bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I'd like to play but looks like Linux is second class citizen here. No incest, older version. Sadly it's as good as nothing.
Like every other unity game I've grabbed from here, this works perfectly fine under WINE. Just grab the Windows version.

20Ryan20

Oct 6, 2019
Hello I think I have a bug so I was trying to progress through Judy's questline when I am faced with the pick up the clothes task. Now I had already done it before even reaching to this point so now its not letting me advance what do I do?

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Can anybody give me screenshot with solve puzzle Egypt in musseum? 2 - 3 right place items? I can't understand logic of this puzzle.
tnx

Aug 30, 2021
Almost every girl is on birth control. Pregnancy tag feels undeserved.
You are totally correct. We will make every girl impregnable over time, our team is small, but step by step we will get there, just recently people voted for another impregnation so another girl will receive one very soon too. And then more and more. Even main characters will get it eventually. Meanwhile it makes sense to at least show girl is on contraception to not create false expectations. It's not ideal but for the meantime until we create such content it is better to show than not show.

Hello I think I have a bug so I was trying to progress through Judy's questline when I am faced with the pick up the clothes task. Now I had already done it before even reaching to this point so now its not letting me advance what do I do?
Definitely we will help you please reach us on ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com and ideally send us your save we will check it and assist you.

Can anybody give me screenshot with solve puzzle Egypt in musseum? 2 - 3 right place items? I can't understand logic of this puzzle.
tnx
Try to rotate them by their reflection on the bottom, rotate them exactly as they are there (not mirrored) If you won't be able to figure it out then I can post a screen here.

Reactions: Donkeybong
Aug 30, 2021
Awesome day you absolute legends!

Here is a little sneak peak for upcoming smaller update with a new sex scene in the design process:
Capture.PNG
For the first time we will introduce a fetish called ''swap'' where partners are switched with according story as a part of Natalie's questline indicating some extra ways to make love in her storyline. This is just a sneak peak of first steps with Natalie's bisexual behavior with her bestie Alexa and Player. *Screen is work in progress* As a part of 0.25.12 (We will post links to 0.25.10 here very soon too as a new public release happened few days ago)

This release will be available as a part of early access and released in just a few days, fingers crossed.
Later we will add a secondary main story for her where she never dated Gary (So if you chosen the way of going to school by bus on 1st day there will be a fresh dating questline there leading to the same outcome of Natalie becoming your primary girlfriend with many new sex scenes along the way, one day even proposing to her, and marry Natalie as your wife & have kids together - We will upgrade her visual a bit too soon and add more sex scenes as she will be main girlfriend character we aim to finish whole dating cycle. Plus we want to include regular options of having sex together, at school at her place, anywhere! WOHOOO!

Thank you everyone who support our project. Have an good day everyone!

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Hey Dev, just don't forget to work on clubs content on every update ; if you want you can take vote and decide on which club content to work on.

Aug 30, 2021
Hey Dev, just don't forget to work on clubs content on every update ; if you want you can take vote and decide on which club content to work on.
We have plans for the clubs and will definitely include club activities
For Sports club it will be gaining strength through sex mini games
For Watersports club (Buttsharks) it will be swimming, surfing and diving
For Beavers - We need to first introduce characters Amy and Nicole - the scouts with whom you will cooperate, visit neighbors and help them to gain badges around the city as a part of their main story line
For Nerds club - We need to unlock location with Campus and Charlie + Richard + Edward crazy stories about spying on girls, doing naughty risky stuff to steal panties, or invite girl to their club including fucking girls. We just can't do it now as many people think it feels ''gay'' despite our goal is to create feeling of Big bang theory series where you do introvert funny stuff with naughty moments, and we never planned to create gay stuff in the game, I don't personally understand why friendship is suddenly due to woke culture always refered as ''gay'' you know... if they would make Lord of the rings now via Netflix or Amazon, the Sam and Frodo would likely be gay... But our purpose is to have a group where you can go chill out - nerds and a group with whom you can hang up and date girls with only purpose for one night stand (Gary and Kings club girls =A.k.a How I met your mother) We even have Downtown 7 locations nearly finished with prostitute red light district as well.
For Maid Cafe - you will help the maids club with Victoria and they will help you in exchange

All of this will take us time as we are just 2 persons in our team, we can't afford to hire more people at this moment so please be patient because we want to create a story of competing clubs overall and the more locations and characters are included the easier it will be story wise to create conflicts, wins, loses, friendship and many boy-girl sex scenes as a major part in it.

At this moment our focus is on creating new sex scenes and finish 0.26 - Aquapark which is also Judy's main story and something 150+ people on our patreon voted multiple times as most wanted stuff.

The new release 0.25.12 will happen in a few days and will introduce first FFM scene and first ANAL scene with multiple variants of the threesome between Natalie and Alexa.

ExZoss

Apr 20, 2017
The club ideas are so good ! Hopefully you can work on them later
The Nerds especially, I love the idea of such a club. It could lead to amazing content such as gangbangs, orgy, etc
But I wonder what's the "gay" problem there ?

Reactions: xyzyzyz

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
The club ideas are so good ! Hopefully you can work on them later
The Nerds especially, I love the idea of such a club. It could lead to amazing content such as gangbangs, orgy, etc
But I wonder what's the "gay" problem there ?
Some people if want to talk to boys then other person consider it as gay cuz they're not interested in friendship & are looking for girls. "Sad Reality"

For Beavers - We need to first introduce characters Amy and Nicole - the scouts with whom you will cooperate, visit neighbors and help them to gain badges around the city as a part of their main story line
For Nerds club - We need to unlock location with Campus and Charlie + Richard + Edward crazy stories about spying on girls, doing naughty risky stuff to steal panties, or invite girl to their club including fucking girls. We just can't do it now as many people think it feels ''gay'' despite our goal is to create feeling of Big bang theory series where you do introvert funny stuff with naughty moments, and we never planned to create gay stuff in the game, I don't personally understand why friendship is suddenly due to woke culture always refered as ''gay'' you know... if they would make Lord of the rings now via Netflix or Amazon, the Sam and Frodo would likely be gay... But our purpose is to have a group where you can go chill out - nerds and a group with whom you can hang up and date girls with only purpose for one night stand (Gary and Kings club girls =A.k.a How I met your mother) We even have Downtown 7 locations nearly finished with prostitute red light district as well.
For Maid Cafe - you will help the maids club with Victoria and they will help you in exchange

All of this will take us time as we are just 2 persons in our team, we can't afford to hire more people at this moment so please be patient because we want to create a story of competing clubs overall and the more locations and characters are included the easier it will be story wise to create conflicts, wins, loses, friendship and many boy-girl sex scenes as a major part in it.

At this moment our focus is on creating new sex scenes and finish 0.26 - Aquapark which is also Judy's main story and something 150+ people on our patreon voted multiple times as most wanted stuff.

The new release 0.25.12 will happen in a few days and will introduce first FFM scene and first ANAL scene with multiple variants of the threesome between Natalie and Alexa.
Well I only suggested to work on club content with every major update release like 0.27 , 0.28 and so on and you can also take vote on which club content to work on in that update. Not forcing you to have everything in one cuz I am a dev too. I understand difficulties of it.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017

Are there or will there be some titjobs scenes?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WorldOfSisters-0.25.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Apparently my player name keeps reverted back to name "Player". I have no idea if you can change name in game but when I look at the summary it got the right name. In dialogue it always say player now.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Apparently my player name keeps reverted back to name "Player". I have no idea if you can change name in game but when I look at the summary it got the right name. In dialogue it always say player now.
Same Problem.
Every Time when i load a savegame my name change to player in dialogues.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes