sister/daughter? :D

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes