Aug 30, 2021
Some people if want to talk to boys then other person consider it as gay cuz they're not interested in friendship & are looking for girls. "Sad Reality"

Well I only suggested to work on club content with every major update release like 0.27 , 0.28 and so on and you can also take vote on which club content to work on in that update. Not forcing you to have everything in one cuz I am a dev too. I understand difficulties of it.
In the Aquapark and Beach upcoming bigger update it will be possible to do stuff for the clubs and even increase a separate reputation just for that specific club. Same will go for gym training (through using sex as motivation reward) These two will be first and we would like to include a sex scene that will unlock by reaching certain prestige. Without such reward it would miss motivation to do it.

Are there or will there be some titjobs scenes?
There will be a titjob with Cameron when you stay with her after the school as extra lessons.

Nice one Devs, you got my support on SS now. Keep it up!
Thank you we greatly appreciate it. We don't have the budget as ss but we have a heart and intentions to one day surpass them by number of scenes. (We will give it all trying or we will go bankrupt) :) So we could say at least we fight to make game as best as we could.

Cheers

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
I think there is something wrong with this version. I downloaded the game and started playing, I leave my room and entered the next door (sisters room) and I can't get out of the room. I started again and went for the attic and after I opened a box I couldn't get out. Is it just me having this problems? And also you can't choose players name.

Legendary8

Nov 20, 2022
Hi i'm a new player and I want to ask something.
What's the different between incest version and normal version? Can someone explained me please. I don't want to missed any scenes.
Edit: Which one should I download?

abarracjz

Jun 29, 2017
Say, is it a big problem that I didn't pick some of the golden dialogue options with Judy before? I've done everything I could in her questline but there were 2 golden dialogue options I didn't pick until now. So now Judy wants me to bring the dirty laundry into the basement but I already did that a while ago. I've also already done her swimsuit sex scene so I guess the quest tracker kinda went back to a certain point. There isn't any dirty laundry anymore tho so I can't really do what she wants me to do (because I've already done it before). I guess there's still some bugfixes that need to happen before the game can be safely played without stuff like that. Alternatively, it would probably help if there was a certain order in which you could pick golden dialogue options so there's no continuity errors like this happening.
Did u solve the problem ?

Aug 30, 2021
Did u solve the problem ?
We have a fix for players who got stuck at dirty clothes with Judy prepared (it will be part of next version 0.25.14 and higher)

Name change feature is coming in the next update.
This was a bug, it is fixed and from next version

Hi i'm a new player and I want to ask something.
What's the different between incest version and normal version? Can someone explained me please. I don't want to missed any scenes.
Edit: Which one should I download?
Patched version is a fan made alternation of the English variant of the game, for example step-sisters are named as sisters, but we know there are some grammar errors, which the original don't have as we don't participate on it. maybe there is more than what I checked. You can play any version you like (we recommend the basic one without patch.)

m.c. name keeps switching to player after loading a saved game .
Yes thank you for reporting the bug, we fixed it.

I think there is something wrong with this version. I downloaded the game and started playing, I leave my room and entered the next door (sisters room) and I can't get out of the room. I started again and went for the attic and after I opened a box I couldn't get out. Is it just me having this problems? And also you can't choose players name.
Please reach us on ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com and we will do our best to assist you. We will need more information in such case (what platform are you playing, game version, etc... contact us directly by e-mail surely we figure something out.

We make updates every 1-2 weeks now so new version should get to all of you soon.

KarlMax

Oct 11, 2019
This game would be better received if they remove unnecessary bloated stuff that remind us of micro-transaction based money-grabbing mobile games and keep the interface as simple as possible.

Reactions: hickdx3 and racl75
Aug 30, 2021
This game would be better received if they remove unnecessary bloated stuff that remind us of micro-transaction based money-grabbing mobile games and keep the interface as simple as possible.
Can you please tell us what exactly do you mean that annoys you, no offense at all I am really interested and we will consider the options. For start I removed one button from the top that awards level bonuses. (it was small and looked like a medal - it was not always shown)

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
Can you please tell us what exactly do you mean that annoys you, no offense at all I am really interested and we will consider the options. For start I removed one button from the top that awards level bonuses. (it was small and looked like a medal - it was not always shown)
personnally i wish you remove the quests who will be "updated in a next patch", there's no purpose for them to be shown and they bloat the quest log.

make a mecanism where we can put them in the bottom of the list or even better put them in another menu.

thank you

Dukie85

Oct 6, 2018
I've tried restarting, and I still get stuck at Natalie 10, where you have to "talk to her the next day" about the camping trip, and Ted Bear is also at 6, where you have to GO on the trip... Can't talk to Natalie about it, and I've already done the camping trip multiple times.

meckilljoy

Aug 14, 2017
I mostly play on my android phone. Every game works except this one. Always says I cant install that the game isn't compatible with my device. Any fixes?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
I don't know about the others, but I just started the game, and I have to say that it's really a mess when it comes to keyboard shortcuts. Other than the "f, ctrl, and space" keys, nothing works or is on another key. eg.The "s and h" keys are nowhere on the keyboard.

Playing on PC+ Win 10

Aug 30, 2021
Hi there,
I don't know about the others, but I just started the game, and I have to say that it's really a mess when it comes to keyboard shortcuts. Other than the "f, ctrl, and space" keys, nothing works or is on another key. eg.The "s and h" keys are nowhere on the keyboard.

Playing on PC+ Win 10

What Keyboard shortcuts are you looking for, can you name them?
We could include them if you for example are used to them from other games, then we are open to adding these.

We are not sure if you maybe not have QWERTY keyboard maybe there could be some letters swapped. No clue what you mean, could you explain it in detail (what seems obvious for you is not obvious for me, but I want and I am trying to understand.

Aug 30, 2021
I mostly play on my android phone. Every game works except this one. Always says I cant install that the game isn't compatible with my device. Any fixes?
There is a fix in latest updates, not sure exactly which one, maybe even 0.25.12+ Cheers!
There was a huge stability update regarding that for android in general.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes