Aug 30, 2021
I do think a code for lots of monry or infinite money would be good. Just for the sake of being able to skip that sandwich minigame and buy stuff.

Also, I do think we need more pregnancies in game. I do hope we get more.
We made this and it will be publicly available (enable/disable in the options or by starting new game)
On bottom left side there will be options to add infinite money, our intention was not to make game feel grindy and for those who prefer not doing minigames this is viable alternative.
1693661922566.png

Sorry if my posts came off as rude. Wasn't my intention. I want this game to not fail.
Hello there, no at all I am not offended and I also don't want you to feel bad, please no worries. It was just a my comment as a reply about it is positive that you realized well the game is not fully finished and it made your expectations more understandable (even Rome was not build over 1 night). And we are not dead yet, still here, making changes to the game based on feedback. We are seeing it in a way every advice can help us, we can't afford to be offended, that is the way how more devs should take critical feedback - it's an opportunity to grow & to improve game elements. That was why we make ''mexican wave'' for every fair review of the game :D

Sadly we don't have an army of psychologists like candy crush saga who can plan every game element to be absolute perfect and gain retention, we try to do things different and sometimes they are not perfect and we wasted time so we have to change or remove some features, we hope that with more animated sex scenes the gameplay would be better and that will be our focus for near future to make as many as we can.

Cheers up and have an awesome day everyone!

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I had a session with our Beta testers and discussed the proposed changes mentioned by you, specifically regarding wallets and navigation tickets in the game, etc.

We will add public cheats for everyone to use. You will be able to gain maxed out money, skills, reputations, items, locations, levelups, speed of skips… everything. You will be able to enable this in the new game (it will show up in the new game window) and as well enable it later on at anytime in the game options (enable/disable it)
View attachment 2892222
For new game:
View attachment 2892224
And also enable/disable in the option:
View attachment 2892220

We have increased the default wallet limits by 1000% so instead of previous limit to 300 by default it will be now 3000 (keep in mind you don't need more than like 500 cash to have at any time through the entire game anyway! This won't limit anyone anymore & also we decided to keep the limit will remain to indicate there is no needed to farm money in the game. This new setup it won't be restraining basically anyone + we added cheats menu for those who feel confortable to use it (voluntarily enabled in options and also as an option in start window of the starting a new game) In one click anyone can max out money anytime repeatedly (with using the cheats menu)

The character levelups has also changed to not feel grindy but rather depict your reputation with given girl / sister / friend:
View attachment 2892226
Here are some naming conventions that will be used (girls / boys / sisters / mom):
View attachment 2892228
This way it would be clearly understandable what relationship you have and we have changed numbering in mini popups too.

We have increased the number of navigation tickets from 15 to 50 for new game creation (it will be by default in the backpack)

Also we decreased their cost 5 times (to 5 from 25), this way it won't limit 99% of people and also we want to keep the idea of not overusing navigation blindlessly - during testing session it ended up testers clicking on flashy particles blindlessly, which ruined story experience. Another important reason for this is that you will be able to win navigation tickets in many new ways from characters and new upcoming minigames in beach competitions, aquapark and so on as a small form of motivation. (In reality you won't run out of them even if you use navigation a lot, so you won't have to worry about tickets & this step will also erase mindless navigation clicking and not reading story talks everytime. It will be more balanced and reasonable which as a decision we did bases on your suggestions + keeping game mechanics as positive gameplay motivation of gaining rewards rather than removing it completely as it won't be that limiting, also we respect you have your rights to disagree)

We will re-test and check some bugs you have reported, like using space key to close all windows properly and more.

These are at least something changes for start.

We will now finish up the anticipating release for 0.25 Judy's main story, also please keep in mind game is still in the development, much is still missing, but we are making steps to make it better. More active discussion happens on our voice discord channel, you are very welcome to join.

Reply to question when will be 0.25 released - for our patrons in about a week, public release will happen little bit (but not too much) later.

if anyone experience issue like being stuck somewhere write us an e-mail, we will see what we can do together to assist you.
ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com

Also thank you very much to all our fans who expressed enjoying the game.

View attachment 2892245

Have a nice day everyone.
This update is actually great. Less grinding for money, which for me was boring as hell. Also, thank you for this update!

Reactions: Donkeybong

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
isnt the update suppose to come this weekend? you said one week
They did say "approximately" one week. Maybe in the next 24-48 hours we will know more. Their most recent post from 21 hours before I posted this message is a poll for 0.26 and what character will get an extra sex scene. So with them asking that poll does indicate they are about to push 0.25 out the door.

Reactions: SaintLaurent233
Aug 30, 2021
isnt the update suppose to come this weekend? you said one week
Hello there, just a quick response, positive estivation was one week, but as we rely on more people during finalization of game release including beta testers, grammar correctors, polishing and mainly if it's not meeting the standard of our expectations we are forced to do reworks that make the new content / gameplay more playable (for example some passages needed visual flashbacks that were not planned to better reflect Judy + Mc relationship) and there were more text issues reported which lead to cascade of reworks. Also I strongly underestimate that for 2 weeks after my return I was able to use only one hand and writing stuff in ''eagle above keyboard'' style or making animations took 2x more the time than estimated.

In short we are still in the process of finalizing the release, you can expect it soon, but I will not make estimations as it seems I am always too positive when making them (as I truly believe in them and if I am right noone bats an eye but in case of delays I am always to blame, despite even I rely on results from testers, correctors, graphic designer whose estimates are not 100% precise as well - eg september is a time of flu and 2 people had caught unable to do their parts fully so even good meaned estimation is not perfect).
In either way it shouldn't take that much longer and this update is biggest of all updates we made and a crucial one so I apologize for the delay and thank you all for being patient, we will post update soon on our patreon. We also want to compensate this as during the time our graphic designer started working on new sex scene which will be released shortly after 0.25 including another voted sex scene (currently being voted on the patreon - vote poll started just yesterday).

I will write here an update as soon as it's out. Peace and thank you for being patient, new content will be worth it.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021
Good day fans, friends, gamers - you absolute legends!

The Release 0.25 with huge portion of main story for Judy is now after 10 days released to public CHEERS! This was biggest update we had so far with over 250+ individual hand drawn images from emotions, poses, flashbacks, backgrounds to whole scenes.

Crazygamer will soon update links in the main thread, meanwhile you can find them also here:
Desktop with ipatch:

Desktop regular

Android:

Android (HD EXPERIMENTAL):

MacOS;

Linux:

Here are some screens and content to look forward to:
PROMO_POST_3A.png PROMO_POST_3B.png PROMO_POST_3D.png PROMO_POST_3E.png PROMO_POST_3F.png _FLASHBACK_JUDY_SS_BG_L1.png _FLASHBACK_JUDY_SS_BG_F2.png _FLASHBACK_JUDY_SS_BG_E.png _FLASHBACK_JUDY_SS_BG_F3.png

v0.25 Judy main story introduction ending with a sex scene. It will answer what happened after accident flow in the bathroom, bonding, and care for each other with where your relationship is heading.

v0.26 We will add new portion 2/3 to Judy's main story including new location unlocked - Pool Resort (Aquapark) with 2 new characters, including new sex scenes for each and new stamina swimming mini game.

v0.27 We will add new portion 3/3 to Judy's main story connected to Katy's and Jess's including new location unlocked - Beach Resort with 2 new characters and also sex scenes for them too. Plus 4-5 new minigames to spend time during the game weekends on the beach. (Including surfing - similar to skate boarding, yet different and about survival)

Long term plan with Judy
During these 3 phases we would like to start to slowly include mains story with questlines - In short when her main story reach certain level all these will make sense to have sexual acts that progress and each will be quick & easy to reach story-wise In the end we would like to have in every questline expect 5-10 sex scenes.
- Sleepovers with Judy and advancing private acts (location in her bed)
- Pool and outdoor sexual acts (home garden pool, pool resort, beach)
- BJ daily support (location in player bedroom, car while riding, or in mall)
- Sex training for future GF (location in home house in during weekends, etc.)
- Kitchen risky sex (in secret, graduating after Mathew is not at home, etc.)
- Judy showers (location in bathroom, basement washing machine, etc.)

Thank you all who are supporting our project, we bow to you. We will use the donations to create new content. Peace. Nicky.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldOfSisters-0.25.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
And similarly there are characters, like Alexa or Sharon or Victoria who enjoy various forms of sex which are not directly linked to having a boyfriend, Eg. Sharon has many boyfriends which will open path to unique threesomes/foursomes, etc...
Alexa on the other hand enjoys anal sex and she does not want to date anyone in serious relationship, she only wants the pleasure that comes from sex.
Any of this content in the game yet?? :unsure:

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Do you need to activate the incest? The mc keeps calling the mom "Judy" , or is it that way by design? :)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey, I just started playing the game and was wondering if there's any anal content with Judy yet or will that be a later addition?

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Do you need to activate the incest? The mc keeps calling the mom "Judy" , or is it that way by design? :)
That is by way of incest is banned from Patreon due to credit card companies ordering them to ban it. You have to get the incest patch file to re-enable that content.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
I can't enter womens restroom, when I click the icon nothing happens, any one else encounter this issue?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Does anyone know where the patch is placed for the Mac version of the game?

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
If you mean pile of dirty clothes - it gets away shortly by following Judy's story.
Hey Dev, I wanted to ask that are you going to add old removed content on upcoming updates of the game ? If Yes, when can we expect it ? If No, can I get old versions file here ??

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes