Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Negative note: Not all went as good as we hoped, we started 2023 with 200 patrons, reaching 300 in the summer, but now we are back at 200 and decreasing. (We wanted to be honest with you guys even if that would mean being brutally honest)
Our project is still not sustainable and this hurts a lot considering we are working every day, financing it from our own pockets to survive working on it. That's why every donated dollar is kind of a celebration for us (mexican waves included) and we are trying our best to deliver, not giving up. Your support matters! Eg. In order to be able hire more graphic designers (and create sexy content delivered faster) we will need to make some changes. We are considering the options, and hope to create a fair way working on the project more (not by milking people, yet we have to do something that will work for us to work on the project fully focused).
If you decide to spare few dollars for us we will be very thankful to your consideration.
Sad to hear that subscribers are going down. I would support if there was a way to do it without a trail back to me but Patron will not give that option. Almost wish Steam would give a Patron like way to subscribe to devs that can pull from your Steam Wallet and that you can fill with Steam gift card bought with cash.

Though I have been recommending this game every chance I get to help increase it's popularity and hopefully bring in more Patrons.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Okay...

So this game has a lot of potential. I love the artwork, and the dialogue is... okay (if English is not the dev's first language, understood. :D ). But MAN, is it missing stuff, and there are thing I cannot figure out.

I am at the beginning and have no idea how to proceed to get to school (seems to be the next step), or to get a bag for the various items that require it.

Also, there are several areas in the house alone where I am unable to exit if I enter them. To name a few:

The attic chest, the dress room, Judy's purse, and the tool closet, to name the ones I have come across so far. There is no footsteps button or "Walk Back" button, like the one you can click on when you click the MC's desk drawer in his room.

I understand this is open world, and I am not asking for a walkthrough or anything, but I have been clicking around for the better part of an hour, and I am lost.

Thanks for reading my feedback!

Grey62

Jun 11, 2022
Okay

Great art style, great animations, little to no bugs, at least for me that is, devs are responsive and consistent which is very good and should be appreciated. My only concern is dialogue and how bloated the game could be. Game suffers from its ambition (which is best kind of suffering in my humble opinion), and the "current meme" writing style. I feel like I am being slighty mean here but that type of writing could make people roll their eyes and turn them off from the game.

So my advice is to lower the memes a little and tone down the ambition a lot. This could become the best 2D adult game if you guys play your hand right. I also hope you guys find some success.

• Angry
Reactions: The Black Cat
Aug 30, 2021
thanks for great game, and i m new in this game, can somebody kind enough to share how to complete egypt puzzle in museum ? and also math puzzle mini game .... thanks before :D and sorry for bad English :D
Regarding egypt puzzle in the museum you need to rotate the symbols to match their mirrored reflections from the bottom
Tha Math puzzle1 is about making square in the middle where circle needs to be placed and semicircle cuts are on the corners
The Math puzzle2 has many many solutions, but what helps in general is to solve half of it (second half is usually in similar shape) Or you may use puzzle hints or skips that can help you too. Cheers and good luck to you mate.
Thank you for your answear.

Well, that's good news anyway, but I can't wait to empty my balls on this pig tail haired sexy evil girl. The best girl when it comes to personality building in this game. VICTORIA is a S tier girl in your game, not only in the physical body image, but in the personality and character. Even if is an evil one.

Another thing I would like to know is if there will be fat girls in the game.
All of these girls in the game are thin, which satisfies most tastes, but I think there is a lack of one or two sexy chubby girls.
If there is diversity in skin color in the game, with white, black and Asian women, why does the game only have skinny women? Why is there no diversity in terms of weight among girls?
Having girls that are tick, plumpy, or chubby will bring more people with this taste to your game.
I, for example, love flesh in the bone, so its a plus to the game.
Hope you will add some chubbys in the game in the future, as I know you already have planned the next steps in the game, and it will be impossible to include chubby girls in the game soon.

Regards to your project, this is a great game, and can be even better.
One positive thing is that Victoria will be one of main antagonist of the story and with multiple sex scenes plus the only one she has currently will be soon reworked and much better. Also we plan to involve her in threesomes, foursome and certain blowbangs or gloryholes and soon Victoria + Alexa+ Sharon will compete with you as Main Character(Player) about who gives the best blowjob :) So much stuff you can look forward to. Also Victoria will play a key bully role in Jess story as her "mortal enemy".
Regarding your second question: We don't plan fat girls but we have very real plans about face sitting and thighs worship (Will character) I would say we wanted to make volumpturous women (Judy, Jane, Cameron, Aurora) who are beautiful despite not thin, but rather milf like. Jane will have very big boobs and fall into Chubby category for example. (She is not yet in the game, her role will be a sexuology teacher) We have our own pace with planned releases and until we could afford hire more graphic designers it will take more time to get there, but step by step we are improving the game piece by piece.

Hello fam where is the secret code menu? In the computer?
In the game you can load any save you have then open golden goblet on top right and then on bottom left there is a "enter code" so there write "GOODGAME" and it will unlock all sex scenes. Alrernative is to enable cheats in the options and then click on cheat map (top left) and unlock sex scenes there.

Sad to hear that subscribers are going down. I would support if there was a way to do it without a trail back to me but Patron will not give that option. Almost wish Steam would give a Patron like way to subscribe to devs that can pull from your Steam Wallet and that you can fill with Steam gift card bought with cash.

Though I have been recommending this game every chance I get to help increase it's popularity and hopefully bring in more Patrons.
You don't have to spend a dollar, and that's totally fine. Your support and feedback is equally valuable for us to make a good game. Thank you and you are very welcome on our Discord where we often discuss ideas. We see earning higher budget as a way to finish the game earlier
Okay...

So this game has a lot of potential. I love the artwork, and the dialogue is... okay (if English is not the dev's first language, understood. :D ). But MAN, is it missing stuff, and there are thing I cannot figure out.

I am at the beginning and have no idea how to proceed to get to school (seems to be the next step), or to get a bag for the various items that require it.

Also, there are several areas in the house alone where I am unable to exit if I enter them. To name a few:

The attic chest, the dress room, Judy's purse, and the tool closet, to name the ones I have come across so far. There is no footsteps button or "Walk Back" button, like the one you can click on when you click the MC's desk drawer in his room.

I understand this is open world, and I am not asking for a walkthrough or anything, but I have been clicking around for the better part of an hour, and I am lost.

Thanks for reading my feedback!
Thank you for your hearth warming feedback. It is true English is not mine primary language, in matter of fact it is my 5th language and the worst one I know honestly :D But I am trying to improve and work on myself and consult game content with language correctors regularly. One day we will pay professional translators for all included languages. Until then please forgive me grammar or logical translation type of mistakes.
And yeah game is only completed from 25% and so many people here are rating it the worst because of it, which makes me sad. We know it's not finished, we are clearly displaying it is beta and we are adding new stuff and filling empty places more every content update.
By open world we wanted to create a feeling you as a Player may choose who to talk to, who to date, who to fuck, where to travel. This sense of freedom can lead to few bugged spots but we will fix them, if you could send us your save and list of locations we will check them one by one (send it to our e-mail ProjectWorldofsisters@gmail.com ) There is a tasklist and walkthrough that should help not feel lost in character progress. try it out. Also in game navigation should help to lead the way where to go too. Hope this helps, cheers and kindly thank you for your feedback.

Okay

Great art style, great animations, little to no bugs, at least for me that is, devs are responsive and consistent which is very good and should be appreciated. My only concern is dialogue and how bloated the game could be. Game suffers from its ambition (which is best kind of suffering in my humble opinion), and the "current meme" writing style. I feel like I am being slighty mean here but that type of writing could make people roll their eyes and turn them off from the game.

So my advice is to lower the memes a little and tone down the ambition a lot. This could become the best 2D adult game if you guys play your hand right. I also hope you guys find some success.
If I understand you correctly there is one thing - Some conversations leads to no sex scenes or story progress. We have a long term plan to improve in this area by adding many smaller sex scenes through the game from 1st game day to individual decision/action related steps (soon when you do favor for a girl she will repay you one way or another) We know our ambition was high but we wanted to make a story with a little backstory mystery, we know it's a shame the main character story is not yet in the game but soon the demon queen (evil Aphrodite) will return and you will be able to do some stuff for her (Plus we liked the idea of a small demon on your shoulders who gives you lust advices, it could enable us to show some special taboo fantasies like other games don't have for example - Like having sex with Jess & Judy at the same time, etc.)

I never got the unexpected oral scene with Jess. What do I need to do to unlock it I can't tell based on the walkthrough.
You can start a new game and 1st you go to the kitchen from where Judy sends you to your room to pick up backpack, and on the way you will meet Jess, you can choose a Lust to go take the shower and Jess will come angry naked at you and slips on the wet floor and impale on the dicky :)

Side note: We have fixed some bugs mentioned here and all will be included in next update.
Have an awesome day everyone.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
DO anyone have the right answer for calculator? because i counted lines and it dosent help

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
What an incredibly entertaining game! You can tell the Dev WorldOfSisters really wants to keep you entertained with an overload of sensory information. My only complaint is that sometimes there is too much dialog. William Shakespeare said, "Brevity is the Soul of Wit," which means use fewer lines of dialog. It's a funny game with lots of memes.

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
WorldOfSisters great game :love:
Just a question is pregnancy planned for Mom and both sisters ?
And if you implement the pregnancy for them.
Will it be like endgame only or we can see pregnancy sex as well ?

Aug 30, 2021
Those Senke Kagero rips :PogChamp:
With consent of the author.

I like it
Thank you we appreciate it.

What an incredibly entertaining game! You can tell the Dev WorldOfSisters really wants to keep you entertained with an overload of sensory information. My only complaint is that sometimes there is too much dialog. William Shakespeare said, "Brevity is the Soul of Wit," which means use fewer lines of dialog. It's a funny game with lots of memes.
We will add more and more, and more importantly we rework stuff, no matter how time costly investment it is. Our goal is to make fair game. We admit it's not perfect and many stories are not finished but step by step they will be and we will include many more memes, references and simply recreate the original feeling when you watched movies like "American Pie" or "Scary Movie" for the first time. Thank you very much for your honesty and feedback, much more content is coming soon.

Aug 30, 2021
WorldOfSisters great game :love:
Just a question is pregnancy planned for Mom and both sisters ?
And if you implement the pregnancy for them.
Will it be like endgame only or we can see pregnancy sex as well ?
Katy doesn't even have a sex at this moment so first we need to push her story to have some then yeah.
Jess doesn't have main story at the moment but in a 3-4 months she will have one, then why not.
Judy will definitely receive impregnation with a story but first we must release her mainstory part 2 and part 3 (Aquapark and Beach update) which are next 2 bigger updates we have planned.
Over time we would like to add impregnation to most girl characters.

Meanwhile our patrons voted for pregnancy on our patreon here:

So one character will receive pregnancy ever earlier, we are thinking Bella could be an interesting adept to have one.
What do you think?

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes