♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
What Keyboard shortcuts are you looking for, can you name them?
We could include them if you for example are used to them from other games, then we are open to adding these.

We are not sure if you maybe not have QWERTY keyboard maybe there could be some letters swapped. No clue what you mean, could you explain it in detail (what seems obvious for you is not obvious for me, but I want and I am trying to understand.
Hi there dear Dev(s)
First of all, I want to thank you for this game. It's an interesting concept and quite a fun game to play. There are some issues here and there, but I'll settle for these for now.

I'm currently on an AZERTY keyboard, but using both (azerty and qwerty) I've tried both with the same result.
In the "options" > "Keyboard" tab, the game's Hotkeys are listed as follows: (pic below)

Regarding the part: "general control"
Escape/Enter OK
F5 OK
F OK
CTRL/ALT OK for ALT only, not CTRL
Q/T Doesn't work
W/B Doesn't work
S/I/O/P Doesn't work (in any combination)
A Doesn't work
~ Is replaced by ², but it is also below ESC, the problem is that the log is unreadable (see pic below)

Regarding the part: "conversations"
Keyboard and mouse work OK

Regarding the part: "Skip and Rewind"
Left CTRL OK
TAB Doesn't work
SHIFT Doesn't work
CAPS LOCK Doesn't work
H Doesn't work
Ps: The P hides the UI and text box for 1 second when pressed, but all the UI and text box comes back immediately.
Regarding the mini-games:
The direction arrows work and no problems encountered so far.

Options
image_741.png
Log
image_740.png

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021
Hi there dear Dev(s)
First of all, I want to thank you for this game. It's an interesting concept and quite a fun game to play. There are some issues here and there, but I'll settle for these for now.

I'm currently on an AZERTY keyboard, but using both (azerty and qwerty) I've tried both with the same result.
In the "options" > "Keyboard" tab, the game's Hotkeys are listed as follows: (pic below)

Regarding the part: "general control"
Escape/Enter OK
F5 OK
F OK
CTRL/ALT OK for ALT only, not CTRL
Q/T Doesn't work
W/B Doesn't work
S/I/O/P Doesn't work (in any combination)
A Doesn't work
~ Is replaced by ², but it is also below ESC, the problem is that the log is unreadable (see pic below)

Regarding the part: "conversations"
Keyboard and mouse work OK

Regarding the part: "Skip and Rewind"
Left CTRL OK
TAB Doesn't work
SHIFT Doesn't work
CAPS LOCK Doesn't work
H Doesn't work
Ps: The P hides the UI and text box for 1 second when pressed, but all the UI and text box comes back immediately.
Regarding the mini-games:
The direction arrows work and no problems encountered so far.

Options
View attachment 3439277
Log
View attachment 3439276
Thank you so much for sharing and an explanation. We will try add all of these in next updates.
First I need to search up what they do in other games :D
We are very open for any recommendations regarding keybinds or anything that could be helpfull in this direction, thanks!

Also rewind will be reworked and work differently than it is now (it will show last history of conversations popping up from the bottom as it is a bit not reliable in all situations)

There are some keys which were used during development and beta testing (for example P create printscreens, but this feature is turned off for public as in few rare % cases windows didn't let game save images to a folder and game experienced errors) So we will need to look on all keybinds in general I agree on that one. We are currently finalizing new public release and also new early access update so this will be included right after these.

Have an awesome day!

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing and an explanation. We will try add all of these in next updates.
First I need to search up what they do in other games :D
We are very open for any recommendations regarding keybinds or anything that could be helpfull in this direction, thanks!

Also rewind will be reworked and work differently than it is now (it will show last history of conversations popping up from the bottom as it is a bit not reliable in all situations)

There are some keys which were used during development and beta testing (for example P create printscreens, but this feature is turned off for public as in few rare % cases windows didn't let game save images to a folder and game experienced errors) So we will need to look on all keybinds in general I agree on that one. We are currently finalizing new public release and also new early access update so this will be included right after these.

Have an awesome day!
You're very welcome.

If I could make a suggestion for now regarding the mouse fonctions, it will be to add the middle button for the "H" keyboard fontion ( Hide/ Show text dialog) and kep the right button as for the ESC keyboard fonction ( Open/Close the menu).
And more generally, reproducing the same hotkey functions as in Ren'Py with the same keys would be ideal overall.

Another suggestion would be to add character information to the Reputation tab (When click on or pass the cursor on it).
There are a lot of characters in your game and sometimes I feel a little lost when it comes to who does what, where and when. Eg, add the name and their employment or occupation once the character has been met at least once

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi WorldOfSisters

Here's another batch of strange things that happened during my playthrough.
Mc is at home in the kitchen, it's the morning before going to class. Usually when we click on the newspaper, we read about a funny event, and we continue with our morning business. Here, after reading the newspaper, the time period goes directly to the afternoon. This kind of change in time period (morning to afternoon, or afternoon to evening) happened to me several times at school, sometimes during a conversation, or while clicking on an object.

Then there was a sort of loop in psychology class. The Mc arrives in class and immediately Charmane gives a questionnaire. Once finished, I click on his bag behind her desk, and when I click on walk back, the same test starts again. I can repeat this loop endlessly.

Many name tags are switched between two characters during conversations. eg. Mc speaks but it is the name of Richard that appears. It's a little bit confusing.

0.25.9 win 10

Last edited:

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
having a few bugs

typing is broken. can't type into boxes unless you hit enter and then type

dont know if this is a bug but loading scenes from the menu does not load your character name

Reactions: Gelenvagena_Briu

mkujo

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah I could start the game with the default name but trying to enter a custom name didn't work.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
having a few bugs

typing is broken. can't type into boxes unless you hit enter and then type

dont know if this is a bug but loading scenes from the menu does not load your character name
Won't work in Win unless full screen. Won't let me enter a name so I can't even start the game.
Sorry if I'm stepping on your toes here, but I think it would be nice to be a little more specific in describing your issues. for example, add the game version and what operating system you are playing on. That said, if you want to help developers resolve this issue

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Sorry if I'm stepping on your toes here, but I think it would be nice to be a little more specific in describing your issues. for example, add the game version and what operating system you are playing on. That said, if you want to help developers resolve this issue
Don't include me in your issues. I did state which OS and being today the version is obvious.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
I cant get past the prologue because I cant enter a name. The text box just says "my dude" and when I try to type in something else the keyboard doesnt work.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Yes, I am experiencing the same thing. I cant name my character and when I go to start it tells me I need to add 2 characters or more. When I hit M a demon shows up but that is the only letter that works and not for the right reason.

Reactions: TwoHeavens

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Don't include me in your issues. I did state which OS and being today the version is obvious.
You haven't stated anything specific enough to determine the cause of your problem. And for the record, these are not my problems we are talking about here but yours.
Depending on your "Win" version, it may be your operating system that is causing the problem.
And there are currently 2 versions of the game for Win, which could make a little difference between bugged or not bugged. Additionally, I just wanted to point out that the development team is very open to feedback and suggestions, but they need specific feedback. Imagine that you take your car to a mechanic and you only say to the mechanic: It doesn't work! If you don't tell him more, he's going to charge you for a week's labor to find out what's wrong with your car. Here, you have a free game which is under construction, so I think that as a user of a product which costs you nothing, it is not too much ask to be at least precise when you present a problem that you encounter with the game. What does it take? 10 minutes of your time? How hard is it to let go of your dick for 10 minutes and make yourself useful and help make the game fappable with less interruption?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You haven't stated anything specific enough to determine the cause of your problem. And for the record, these are not my problems we are talking about here but yours.
Depending on your "Win" version, it may be your operating system that is causing the problem.
And there are currently 2 versions of the game for Win, which could make a little difference between bugged or not bugged. Additionally, I just wanted to point out that the development team is very open to feedback and suggestions, but they need specific feedback. Imagine that you take your car to a mechanic and you only say to the mechanic: It doesn't work! If you don't tell him more, he's going to charge you for a week's labor to find out what's wrong with your car. Here, you have a free game which is under construction, so I think that as a user of a product which costs you nothing, it is not too much ask to be at least precise when you present a problem that you encounter with the game. What does it take? 10 minutes of your time? How hard is it to let go of your dick for 10 minutes and make yourself useful and help make the game fappable with less interruption?
But your not the Dev, just a troll.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The multiple penetration tag worries me. Is it possible to avoid (that is, not to happen) all sex scenes involving at least one guy other than the MC with at least one LI? (I don't know if there are any, but just in case) I actually prefer that the only one who has sex scenes with girls is the MC and that any scene where the MC doesn't participate can be avoided.

Although the first thing would be to know if it is a harem game where the MC will be able to finish the game in a relationship with all the LIs.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Can't type GOODGAME code into box, anybody else have this issue? When I type nothing happens.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
The 2021 model for Natalie kind of reminds me of Scarlett Johansson, and IMO it was a more beautiful.

Cheers for the update. (y)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Can't type GOODGAME code into box, anybody else have this issue? When I type nothing happens.
Maybe if you try to start the game with 0.25.9 (patched icst) or 025.10 version and later you switch to the last 0.25.12 once you have tweaked your name and entered the code?

I can provide version 0.25.9 if that helps

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes