Aug 30, 2021
Part 2:

Including use of sexy vision powers:

But wait there were more stuff happening - multiple eye candies added through the game:

We also often listened to all of your feedback and ideas, which bring the game character of Bella as a most voted on celebrity to come back including unique talks like her streaming or even talking fish on the wall or the Djinn in the attic.

We added new options to play the game smoothly, new cheats menu, reworked tasklist and improved game navigation, added walkthrough integrated in the game and first use of sex powers of main character or even unlocking all sex scenes option.
We have added tons of new emotions to major characters

Negative note: Not all went as good as we hoped, we started 2023 with 200 patrons, reaching 300 in the summer, but now we are back at 200 and decreasing. (We wanted to be honest with you guys even if that would mean being brutally honest)
Our project is still not sustainable and this hurts a lot considering we are working every day, financing it from our own pockets to survive working on it. That's why every donated dollar is kind of a celebration for us (mexican waves included) and we are trying our best to deliver, not giving up. Your support matters! Eg. In order to be able hire more graphic designers (and create sexy content delivered faster) we will need to make some changes. We are considering the options, and hope to create a fair way working on the project more (not by milking people, yet we have to do something that will work for us to work on the project fully focused).
If you decide to spare few dollars for us we will be very thankful to your consideration.

Positive cherry at the end - We delivered most major content points we promised (Some big scenes were crazy hard to put together and more time costly than we expected ) so regarding the rest planned content (Aquapark & Beach) they will soon be included in the game too.

But wait there is more - 2024 World of Sisters roadplans for Q1-Q2

We decided to release more smaller sex scenes during waiting for bigger content updates.

We have always faced size decisions of each update. Having one big update which take months to create or a few small updates frequently, but with not so huge content.

#1 - New sex scenes (frequent new game versions every couple of weeks You can look forward to multiple new extra scenes for various characters including first moments of the game or new visions, even gloryholes / behind the wall scenes)
#2 -First big update will be an Aquapark update (2nd main-story for Judy, new big location and many sub locations, 4 new characters, skills, talks, minigames)
#3 - Second big update will be in the Beach (multiple new locations, sex scenes, minigames, items and clubs & character stories). Both big updates are continuation for Judy main-story.
#4 Then could be Jess main story big update (would you be interested?)

We will be changing early release access
- Medium(5$) and Higher (10$+) patron tiers will receive even earlier access to new game versions up to few weeks and months before anyone else with more vote polls to influence content of your preference.

All of this in year 2023 was possible thx to your support, we thank you for it a thousand times. We have much to show for 2024 and I will make a separate post with update about 0.26 - Aquapark update soon.
Cheers everyone, Nicky from WOS team.

Aug 30, 2021
Also here is a quick update about our work on the upcoming Aquapark update
First look at the aquapark 4 new characters :)

0.26 Will info.png
0.26 Pamela info.png
0.26 Sara info2.png
0.26 Lin info.png

This is just a first set of spoilers for the Aquapark update as each character will receive a portion of new story to explore along the main story for Judy that will lead you through the Aquapark location. Each girl will be very different and serve own purpose, so you don't have to worry about empty locations. It will also open new options on adding new kinks and fantasies.

And we won't stop there soon the gallery will offer option to display who is related to who:

As you see we had plans from the beginning with many characters in consideration (We wrote down on a paper list of fetishes which we want to explore in the game and gave one for each character to feel unique and worthy to explore what makes it good)

And how our past goals meet the future for the game ending one day - where will be located the parts of Aphrodite (Demon Queen) broken heart:

And many more smaller changes like sex scene variants where you will be able to re-experience the existing scene with different conversations, creating new experience. We will start with few and expand the options to many.

This will enable us to show new portions of the story, or different emotions / experience from existing scenes, experienced in a new way. (Also this will answer the question opened here on f95 zone regarding how some scenes don't make sense to re-experience again the same - example is looking at Judy's photo starting the same scene could result in a new talk that would happen continually after the first scene, despite having same animations it would feel as continually a second time)

We will share more information about Aquapark progress in next posts (Latest ones always on our patreon page)
Feeling excited to share more! Nicky from WOS team.

ExZoss

Apr 20, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing all these informations ! Absolutely hyped about what to expect in the future and this project !
Wishing you all the best !!

Reactions: leetboy

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I am still at the very beginning and already have a problem. When I open a box or a cupboard, I can't leave the screen if I don't have a backpack yet. Or maybe I'm just blind....

Dere-chan

Sep 12, 2023
Ohhh, I'm going to play this game, got curious about the work, good luck, and much success to the developers!

Aug 30, 2021
Can't load the save files, it keeps goes to lv1. Also i lost all my save data again. It's my 3th times restarting.
Hello there, I heard from one user that he ran out of playerprefs which resulted in game not being load / save more files. But I am not sure if this is your case, you can always contact us by e-mail and we will try to assist you. The saves are never really lost. They are located here in my case: C:\Users\admin\AppData\LocalLow\Sexy Goddess (Game Studio)\World of Sisters
So if you encounter this issue, you can use options -> delete game data, then in the load select any save file from the folder and load it - it should work and you should be able continue from playing. It should work and game tries to upgrade any save to latest version. We have been able to help with many things and in all cases it was successfull. (It just took some time of talking to find the root cause together) You may also use in game cheats to jump to literally any conversation, grant yourself max levels with all chars and all the money, or unlock all sex scenes. Either by using cheats or write "GOODGAME" in the enter code menu. But if its a different type of bug/issue we need to know more details to help you.

Save, please!
Just use the skip content in the game or enable cheats and unlock anything.

Ohhh, I'm going to play this game, got curious about the work, good luck, and much success to the developers!
Thank you, we post new information on our patreon and discord too, if you are interested about behind the curtain information how we make the game visit our discord channel about game design with many cool pictures and even spoilers for upcoming game versions. cheers!

I want to download this game but want to make sure it's animated?

Can someone let me know
Yes scenes all animated and generated at realtime.

It's animated...just nothing super spectacular (my opinion).
We are trying how we can and improve a little on each release our skills. Have you seen the new Jess animations? These are better than some old ones and we will keep adding more (I mean jess scenes in 0.25.9)

I am still at the very beginning and already have a problem. When I open a box or a cupboard, I can't leave the screen if I don't have a backpack yet. Or maybe I'm just blind....
Hmm I have checked that just now but didn't get stuck, you can leave the screen by either clicking on too many items or by clicking on the floor for the first time. (in short curiosity gets you there and the more you click on items the hints starts to show where you should click)

Thank you so much for sharing all these informations ! Absolutely hyped about what to expect in the future and this project !
Wishing you all the best !!
Thank you very much for your comment, we hope to create a lot of new content in 2024

Incest avoidable?
You don't have to date the characters if you don't want, you can skip many and that's our point, giving freedom to travel around city and meet characters you prefer more. Just not all have story at the moment and we will be adding more and more on each new content update including older characters and their reworks.

Is there sharing content here or where does the "multiple penetration" tag come from?
It refers to Raven when Main character and her boyfriend are fucking her in a threesome at the same time. We also have plans where you as Main Character will be able to fuck multiple girls, teachers , sisters at once.

Thank you all for your comments and have all awesome day you absolute legends!

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Unbenannt.PNG
I must really be too stupid....
How the hell do I leave this room again? In most games you click on the bottom of the screen, but that doesn't seem to work here...
How the hell do I go to school? Where the hell is my backpack?

Last edited:
Reactions: zovo916
Aug 30, 2021
Hello everybody.
I would like to ask to the dev, when will there be new VITORIA content?
Regards.
At the moment we will be focusing on Aquapark content but there will be a scene for Victoria as a part of gloryholes / wall in hole mid update. No date defined atm.

How to leave the rooms, can't leave from sisters room after entering
Please send us your save on our e-mail (ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com with a short explanation and we will try to help)

Why are the previews censored ?
Some were made as a work in progress before they were finished. The post only summarize the content and the final ones are in the game.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
thanks for great game, and i m new in this game, can somebody kind enough to share how to complete egypt puzzle in museum ? and also math puzzle mini game .... thanks before :D and sorry for bad English :D

Reactions: The Black Cat
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes