Sandrohzr001x

Jul 20, 2022
Parabéns aos envolvidos o jogo está maravilhoso, só falta ter uma passo a passo mais decente e fácil, fica muito confuso com aquele mapa de Passo a Passo... "A chave da perfeição é só fazer o simples bem feito..."

Nov 8, 2020
This fucking night skateboarding (champion) mini game sucks. The high speed make it all buggy with collision and commands response.

Gozzreal

Sep 23, 2019
I cannot leave some of the rooms. I as stuck in my bedroom then I got stuck in the sisters room.

Aug 30, 2021
I cannot leave some of the rooms. I as stuck in my bedroom then I got stuck in the sisters room.
If you are on desktop you can reach us on our email (ProjectWorldofSisters@gmail.com) and we can look at your save and help you. In such case every detail could help us, so you could write us for example if you used any skips / cheats / codes or what did you do before the issue happened. These cases are often rare and unique. The ! symbol on the bottom right side of the screen can often help unstuck from the location.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Nice game. A walkthrough is needed though. Some progress are not intuitive + there are no hints on how to unlock missed scenes. I'm missing one with Judy and don't know what I did wrong.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Nice game. A walkthrough is needed though. Some progress are not intuitive + there are no hints on how to unlock missed scenes. I'm missing one with Judy and don't know what I did wrong.
You can see walkthrough as it is in the game but since it's open world game, you'll have to rely on your choices and no walkthrough will guide you on your choices. Walkthrough is there and will be seen if click on any Character to chat with them, you'll see on the bottom right side of your screen an icon of the character. Click it and know where you are. What you missed and what you need to do to access certain scenes.
First of All Thanks for the clarification and it's good to see you getting better from surgery.
Second New Kissing Scene is what that Character needs with MC.

Third About Updates-
• I see a room (there should be a teacher having her seperate room) which content is not finished ( can be found next to lab or in front of Club Room)

• Events involving Principal Aurora & Scenes with her

• I think it's time to have 10% of every club's content since it's v0.25 which should make 25% of game's content. ( I think there are 6 clubs)

• There's a bug where you need to visit Natalie first but you visit Class and Camp event gets started without talking to Natalie. In short, there should be Start Class Button when you enter the class and not directly starting the class.

• After v0.30 , you should take a vote appeal from users to ask which content should be made for the update.

Example-

1) MC exploring City & finds Job. Get's to work in office/mall/library/cafe outside school/lifeguard at beach/delivery boy. Scenes with Female Coworkers. MC visits nightclub.

2) MC's hospital content gets completed

3) MC getting detective job for female Cop and female detective & scenes with them.

4) MC's fitness Content & Athlete Content for becoming close to Daemon Dew & Scenes with her.

5) MC's getting hired as Heroine's Manager. Content for that & Scenes with the Agency & Heroine.

6) MC's becomes good in studies and is asked by model & rich female students to become their tutor. MC's teaches them & girls become submissive to him and becomes Successful in School.

7) MC participates in Gaming Competition and wins money. He gets invited to all female party where he gets to have foursome or multiple girls.

8) MC finds Other Worldly being like fairies and Angels. MC helps them. Scenes and MC gets their loyalty and they decide to help MC.

• If Possible for Sister's content if game is going in direction of uniting 3 sisters - After v0.40 , MC should be greeted by 3 Sisters where they share their problems with MC. MC decides to side with one of the two sides. As the game reaches v0.55, MC gets events where he realises the balance of both things till v0.65 . After being gone through such circumstances, MC decides to unite these sisters at v0.75 which leds to events of the not chosen side in v0.40 . MC gets loyalty of all three sisters and plans to unite them together at v0.80 . At v0.99, he sees that all sisters are united & understand each other and accept each other. Eventually, they stay together.

That's all what I want to say. Thanks. Have a great life.
If you are on desktop you can reach us on our email (ProjectWorldofSisters@gmail.com) and we can look at your save and help you. In such case every detail could help us, so you could write us for example if you used any skips / cheats / codes or what did you do before the issue happened. These cases are often rare and unique. The ! symbol on the bottom right side of the screen can often help unstuck from the location.
Hey Dev, No Reply on what I said. Please do tell your opinion about it.

Aug 30, 2021
First of All Thanks for the clarification and it's good to see you getting better from surgery.
Second New Kissing Scene is what that Character needs with MC.

Third About Updates-
• I see a room (there should be a teacher having her seperate room) which content is not finished ( can be found next to lab or in front of Club Room)

• I think it's time to have 10% of every club's content since it's v0.25 which should make 25% of game's content. ( I think there are 6 clubs)

• There's a bug where you need to visit Natalie first but you visit Class and Camp event gets started without talking to Natalie. In short, there should be Start Class Button when you enter the class and not directly starting the class.

• After v0.30 , you should take a vote appeal from users to ask which content should be made for the update.

Example-

1) MC exploring City & finds Job. Get's to work in office/mall/library/cafe outside school/lifeguard at beach/delivery boy. Scenes with Female Coworkers. MC visits nightclub.

3) MC getting detective job for female Cop and female detective & scenes with them.

4) MC's fitness Content & Athlete Content for becoming close to Daemon Dew & Scenes with her.

5) MC's getting hired as Heroine's Manager. Content for that & Scenes with the Agency & Heroine.

6) MC's becomes good in studies and is asked by model & rich female students to become their tutor. MC's teaches them & girls become submissive to him and becomes Successful in School.

7) MC participates in Gaming Competition and wins money. He gets invited to all female party where he gets to have foursome or multiple girls.

8) MC finds Other Worldly being like fairies and Angels. MC helps them. Scenes and MC gets their loyalty and they decide to help MC.

• If Possible for Sister's content if game is going in direction of uniting 3 sisters - After v0.40 , MC should be greeted by 3 Sisters where they share their problems with MC. MC decides to side with one of the two sides. As the game reaches v0.55, MC gets events where he realises the balance of both things till v0.65 . After being gone through such circumstances, MC decides to unite these sisters at v0.75 which leds to events of the not chosen side in v0.40 . MC gets loyalty of all three sisters and plans to unite them together at v0.80 . At v0.99, he sees that all sisters are united & understand each other and accept each other. Eventually, they stay together.

That's all what I want to say. Thanks. Have a great life.
I have read your commentary, no worries. There is so much content we could put in the game, we received over 600 ideas from people already, it's crazy and our resources are very limited. We understand everyone wants everything, but until we can hire more people we are not able to fullfill every dream. However we could achieve more if we have more patrons, that's true.

I will reply therefore to individual lines in BOLD:

Yes there will be mentoring in the evening and also separate room for Charmane as school psychologist and place where luna will give health handjob

Yup, more in the todo list already, specifically licking her clit under table while someone comes and she will gradually get an orgasm - tongue job

We won't be able to focus on clubs before we finish main story for Judy and start with Jess, so in 0.30 the earliest

We will think about this, however we want to keep classes starting on each morning in each class for simplicity

We are doing it every update, even current updates were voted on and people chosen Judy 3 months ago so we are following the most wanted and voted content people have chosen.

Example-

More location will be available soon, starting with Aquapark, Beach and later followed by downtown

Yup, that's the plan and you will be able to make sperm donors directly into volunteer girls and women including harmony and nurse too

There is a plan for blonde policewomen

There will be strength as sex training practicing in the gym

We are open to making a shorter story playing as a girl within existing map, but we needs more patrons to even consider that

In short we have gangbang and bukkake VIP plans including sexuology teacher who fucks more students

There will be party at Gary's house with possibility to fuck more and even multiple girls at once, as a part of Gary's content

In short there will be main backstory with 1 goddess demon queen, but there will even be 2 good goddesses, but keep in mind main character is a villain and only later it will be decision made if he stays like that

Thank you for the idea, however we have our own long term plan that results in different game endings, it will contain a lot of main story for main character with demon queen entering into mortal world and main character choosing the side either with her or against her and using his sex powers to command anyone having sex, with lots of twists and using every stat you learned to banish her / join her. The origin of the main backstory is about ''Aphrodite'' after what happened to her to become ''demon queen'' with flashbacks and special sex scenes...

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
I have read your commentary, no worries. There is so much content we could put in the game, we received over 600 ideas from people already, it's crazy and our resources are very limited. We understand everyone wants everything, but until we can hire more people we are not able to fullfill every dream. However we could achieve more if we have more patrons, that's true.

I will reply therefore to individual lines in BOLD:

Yes there will be mentoring in the evening and also separate room for Charmane as school psychologist and place where luna will give health handjob

Yup, more in the todo list already, specifically licking her clit under table while someone comes and she will gradually get an orgasm - tongue job

We won't be able to focus on clubs before we finish main story for Judy and start with Jess, so in 0.30 the earliest

We will think about this, however we want to keep classes starting on each morning in each class for simplicity

We are doing it every update, even current updates were voted on and people chosen Judy 3 months ago so we are following the most wanted and voted content people have chosen.

Example-

More location will be available soon, starting with Aquapark, Beach and later followed by downtown

Yup, that's the plan and you will be able to make sperm donors directly into volunteer girls and women including harmony and nurse too

There is a plan for blonde policewomen

There will be strength as sex training practicing in the gym

We are open to making a shorter story playing as a girl within existing map, but we needs more patrons to even consider that

In short we have gangbang and bukkake VIP plans including sexuology teacher who fucks more students

There will be party at Gary's house with possibility to fuck more and even multiple girls at once, as a part of Gary's content

In short there will be main backstory with 1 goddess demon queen, but there will even be 2 good goddesses, but keep in mind main character is a villain and only later it will be decision made if he stays like that

Thank you for the idea, however we have our own long term plan that results in different game endings, it will contain a lot of main story for main character with demon queen entering into mortal world and main character choosing the side either with her or against her and using his sex powers to command anyone having sex, with lots of twists and using every stat you learned to banish her / join her. The origin of the main backstory is about ''Aphrodite'' after what happened to her to become ''demon queen'' with flashbacks and special sex scenes...
So You Mean After v0.30 , you guys will have vote of adding 5% of all club content ?

About Job Content:- It can be added as side Content initially to make more money for MC & then after doing majorly 55% of story, You guys can focus on making scenes on jobs.

About getting hired as Heroine's Manager:-
I meant Male Main Character gets recognised by some event (probably be on news due to doing good stuff with Policewoman or Policewoman recommends him to heroine for manager post) & heroine gives him the chance. Having female MC should be considered after completing the game as extra content.

About MC getting asked by Female students and MC teaches them:- I meant that MC gets popular in females and girls seeing his honesty and care, listens everything what he says which eventually leads to submissiveness of girls. This leads to scenes of One Male , Many Female Innuedo content without any h scenes.

About MC winning gaming competition and having party:- I meant party where there are no school people. Only MC is invited to all girls party which leads to One Male Many Female H Scenes.

About MC helping Other Worldly Beings:- I think this content can be added when MC decides to help Good Sisters. Or can be added in Extras which can be added after game is completed.

About MC Uniting three Sisters:- I understood that MC is a villian and will take a side but Uniting three sister part can be added as a extra event in which MC travels in other universe through portal and in that universe, MC unites three sisters. This can be included in extras.

Aug 30, 2021
Good day,
We are happy to share next sex scenes which we are working on, this time for Jess
These will very likely be part of 0.25.8 game version:
SEXSCENE_JESS_PLAYER_LICKING_IN_BED_1.png
The idea for this content is that Jess is having a naughty dreams, and even dreaming about you (as main character step brother).
SEXSCENE_JESS_DREAM_1.png
There will be more ways to ''join'' her, try to sleep in her bed together, or just giving her ''night facial'' on the face or tits... just beware she will get mad at you afterwards.

In 0.26 We will introduce Judy's next main-story content and unlocking new location Aquapark with 2-3 new game characters and sex scenes.

And in 0.27 we will release final 3rd part for Judy and visiting Beach locations that will unlock with new girls, stories, minigames and also sex scenes with Judy and other characters.

The 0.28 could be Jess main story but there will be a public vote for that so even we will see.

Have a nice day everyone, cheers!

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
So You Mean After v0.30 , you guys will have vote of adding 5% of all club content ?

About Job Content:- It can be added as side Content initially to make more money for MC & then after doing majorly 55% of story, You guys can focus on making scenes on jobs.

About getting hired as Heroine's Manager:-
I meant Male Main Character gets recognised by some event (probably be on news due to doing good stuff with Policewoman or Policewoman recommends him to heroine for manager post) & heroine gives him the chance. Having female MC should be considered after completing the game as extra content.

About MC getting asked by Female students and MC teaches them:- I meant that MC gets popular in females and girls seeing his honesty and care, listens everything what he says which eventually leads to submissiveness of girls. This leads to scenes of One Male , Many Female Innuedo content without any h scenes.

About MC winning gaming competition and having party:- I meant party where there are no school people. Only MC is invited to all girls party which leads to One Male Many Female H Scenes.

About MC helping Other Worldly Beings:- I think this content can be added when MC decides to help Good Sisters. Or can be added in Extras which can be added after game is completed.

About MC Uniting three Sisters:- I understood that MC is a villian and will take a side but Uniting three sister part can be added as a extra event in which MC travels in other universe through portal and in that universe, MC unites three sisters. This can be included in extras.
Good day,
We are happy to share next sex scenes which we are working on, this time for Jess
These will very likely be part of 0.25.8 game version:
View attachment 3010152
The idea for this content is that Jess is having a naughty dreams, and even dreaming about you (as main character step brother).
View attachment 3010153
There will be more ways to ''join'' her, try to sleep in her bed together, or just giving her ''night facial'' on the face or tits... just beware she will get mad at you afterwards.

In 0.26 We will introduce Judy's next main-story content and unlocking new location Aquapark with 2-3 new game characters and sex scenes.

And in 0.27 we will release final 3rd part for Judy and visiting Beach locations that will unlock with new girls, stories, minigames and also sex scenes with Judy and other characters.

The 0.28 could be Jess main story but there will be a public vote for that so even we will see.

Have a nice day everyone, cheers!
So Dev No Reply on my comment ?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Can I ask again.

Are there any plans to include a patch for the Mac version? Thanks:coffee:

Aug 30, 2021
So Dev No Reply on my comment ?
I read your comment, just don't know what to say. We already have story for most of our characters prepared for later, so yes I take it as an inspiration. Just beware we receive a lot of ideas every month, and it is hard to satisfy everyone as our creation time is limited. That's why we do patron votes on the next content direction, character or exact sex scene, also 3 days ago we had open discord call and we are giving opportunity to let people who are supporting us decide the best ideas.

Can I ask again.

Are there any plans to include a patch for the Mac version? Thanks:coffee:
As far as I heard it should be enough to just move the older INCEST_PATCH.Data into the same folder. Regarding whether there is a new version we didn't found it on patcher from mod creators.

Reactions: xyzyzyz

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I read your comment, just don't know what to say. We already have story for most of our characters prepared for later, so yes I take it as an inspiration. Just beware we receive a lot of ideas every month, and it is hard to satisfy everyone as our creation time is limited. That's why we do patron votes on the next content direction, character or exact sex scene, also 3 days ago we had open discord call and we are giving opportunity to let people who are supporting us decide the best ideas.

As far as I heard it should be enough to just move the older INCEST_PATCH.Data into the same folder. Regarding whether there is a new version we didn't found it on patcher from mod creators.
Thank you for the response. I will give that a go and see if it works. :coffee:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018

World of Sisters Options.jpg

I tried that and a couple of other places but its not recognising it. Can you or the team suggest specifically where or which folder the patch is supposed to be placed? Cheers.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021

Thanks I appreciate your honest answer. Just hoping it gets added after game gets complete as a part of extras to the game.

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3012647

I tried that and a couple of other places but its not recognising it. Can you or the team suggest specifically where or which folder the patch is supposed to be placed? Cheers.
I would try the general folder where the executable file is located that starts the game. At least that is the practice which we are doing with language correctors that alter data during the process of language checkups.

Thanks I appreciate your honest answer. Just hoping it gets added after game gets complete as a part of extras to the game.
We have many storylines unfinished, so our primary focus will be to add up part 2 and part 3 of Judy's content, followed probably by Jess's main story. There will be more public vote polls on our patreon to clarify what people want in form of content.

I am happy that you enjoyed new Judy's scene, the one in the showers in the afternoon is the newest.

We are currently working on scenes for Jess, here is a small sneak peak as posted previously:

When these scenes are ready we will continue and finalize the aquapark, here are few locations that will be there:

Screens also available on our official discord.

Regarding garden pool at home, yes it will be opened and Judy will take regular bath there which will open a way to have regular sex there in the pool, on the edge and even on the pool bed. It will be amazing scene there to be honest, but we will crate and add it later .

What we will include very soon as well is the possibility to give Judy massage there and spread sun cream on her body & also other fluids... :)

Have a nice day.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes