mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- For example you mentioned % bonuses for patron rewards - like ''skips'' are 300% faster for patrons = To clarify instead of waiting 2 seconds some people wait 0.5 (sometimes it is intentional to not fast rewind and that patreon advantage could not be enabled even if you have it = you wrote us negative review and we didn't ignore it we included ''End'' option (on bottom talk row) that skips entire conversation 30 or 100 long basically anywhere within seconds.
This really shows the crux of the issue. This is not a value add feature.

It is literally just an artificial slowing down of people in a scaling manner based on how much they pay.
tier 0 (free) take 2 seconds per step.
tier 6 donors take 0.5 seconds per step.
tier 1 through 5 get scaling values between those two.
coupled with other slowdowns via XP grinding (alleviate-able) and GUI restrictions.

Giving value add to your patreons is actually making something extra for them.
patreon rewards said:
  • 20x VOTE POWER - for voting pools - Influence next game content vote-pools (story / fetishes / positions / characters..)
  • Access to discord channel with concept art / game designs / upcoming content / community / talk with game developers
  • Behind-the-Scenes Content and Fan Recognition "Thank You" with your name listed in the game.
  • Early access to new game releases
the above are examples of value add

You say "we could make this for everyone" about every point I raised...
Yes, you could, and you should.
The game plays like a P2W mobile game right now
daily tickets, grind, and GUI restrictions all of which you can pay to alleviate.

you should:
*Just completely uncap wallet storage space.
*get rid of all tickets
*same GUI for everyone. no GUI restrictions.
*questlog should just work, not require tickets to operate
*xp should be re-balanced to be way easier. both to not require tickets, and also to reduce grind.
*waifu affection should be called affection not XP.
*cleanup the GUI so it is not look like a P2W MMO anymore.

Last edited:

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I had a long post typed out, but I want to give the dev a chance to answer before I post it. So, a few questions:

- Why are you using Unity's PlayerPrefs to store full save games, as well as (quite literally) tens of thousands of stats? This is all stored in the registry, which is not a proper place for either of these. This functionality offers developers a place to store settings (as hinted at by the term "Prefs" meaning "Preferences") ... not game data. Quite literally every time you click on something a registry key (or more, depending on what you clicked) is updated. The registry is not your personal database.

- You have two pop ups every time someone starts the game, which is not just annoying but it's also a perfect opportunity to inform players that you're sending data to google and unity* that many would find to be a huge invasion of privacy.
1) Why aren't you telling us about this?
2) Why is there no option to disable it?
3) Are you making money off of these analytics that are being sent? If so, do you not see the conflict in all of the begging for people to join your Patreon as often as you do? Play the game for 5 minutes and you've seen 7 Patreon ads. This is, quite honestly, why I started digging around. You're overly annoying with all the begging for supporters on Patreon.
4) What is the privacy policy of your company and your game, and how does it square with the data you send? Does it conform to the EU's GDPR?
5) Speaking of those two pop ups, you claim in the second that "Game is free, with no ads or payments." That's not accurate, is it? You advertise your Patreon everywhere - including a permanent location on every screen (bottom left corner).

* - Unity itself collects data and sends it, and in many cases the developer has no way to turn it off. This, however, is not that. This is this developer explicitly sending data to Unity (and google) without your knowledge or your consent.

I've already deleted this game from my hard drive, but I think the others deserve answers to these questions. I have a sneaky suspicion there's more going on here than I was able to find, but without evidence I will make no accusation. In my brief time looking through the code I found plenty to completely dissuade me from wanting it on my system at all.

Yo. Need to get save game data out....but can not find where it is. Any help?
You can copy the save file, but it will do you no good because the dev decided (for whatever reason) to store a LOT of the information in the registry. Because of that, it's not impossible to copy save games, as the dev claimed elsewhere in this thread, but it's not something that typical users will find to be an easy task to accomplish. As you can see above, I asked why they've done this. It's a bit.. bewildering of a choice.

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
store full save games, as well as (quite literally) tens of thousands of stats? This is all stored in the registry, which is not a proper place for either of these. This functionality offers developers a place to store settings ... not game data. Quite literally every time you click on something a registry key (or more, depending on what you clicked) is updated. The registry is not your personal database.
Deleted also. This game looks more and more like lipstick on a pig. I usually avoid Unity games like the Plague but somehow (drunk?) DLed this one by mistake and tried it 'since I already had it' (stupid mistake). As a fearful Registry novice, how do we safely remove all persistent game data after deleting the game itself ??

Reactions: harem.king

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Deleted also. This game looks more and more like lipstick on a pig. I usually avoid Unity games like the Plague but somehow (drunk?) DLed this one by mistake and tried it 'since I already had it' (stupid mistake). As a fearful Registry novice, how do we safely remove all persistent game data after deleting the game itself ??
I wouldn't call it lipstick on a pig. I'd call it a cheap Summertime Saga knock-off that is no where near as well done (even the "mom" has similar looks). I have quite a few criticisms I can levy at the Dev. For example, why is there NTR in this game in at least two scenarios, yet no NTR tag? When I go looking for a new game, I use the search on this website. One of the tags I specifically exclude is NTR so when I find it in a game it frustrates me a bit. As I said above I'll wait for a response to those questions to determine how balls-to-the-wall I want to be.

Oh, forgot to mention: After deleting the game from your hard drive, if you want to remove the registry information (and YOU know how to do this, and the risks that it entails), you're looking for HKCU\Software\Sexy Goddess (Game Studio) -- I just deleted that branch, as I have no intention of playing another game from this developer.

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
After deleting the game from your hard drive, if you want to remove the registry information (and YOU know how to do this, and the risks that it entails), you're looking for HKCU\Software\Sexy Goddess (Game Studio) -- I just deleted that branch, as I have no intention of playing another game from this developer.
Haven't used regedit in years, but TY. (y)

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
how much time does this game takes between updates? looking forward for the next one (the mom)

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
how much time does this game takes between updates? looking forward for the next one (the mom)
The dev recently posted he was going in for a scheduled surgery so that is why he pushed those "Vision" mini-updates to hold us over until he recovers so 0.25 Judy should not be too much longer. Overall the update for this game do come on a regular basis of every few months.

Reactions: anaa
Aug 30, 2021
I had a long post typed out, but I want to give the dev a chance to answer before I post it. So, a few questions:

- Why are you using Unity's PlayerPrefs to store full save games, as well as (quite literally) tens of thousands of stats? This is all stored in the registry, which is not a proper place for either of these. This functionality offers developers a place to store settings (as hinted at by the term "Prefs" meaning "Preferences") ... not game data. Quite literally every time you click on something a registry key (or more, depending on what you clicked) is updated. The registry is not your personal database.

- You have two pop ups every time someone starts the game, which is not just annoying but it's also a perfect opportunity to inform players that you're sending data to google and unity* that many would find to be a huge invasion of privacy.
1) Why aren't you telling us about this?
2) Why is there no option to disable it?
3) Are you making money off of these analytics that are being sent? If so, do you not see the conflict in all of the begging for people to join your Patreon as often as you do? Play the game for 5 minutes and you've seen 7 Patreon ads. This is, quite honestly, why I started digging around. You're overly annoying with all the begging for supporters on Patreon.
4) What is the privacy policy of your company and your game, and how does it square with the data you send? Does it conform to the EU's GDPR?
5) Speaking of those two pop ups, you claim in the second that "Game is free, with no ads or payments." That's not accurate, is it? You advertise your Patreon everywhere - including a permanent location on every screen (bottom left corner).

* - Unity itself collects data and sends it, and in many cases the developer has no way to turn it off. This, however, is not that. This is this developer explicitly sending data to Unity (and google) without your knowledge or your consent.

I've already deleted this game from my hard drive, but I think the others deserve answers to these questions. I have a sneaky suspicion there's more going on here than I was able to find, but without evidence I will make no accusation. In my brief time looking through the code I found plenty to completely dissuade me from wanting it on my system at all.

You can copy the save file, but it will do you no good because the dev decided (for whatever reason) to store a LOT of the information in the registry. Because of that, it's not impossible to copy save games, as the dev claimed elsewhere in this thread, but it's not something that typical users will find to be an easy task to accomplish. As you can see above, I asked why they've done this. It's a bit.. bewildering of a choice.
Thank you for your questions, especially that you decided to ask us question before writing hate, I honor that. I will try to answer and address all your questions. I have returned from the hospital only recently and used just my left hand to write so I apologize for typos first hands. (Carpal tunnel syndrome procedure so I was not around to reply earlier)

Saving to registry - it is actually Playerprefs, and it is not our invention every single unity game uses them, in short they are used to store settings and small basic information. It is common and isolated to individual game bundle. People often hear ''registry'' and freak out but in reality it's like 100 values all at one place by project name, eg. not spread everywhere causing issues. We also some time ago as people suggested on this forum switched to saving games to files, despite not being 100% (they don't save global information like all settings or all saves just one save) I will explain why we used them later in this post.

Here is example how the folder looks on my pc including save thumbnails:
1693459870183.png
And here is an example of the save:
1693459946432.png

We are not tracking individual or personal information of our players aside that from most basic statistics like number of downloads on filesharing services like mega.nz or google drive or average session time. Our team has 2 members; graphic designer and me as a programmer who are putting game game content pieces all together. We have google analytics turned off in the project and unity analytics does not send individual game data, it only tracks game start and game end time as type of session data like what platform it was run on. It doesn't provide any detailed data anyway in it, and we are talking only about session, not user data, not privacy data, no IT address, it is part of every unity project and many assets depend on it.

Besides it was all mentioned in our privacy policy on our website (link on the very bottom)
1693460980791.png
We had older version on our discord too, but you are right I will include link with a checkbox to it in the game as well when it starts in next game versions. If you find it irritating it opens up every time I can put it on our todo list to remember the choice and on next start of the game for it to not pop up.

Good example is the report bug or submit idea in the game - they all link to an web anonymous google forms to submit feedback to our e-mail where it is clearly written we have no way to know who wrote us what and if anyone want oir reply they need to add contact there. This is in the game for since first releases , why would we make it if we would be able to send such info directly from the game, its simple we are not sending out any personal information about individual users who play the game.

Game does not need to have internet connection to play it and there are no ads from 3rd party only few buttons with a name patreon or link to discord in main menu and in certain 2-3 options. Also important note is we removed many of occurences that felt spammy over the years. We will keep patron button in the game as it is only way to support our game for people who want it and in exchange they can influence the game by patreon voting and get early access.

Regarding what unity tracks, we don’t use anything more than very basic statistical data available on each site where our game is located eg. Itch.io has their website statistics, our website too with cookies following eu laws and similarly these track only downloads per day and not individual user information. We also don’t trade sell or send this data to anyone as our focus as indie atudio is on the game content and taboo fantasies, we are not interested in anything more than making a good game in our free time after work.at not its not very clear, but full information is available on the unity3d technologies licence agreenment and we have information on our website.

Why we choose unity engine?
In short our team had 3 members and one member knew ren'py but after 2 years on development he stepped out of the project and I was not able to continue develop in ren'py as it was at the time (5years ago + colleague used bad code documentation) Also at that time it was problematic to port game to different platforms without issues and many other restraints that came with it like mini games creation and generally we wanted to be an unique game. That meant to rather create unique stuff than reuse everything from ren'py engineand look same as majority other vn games. So I knew unity (I used to work on android games there before), so we put all story texts and images to unity as it was a known technology for our team, that’s all and nothing more nothing less.

Our objective is to work on the content of the game and make decent taboo fantasy visual novel with elements of open world gameplay dating different girl characters and we have made a lot of updates which went free usually within weeks after early access and beta tests proove they work. We use donations to be able work on the game and make new content. Game is time costly and only way for us to keep more content coming is to sustain development of the project. We do not want to add paid segments as DLC or spamming ads into the gameplay as many other devs does. One important note here that we are communicating openly even if it means being brutally honest and the fact I am here talking regullary to people who review our game negatively means we are trying what we can to help, provide answers and more than anywhere on our patreon and discord channels. Everyone is welcome to join it is free and we often discuss game content there.

As you mentioned to have deleted our game that is your choice of course and no there is nothing more happening in the background, and I hope I was able to answer all your questions with clarity, calmly and reasonable.
PS: Sorry for typo errors, I wrote most of this using only left hand and method of ''flying eagle circling around keyboard''

Aug 30, 2021
This really shows the crux of the issue. This is not a value add feature.

It is literally just an artificial slowing down of people in a scaling manner based on how much they pay.
tier 0 (free) take 2 seconds per step.
tier 6 donors take 0.5 seconds per step.
tier 1 through 5 get scaling values between those two.
coupled with other slowdowns via XP grinding (alleviate-able) and GUI restrictions.

Giving value add to your patreons is actually making something extra for them.

the above are examples of value add

You say "we could make this for everyone" about every point I raised...
Yes, you could, and you should.
The game plays like a P2W mobile game right now
daily tickets, grind, and GUI restrictions all of which you can pay to alleviate.

you should:
*Just completely uncap wallet storage space.
*get rid of all tickets
*same GUI for everyone. no GUI restrictions.
*questlog should just work, not require tickets to operate
*xp should be re-balanced to be way easier. both to not require tickets, and also to reduce grind.
*waifu affection should be called affection not XP.
*cleanup the GUI so it is not look like a P2W MMO anymore.
I had a session with our Beta testers and discussed the proposed changes mentioned by you, specifically regarding wallets and navigation tickets in the game, etc.

We will add public cheats for everyone to use. You will be able to gain maxed out money, skills, reputations, items, locations, levelups, speed of skips… everything. You will be able to enable this in the new game (it will show up in the new game window) and as well enable it later on at anytime in the game options (enable/disable it)
1693461196809.png
For new game:
1693461219617.png
And also enable/disable in the option:
1693461170865.png

We have increased the default wallet limits by 1000% so instead of previous limit to 300 by default it will be now 3000 (keep in mind you don't need more than like 500 cash to have at any time through the entire game anyway! This won't limit anyone anymore & also we decided to keep the limit will remain to indicate there is no needed to farm money in the game. This new setup it won't be restraining basically anyone + we added cheats menu for those who feel confortable to use it (voluntarily enabled in options and also as an option in start window of the starting a new game) In one click anyone can max out money anytime repeatedly (with using the cheats menu)

The character levelups has also changed to not feel grindy but rather depict your reputation with given girl / sister / friend:
1693461336925.png
Here are some naming conventions that will be used (girls / boys / sisters / mom):
1693461369806.png
This way it would be clearly understandable what relationship you have and we have changed numbering in mini popups too.

We have increased the number of navigation tickets from 15 to 50 for new game creation (it will be by default in the backpack)

Also we decreased their cost 5 times (to 5 from 25), this way it won't limit 99% of people and also we want to keep the idea of not overusing navigation blindlessly - during testing session it ended up testers clicking on flashy particles blindlessly, which ruined story experience. Another important reason for this is that you will be able to win navigation tickets in many new ways from characters and new upcoming minigames in beach competitions, aquapark and so on as a small form of motivation. (In reality you won't run out of them even if you use navigation a lot, so you won't have to worry about tickets & this step will also erase mindless navigation clicking and not reading story talks everytime. It will be more balanced and reasonable which as a decision we did bases on your suggestions + keeping game mechanics as positive gameplay motivation of gaining rewards rather than removing it completely as it won't be that limiting, also we respect you have your rights to disagree)

We will re-test and check some bugs you have reported, like using space key to close all windows properly and more.

These are at least something changes for start.

We will now finish up the anticipating release for 0.25 Judy's main story, also please keep in mind game is still in the development, much is still missing, but we are making steps to make it better. More active discussion happens on our voice discord channel, you are very welcome to join.

Reply to question when will be 0.25 released - for our patrons in about a week, public release will happen little bit (but not too much) later.

if anyone experience issue like being stuck somewhere write us an e-mail, we will see what we can do together to assist you.
ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com

Also thank you very much to all our fans who expressed enjoying the game.

1693461850264.png

Have a nice day everyone.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

Overview:
Naughty Goddess studio are creating erotic visual novel game called World of Sisters as an open world super sexy game with breathtaking visual story experience (Visual Novel) where you as a player may date your step-sisters twins, step-mother and 30+ characters.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-11
Release Date: 2023-08-11
Developer: Sexy Goddess Game Studio - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Extra Codes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win (Incest): - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Incest): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2692010 View attachment 2692169 View attachment 1236398 View attachment 1236399 View attachment 1236400 View attachment 1236401 View attachment 1236402 View attachment 1236403
It's interesting, but some of the stuff shown is NOT YET IMPLEMENTED.

You should probably tell people that.

Overall though, it's interesting to play, even if it's nowhere near finished. Honestly, this is far better than Summertime Saga.

Aug 30, 2021
It's interesting, but some of the stuff shown is NOT YET IMPLEMENTED.

You should probably tell people that.

Overall though, it's interesting to play, even if it's nowhere near finished. Honestly, this is far better than Summertime Saga.
Yeah a lot of people don't realize game is in early development, finished roughly only by 25% and also we can't please everyone, we are not big AAA studio, we do not have 100x resources like DC from summertime saga, we are just trying to create decent game with resources which we have, half year ago we earned 600 dollars per month (after taxes) from donations and we plan to reinvest every donated dollar to make game better with more sex scenes and a fun story.

We know it is not perfect, but we are trying to improve, get better at communicating, write a story based on feedback and even experiment with animations. And we are doing it on multiple platforms, which is insane job to support it and answer on like 20 places to questions (please use our discord, you will get reply in hours instead of days/weeks).

These are few reasons why we have no problem to add requested features like cheats or change gameplay by adding skips, content jumps, or even advanced navigation and walkthrough was once just an idea. There are many haters of the game (notice that many reviews which we have are mostly 1 star or 5 stars, it is sad a lot of people rated early game and despite we made changes the bad ratings stay forever) and we are trying to address questions politely, fair and calmly to everyone, which can be challenging to do in a team of just 2 people. We are normal people like you, gamers, nerds with naughty minds who decided to make the game in free time instead of sitting in front of TV in the evenings.

Please keep us updated on the progress so your game doesn't get flagged as abandoned.
Alright - Quick 0.25 update (copied from our patreon also here)

I'm back from the hospital and getting back on track on Judy's update 0.25.

We understand your interest regarding release date of this update, and we want to assure you that Judy's main story is our top priority. Our goal is to bring you the 0.25 release in approximately one week. We look forward release it as soon as possible.

My last 2 weeks in short:

Side note: My hand (carpal tunnel syndrome) surgery went well by about 80%. I'm currently working on PC with only my left hand while my right hand fully heals. I've been addressing urgent bugs and responding to questions by phone till now as I was not on PC in last 2 weeks. Now I'm back and motivated to put together everything for this update like the texts, storylines, emotions, poses, graphics, flashbacks, and finish rest of the new animations for Judy's big sex scene.

You can also look forward to hear we will be adding many new poses and emotions for both Judy and the main character (who will receive 8 new poses and 15 new emotions - we got positive feedback on it already from beta testers).

More sex scenes will happen soon after 0.25

Another positive thing is that our graphic designer started working already on new sex scenes already while I finalize v0.25 so continual release after won't take too long. We want to keep adding one sex scene after another +advancing Judy's story even further along the way in v0.26 and v0.27.

Thank you very much for your continual support, it enable us to create taboo fantasy game from our vision into reality through an amazing playable experience.

Have an awesome day you absolute legends!

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Yeah a lot of people don't realize game is in early development, finished roughly only by 25% and also we can't please everyone, we are not big AAA studio, we do not have 100x resources like DC from summertime saga, we are just trying to create decent game with resources which we have, half year ago we earned 600 dollars per month (after taxes) from donations and we plan to reinvest every donated dollar to make game better with more sex scenes and a fun story.

We know it is not perfect, but we are trying to improve, get better at communicating, write a story based on feedback and even experiment with animations. And we are doing it on multiple platforms, which is insane job to support it and answer on like 20 places to questions (please use our discord, you will get reply in hours instead of days/weeks).

These are few reasons why we have no problem to add requested features like cheats or change gameplay by adding skips, content jumps, or even advanced navigation and walkthrough was once just an idea. There are many haters of the game (notice that many reviews which we have are mostly 1 star or 5 stars, it is sad a lot of people rated early game and despite we made changes the bad ratings stay forever) and we are trying to address questions politely, fair and calmly to everyone, which can be challenging to do in a team of just 2 people. We are normal people like you, gamers, nerds with naughty minds who decided to make the game in free time instead of sitting in front of TV in the evenings.

We understand your interest regarding release date of this update, and we want to assure you that Judy's main story is our top priority. Our goal is to bring you the 0.25 release in approximately one week. We look forward release it as soon as possible.

Side note: My hand (carpal tunnel syndrome) surgery went well by about 80%. I'm currently working on PC with only my left hand while my right hand fully heals. I've been addressing urgent bugs and responding to questions by phone till now as I was not on PC in last 2 weeks. Now I'm back and motivated to put together everything for this update like the texts, storylines, emotions, poses, graphics, flashbacks, and finish rest of the new animations for Judy's big sex scene.

You can also look forward to hear we will be adding many new poses and emotions for both Judy and the main character (who will receive 8 new poses and 15 new emotions - we got positive feedback on it already from beta testers).

Another positive thing is that our graphic designer started working already on new sex scenes already while I finalize v0.25 so continual release after won't take too long. We want to keep adding one sex scene after another +advancing Judy's story even further along the way in v0.26 and v0.27.

Thank you very much for your continual support, it enable us to create taboo fantasy game from our vision into reality through an amazing playable experience.

I do think a code for lots of money or infinite money would be good. Just for the sake of being able to skip that sandwich minigame and buy stuff.

Also, I do think we need more pregnancies in game. I do hope we get more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donkeybong

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

Sorry if my posts came off as rude. Wasn't my intention. I want this game to not fail.

Reactions: ede22
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes