Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
It has been 13 days since 25.5 dropped for Patrons and I was wondering if anyone knew when it's public release will be? I am hoping it will fix the bug I have with Judy where in her quest line you talk to her in the living room and it gets stuck on that visually but the rest of the game moves on and you can not see what you are doing.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Just stumble upon this game and it looks interesting, i will wait until the game have reached a certain version.

i just wanna ask some question about the game you don't have to answer if you don't want to spoil it.

1. what version of the game it will start to have an ending for any heroine?

2.how long do you expect the game will be finish its development?

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I also have a question, I would appreciate your honesty and openness. in the game I was attracted by 3 cravings incest, multiple penetration, and ntr, the main question is which characters will match these tags, who will take part from the guys, which girls will be involved?will it be possible to share a family?

Aug 30, 2021
Here are the sneak peak about the upcoming update all at one place:
1699395169064.png
As a part of update 0.25.8:
1699395248375.png
With Jess dreaming with Player
11.png
And it won't be just about sleepover or dreaming but taking an action
31.png
And facing consequences if found out
41.png

Just stumble upon this game and it looks interesting, i will wait until the game have reached a certain version.

i just wanna ask some question about the game you don't have to answer if you don't want to spoil it.

1. what version of the game it will start to have an ending for any heroine?

2.how long do you expect the game will be finish its development?
1 - If I understand correctly, then you ask about game ending, we have 3 endings planned for the game, one good, one bad one in between (Roughly at version 1.0 will have them all)
2 - Due to fact that we don't have enough patrons to hire more people, like graphic designers (at the moment) so it may take more time, but we are doing what we can. With more patrons we could hire 1, maybe 2 people which would double and triple the scenes we could create, pushing story further. We designed the game with ending in consideration and we want to reach it by telling the stories and relationships between main characters & main villain connecting it. We don't give up, it will just take time to finish it, that's all. We are trying to speed it up but don't want to do it fast and lower the quality.

I also have a question, I would appreciate your honesty and openness. in the game I was attracted by 3 cravings incest, multiple penetration, and ntr, the main question is which characters will match these tags, who will take part from the guys, which girls will be involved?will it be possible to share a family?
I am not sure I understand, NTR has 100 variants and meanings. We as creators are fans of "American Pie" series, or "how I met your mother" sitcom, even first 30 mins of "not another teenage movie" that's what we want to show. We don't want to force anyone into experience they don't like so no girl will cheat on you, but you will be given chance to decide if you want to cheat on your girlfriend (for example).
Date girls that are different. Yes some are bitches, but many more are potential future wife's. Some are selfish some are open regarding sex, some are shy, some have dirty side, some are very taboo related :).

To answer second part of your question:
We have a multiple penetration in the game in the Chemistry class where you can have threesome sex with Raven and her boyfriend for example. There could be many more scenes with main character and each girl, with focus on either romantic relationship or physical / primal sexual one and discovering what each girl character like in process of dating her.

In the future we hope there will be threesomes with main girl characters - Katy and Jess, even Judy (FFM only). And as you can think not all fetishes can be applied to every girl character, we let people vote for what they prefer. Two weeks ago we made this vote poll to choose type of upcoming sex scenes:
We are open regarding discussion, however we are not able to include everything and our focus will be primarily on taboo sex relationships with Jess / Katy / Judy and the love triangles with them, and even main character girlfriend - Natalie soon.

Please keep in mind game is still in the development and not yet finished.

I hope I was able to answer your question. Regarding NTR and it's definition we don't want girls to cheat on main characters and if you decide to date multiple then it's your choice to see all sex scenes. It's easily accessible and free for everyone, that's our vision to create fair game, not forcing anyone, and if you enjoy the game it will make us happy. More content will be added soon. Have an awesome day everyone.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
1 - If I understand correctly, then you ask about game ending, we have 3 endings planned for the game, one good, one bad one in between (Roughly at version 1.0 will have them all)
2 - Due to fact that we don't have enough patrons to hire more people, like graphic designers (at the moment) so it may take more time, but we are doing what we can. With more patrons we could hire 1, maybe 2 people which would double and triple the scenes we could create, pushing story further. We designed the game with ending in consideration and we want to reach it by telling the stories and relationships between main characters & main villain connecting it. We don't give up, it will just take time to finish it, that's all. We are trying to speed it up but don't want to do it fast and lower the quality.
Thank you for answering my question, so the game will only have endings for the main story instead of individual heroine ending like L&S Second Base?

I wish you guys good luck on the development of the game.

Aug 30, 2021
Thank you for answering my question, so the game will only have endings for the main story instead of individual heroine ending like L&S Second Base?

I wish you guys good luck on the development of the game.
I haven't played the game you have refered so I am nor sure but if you mean individual endings for every girl then we would like to show some variante for every girl, like having a baby and getting girl pregnant, or even breaking up, and a possibility to engaging and leading to awedding to 1 or 2 and the individual stories will matter in the main backstory for main character and demon queen, everyone will be partly involved in it and how it ends. Our idea in short (don't read further if you don't want to see spoilers) is to gather 10 essences from certain girls representing the fragments of demon queen heart, "kindness" will be gained from Katy or "bravery" from Jess, "helpfulness" from Harmony, and so on leading to collecting her heart and bringing her back to reality from the dream hell. To do this you will progress in main character backstory and use the skills you gained (gym=strength, swimming=stamina, intellect from solving puzzles, etc.) In the mid and final confrontation with learning to control lust powers with guidance of Shade and Aurora + Luna to face the nightmare. And eventually beating demon queen by enabling lust hearts in both of main character and having sex with her. It will depend on some of the choices through the game but when you succeed devil queen or ''evil Aphrodite'' will become good goddess ''Aphrodite'' back again. As a good ending. The bad ending is when she wins and takes over the world with you (main character) as her herald. And third ending will be about sacrificing main character and be locked in the dream hell and watching as Jess and Katy grows old, visiting their dreams as an only place to be together, watching over them in them and they would know what you did and be their hero.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
I'd like to play but looks like Linux is second class citizen here. No incest, older version. Sadly it's as good as nothing.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
I haven't played the game you have refered so I am nor sure but if you mean individual endings for every girl then we would like to show some variante for every girl, like having a baby and getting girl pregnant, or even breaking up, and a possibility to engaging and leading to awedding to 1 or 2 and the individual stories will matter in the main backstory for main character and demon queen, everyone will be partly involved in it and how it ends. Our idea in short (don't read further if you don't want to see spoilers) is to gather 10 essences from certain girls representing the fragments of demon queen heart, "kindness" will be gained from Katy or "bravery" from Jess, "helpfulness" from Harmony, and so on leading to collecting her heart and bringing her back to reality from the dream hell. To do this you will progress in main character backstory and use the skills you gained (gym=strength, swimming=stamina, intellect from solving puzzles, etc.) In the mid and final confrontation with learning to control lust powers with guidance of Shade and Aurora + Luna to face the nightmare. And eventually beating demon queen by enabling lust hearts in both of main character and having sex with her. It will depend on some of the choices through the game but when you succeed devil queen or ''evil Aphrodite'' will become good goddess ''Aphrodite'' back again. As a good ending. The bad ending is when she wins and takes over the world with you (main character) as her herald. And third ending will be about sacrificing main character and be locked in the dream hell and watching as Jess and Katy grows old, visiting their dreams as an only place to be together, watching over them in them and they would know what you did and be their hero.
Ah i see thank you for your answer.

i probably try your game once it has reach a certain version.

like my last comment good luck on your development.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I wish sex scenes were repeatable in a more natural way in this game... For instance, I just finished Judy's plotline (everything that's there so far) and of course it ends with that sex scene in the MC's room with her wearing her swimsuit. After that scene, it's like you're put right back before it even happened and if you start the event again in your room with the wedding picture, you and her have the same exact dialogue once again. What I'm trying to say is, that it would have been nice if we were able to approach Judy and ask her if she wants to do it again. She would then agree and wear her swimsuit again but this time she'd have different dialogue during the event and she and the MC actually acknowledge that they did this before.

Another way of repeating sex scenes is obviously through the gallery but that feels too immersion breaking (it's useful tho if you just wanna check a scene again real quick). I really love this game so far but there's definitely little stuff that would make it even better in my opinion.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Say, is it a big problem that I didn't pick some of the golden dialogue options with Judy before? I've done everything I could in her questline but there were 2 golden dialogue options I didn't pick until now. So now Judy wants me to bring the dirty laundry into the basement but I already did that a while ago. I've also already done her swimsuit sex scene so I guess the quest tracker kinda went back to a certain point. There isn't any dirty laundry anymore tho so I can't really do what she wants me to do (because I've already done it before). I guess there's still some bugfixes that need to happen before the game can be safely played without stuff like that. Alternatively, it would probably help if there was a certain order in which you could pick golden dialogue options so there's no continuity errors like this happening.

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
I wish sex scenes were repeatable in a more natural way in this game... For instance, I just finished Judy's plotline (everything that's there so far) and of course it ends with that sex scene in the MC's room with her wearing her swimsuit. After that scene, it's like you're put right back before it even happened and if you start the event again in your room with the wedding picture, you and her have the same exact dialogue once again. What I'm trying to say is, that it would have been nice if we were able to approach Judy and ask her if she wants to do it again. She would then agree and wear her swimsuit again but this time she'd have different dialogue during the event and she and the MC actually acknowledge that they did this before.

Another way of repeating sex scenes is obviously through the gallery but that feels too immersion breaking (it's useful tho if you just wanna check a scene again real quick). I really love this game so far but there's definitely little stuff that would make it even better in my opinion.
Game that has that feature your talking about in my signature. And is a lot like this one.

Aug 30, 2021

You have some good points and I will add it to our todo list to do it! Thank you.
I also like the idea of reusing same sex scenes just with different dialogues, for example one main one and then another one with spicy talk stuff. (In scenes where it would fit naturally and there are at least few that could be better thx to it.)

Dec 7, 2019
I would like to ask the author, can we continue to play after the ending? What I mean is that it would be great to continue playing after the main quest ends, like doing other side quests or taking on other girls. Even add a lot of job positions to the MC to choose, the corresponding work has colleagues or bosses can guide. Like you said, you can talk about girlfriends, lovers, you can get married, break up, or get pregnant and have children and so on. The world is so colorful that the author can even move the world into the game, haha. Besides, I think the game is excellent and has a lot of potential. Well done

Aug 30, 2021
I would like to ask the author, can we continue to play after the ending? What I mean is that it would be great to continue playing after the main quest ends, like doing other side quests or taking on other girls. Even add a lot of job positions to the MC to choose, the corresponding work has colleagues or bosses can guide. Like you said, you can talk about girlfriends, lovers, you can get married, break up, or get pregnant and have children and so on. The world is so colorful that the author can even move the world into the game, haha. Besides, I think the game is excellent and has a lot of potential. Well done
We have planned 3 endings, in 2 of them you will be able to continue playing (third one will end sadly), and before making final decision you will be warned and even have possibility to return back - decide later.

In short: Right now don't have mainstory for main character YET (Player in orange shirt). But we will within like 6-12 months have at least first half of it. (We want to show meat > sauce and not too long conversations, just sex scenes leading step by step to it, making it reachable even within hours of play, or even later after up to your choice) In a way that demon on your shoulder is telling you what you should do to get naughtier and do taboo stuff othewise unimaginable. We think this is a way of storytelling where it will be up to your choices who you gonna fuck / moral / immoral / good / bad.

#1 naughty ending explains what happens when world would gets naughtier (Lust enters the world - DQ as evil Aphrodite of lust)
#2 positive ending shows how you persuaded her using 7 of your skills to become good again (DQ return as goddess of kindness -good Aphrodite)
In these 2 ends you will be able to continue doing stuff in the city, no x-men / magic / scifi or other crazy stuff would happen, dating girls would be possible to finish every girl story. Something as when you reach campaign story in world of warcraft, you can still continue exploring 99% of stuff, and despite there will be some consequences it won't ruin your "save" and that's not our intention to throw it into face like a hammer, we want decisions to inform major moments beforehand (we listen to feedback who proposed this and we agree). One consequence in #1 naughty ending could be ability to show some otherwise impossible combinations, like bigger sex scenes with multiple girls etc.

And more importantly game is still work in progress and we have much to show in the following months, fingers crossed. Soon we will release new content for Jess sleepovers with 10 animations and 6 scenes with some variants. It will be a blast!

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Hi when will be there update?
The 0.25.5 version has been available for weeks but was never uploaded here. The 0.25.8 version has not even gotten to paid places like Itch.Io yet so it could be some time.

Edit: I just checked and the Patron release for 0.25.5 was on October 10th so it has been months.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hickdx3
Aug 30, 2021
Good day everyone

As some of you have noticed yesterday we have made the latest release 0.25.9 for public, crazygamer(owner of this thread) will update the links but meanwhile you can have them here too:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
World of Sisters (DESKTOP) 0.25.9

World Of Sisters (ANDROID) 0.25.9

World of Sisters (LINUX) 0.25.9

World of Sisters (MacOS)

Thank you all who are considering to support us in creating new content for the game.

How to find the new sex scenes?

Simply visit Jess in the night by clicking on her and choose "watch how she sleeps"

The sleepover is a not a main story for Jess but still it's a an important full self sustained content questline for the night followed by multiple conversations during and after, including Jess being angry at you and multiple options & variants during each scene.

The scenes are straightforward and always happen in the night in sisters bedroom when you click on Jess. They are also repeatable and adds up as you progress with her. (We plan to make few more ones to add to a variety more soon too)

Reworked TASKLIST:
We wanted to improve tracking and navigation in a way to make it feel clear and comfortable to use

*This is huge new functionality and we expect few issues - we will fix issues (if any) within few days. (You can report them in the discord / comments or by Patreon messages)

We have also unlocked time forward button on every location and added various skips through the beginning of the story + new variants for sex scenes (Judy picture, Jess sleep, School...)

We fulfilled your previously voted wishes for the Judy (0.25 & 0.25.5) & Jess content (0.25.8).

Soon will share more news about release for Aquapark soon in another post here as it is already in the design production.

Thank you all so much for your support and patience. It will be all worth it when you play this release for it is a content filled sex animated blast! We set the expectations high and we commit to meet them. You are all an absolute legends, thank you again & CHEERS!

Aug 30, 2021
World of Sisters 2023 Summary
What a year it has been, let's look what we have created very quickly:

We hope year 2024 will be a good one too, now that we are better at animating sex scenes and game is released on multiple platforms in a stable form it will leave us more space to work on new content.

We let you vote for multiple new game characters and included them in the game with variety of sex scenes.

Your votes has chosen the updates for Bella, Judy, Jess, and we introduced new characters and locations including visual upgrades of many older ones with core characters like Player, Jess and Judy. Including first pregnancy story.

With new locations we expanded the story and added new variety of stuff to do, preparing the locations for love stories (Natalie, Bella, Judy, Harmony, Nurse...)

And we always tried to push it to the limits of what you could do, adding new variety of choices through the gameplay and over 20 content skips (we plan to add more in the future too with convenient use by your choice to save your time and enhance game experience. meat > sauce , that's why we will shorten some longer talks for example and introduce new ones)

Multiple naked flashbacks (eyecandy talks and scenes) including bonus scenes for main characters (Including new minigames, items to click on and thousands of conversations increasign gameplay from 15 hours to roughly 40 hours.
End of part 1

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes