♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The multiple penetration tag worries me. Is it possible to avoid (that is, not to happen) all sex scenes involving at least one guy other than the MC with at least one LI? (I don't know if there are any, but just in case) I actually prefer that the only one who has sex scenes with girls is the MC and that any scene where the MC doesn't participate can be avoided.

Although the first thing would be to know if it is a harem game where the MC will be able to finish the game in a relationship with all the LIs.
From what I've seen so far, there is one scene involving Mc, Raven and another guy in chemistry class (teacher Sophia). To avoid witnessing this scene, simply do not enter when the room is closed due to canceled classes, or have a “lust” level below 60.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Maybe if you try to start the game with 0.25.9 (patched icst) or 025.10 version and later you switch to the last 0.25.12 once you have tweaked your name and entered the code?

I can provide version 0.25.9 if that helps
I actually just got it to work, I noticed another comment said there's a bug where you have hit enter to type but it's finicky, it works only sometimes and for short periods but I got it to go. Do you know if the code for the latest version is still GOODGAME? It looks like it doesn't unlock the whole gallery.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
From what I've seen so far, there is one scene involving Mc, Raven and another guy in chemistry class (teacher Sophia). To avoid witnessing this scene, simply do not enter when the room is closed due to canceled classes, or have a “lust” level below 60.
And LIs sex with guys other than the MC? To "avoid it" do you also have to not enter certain places at a certain time?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldOfSisters-0.25.12Fix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I actually just got it to work, I noticed another comment said there's a bug where you have hit enter to type but it's finicky, it works only sometimes and for short periods but I got it to go. Do you know if the code for the latest version is still GOODGAME? It looks like it doesn't unlock the whole gallery.
I haven't seen any posts talking about a code change for the latest release. This is probably an oversight. It is best to report the problem to the team so that they can fix the problem in the next update.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
And LIs sex with guys other than the MC? To "avoid it" do you also have to not enter certain places at a certain time?
Well, almost all girls, including milfs, are... How can I say this nicely? they all have hellfire in their panties, if they wear one to begin with? We can therefore expect to see them frolicking a bit with anything that has two legs, male or female. I forgot to mention another scene early on involving Luna and Ted Bear in the women's bathroom in the morning. You can also avoid it. Try looking at the walkthrough (when you talk with a girl, at the bottom right of the screen the square button with her face) It's still a little messy, but there are already good indications on the prerequisites to move forward and unlock certain events or avoid them.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, almost all girls, including milfs, are... How can I say this nicely? they all have hellfire in their panties, if they wear one to begin with? We can therefore expect to see them frolicking a bit with anything that has two legs, male or female. I forgot to mention another scene early on involving Luna and Ted Bear in the women's bathroom in the morning. You can also avoid it. ry looking at the walkthrough (when you talk with a girl, at the bottom right of the screen the square button with her face) It's still a little messy, but there are already good indications on the prerequisites to move forward and unlock certain events or avoid them.
I think I pass, I prefer to avoid these types of situations by using a button that deactivates them and makes them not happen in the game without any type of effort or danger of find them by mistake.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think I pass, I prefer to avoid these types of situations by using a button that deactivates them and makes them not happen in the game without any type of effort or danger of find them by mistake.
Well, the two girls involved that I listed above are not LIs strictly speaking, so no ntr here. They are at most fuck buddies. But if it's not your junk, I get it.

Aug 30, 2021
You're very welcome.

If I could make a suggestion for now regarding the mouse fonctions, it will be to add the middle button for the "H" keyboard fontion ( Hide/ Show text dialog) and kep the right button as for the ESC keyboard fonction ( Open/Close the menu).
And more generally, reproducing the same hotkey functions as in Ren'Py with the same keys would be ideal overall.

Another suggestion would be to add character information to the Reputation tab (When click on or pass the cursor on it).
There are a lot of characters in your game and sometimes I feel a little lost when it comes to who does what, where and when. Eg, add the name and their employment or occupation once the character has been met at least once
Good suggestion, we can easily add this.
Regarding information about the characters we have been considering to add this information there as well, something like:

KATY
Shy and innocent (Romantic heart)
Friendly and cute
High level of empathy
Not good at studying
Sees world better than it really is
She is secretly always horny
She doesn't like to be alone
*Basically Affectionate like a kitty cat

JESS:
Loves sexual temptation. (Physical love)
Likes to misbehave and break the rules.
Love new challenges, adrenaline and pushing boundaries.
Living every moment of life to the fullest.
Harder to earn her loyalty, and she reject all authorities.
Selfish on the surface but caring for those she loves.
*Basically sexy horny tigress

JUDY
Loving and caring mother
Keeper of safe place at home
Likes to give commands to the family members
Wine is her weakness and she enjoys when someone takes care of her
Suppresses her sexual desires due to excessive stress
She is open to help with all sorts of issues

MATHEW
Head of the family
Works as a pilot and travels a lot
Life experienced, practical, but not emotionally sensible.
Likes to spend time with friends in the pub and drink beer.
Earns money to pay all the bills, house loan and school fees.
Hate Judy's mother in law and tends to avoid family drama.

And even much more information that could help like explanation of LOVE/LUST and skills:
How could I gain individual skills?
Intellect = Solving individual puzzles
Strength = Training in the gym
Stamina = Swimming & Water activities
Speech = Talking with characters
Prestige = Participate in club activities
-------------------------------------------
Explorer = Explore locations & Collect items
Joy = Awarded during key story moments
Sexforce = In main story with demon queen
Piss = Generated during sleep or by drinking water
Sperm = Generated during sleep
-------------------------------------------
Love = By doing stuff where you care about the girl (Best for initial access to many sex scenes)
Lust = By doing forbidden or hurtfull stuff to the girl (Lust will have use later in the game for most extreme scenes)
You can't have Love/Lust at the same time, Like being romantic and caring about girl is opposite to being a playboy who cares only about sex.

Awesome game and Awesome creators! You should try this game!
Thank you very much Misskitty2K!

Hi WorldOfSisters

Here's another batch of strange things that happened during my playthrough.
Mc is at home in the kitchen, it's the morning before going to class. Usually when we click on the newspaper, we read about a funny event, and we continue with our morning business. Here, after reading the newspaper, the time period goes directly to the afternoon. This kind of change in time period (morning to afternoon, or afternoon to evening) happened to me several times at school, sometimes during a conversation, or while clicking on an object.

Then there was a sort of loop in psychology class. The Mc arrives in class and immediately Charmane gives a questionnaire. Once finished, I click on his bag behind her desk, and when I click on walk back, the same test starts again. I can repeat this loop endlessly.

Many name tags are switched between two characters during conversations. eg. Mc speaks but it is the name of Richard that appears. It's a little bit confusing.

0.25.9 win 10
This issue is known and is resolved in next version we will try to release it here in a few days, thank you for reporting this and for your support and patience. (I am currently in foreign nation without much access to computer but I will be back in few days to look at it closer)

Don't include me in your issues. I did state which OS and being today the version is obvious.
Sorry Bobber but the other user is right, in general every piece of information you and everyone else can provide fastens how quickly we fix these issues. Due to fact we have released our game in each version on 5 platforms (PC, Android, Linux, Mac, Web) and with minimal information and tons of people messaging us on 15+ platforms(official ones, feedback forms, discord, messages, social platforms, forums, aggregators, emails, platform chats...) it is insane just to keep track of who said what and where and don't get me wrong we want to help but we are not able to be everywhere and reply instantly. Don't be afraid we will fix all the issues mentioned here by everyone very soon. (Some has been resolved already just not part of public release)

The 2021 model for Natalie kind of reminds me of Scarlett Johansson, and IMO it was a more beautiful.

Cheers for the update. (y)
Nice one! Not intended, but nice.

The multiple penetration tag worries me. Is it possible to avoid (that is, not to happen) all sex scenes involving at least one guy other than the MC with at least one LI? (I don't know if there are any, but just in case) I actually prefer that the only one who has sex scenes with girls is the MC and that any scene where the MC doesn't participate can be avoided.

Although the first thing would be to know if it is a harem game where the MC will be able to finish the game in a relationship with all the LIs.
Yes it will be clearly displayed when that thing happens and won't be thrown into face of player like a hammer. In short soon will come a red light district and you can pay girls for sex there (fans asked for in-game money drain and a sex scene as a reward is better than nothing) But also you won't be forced to do that and we want to offer the world as it is with many possibilities to choose from, you can avoid those you don't like and most won't have major influence on the story. So don't worry.

You haven't stated anything specific enough to determine the cause of your problem. And for the record, these are not my problems we are talking about here but yours.
Depending on your "Win" version, it may be your operating system that is causing the problem.
And there are currently 2 versions of the game for Win, which could make a little difference between bugged or not bugged. Additionally, I just wanted to point out that the development team is very open to feedback and suggestions, but they need specific feedback. Imagine that you take your car to a mechanic and you only say to the mechanic: It doesn't work! If you don't tell him more, he's going to charge you for a week's labor to find out what's wrong with your car. Here, you have a free game which is under construction, so I think that as a user of a product which costs you nothing, it is not too much ask to be at least precise when you present a problem that you encounter with the game. What does it take? 10 minutes of your time? How hard is it to let go of your dick for 10 minutes and make yourself useful and help make the game fappable with less interruption?
Thank you very much for your commentary. We want to solve issues you fans are having we truly do. And every detail significantly increases chance it will be solved and not within months but usually within days (and released to public within 1-3 weeks maximum - average is usually within 10 days from the moment I read it)

We don't have an army of programmers behind us, we are just normal people who enjoy games like all of you do. We decided to create one of our own instead of wasting time sitting in front of TV every evening and we know and admit we are not perfect. Where we are trying to make a difference is to politely consider every feedback and improve again and again to a point it would be fairly playable and offer the feeling like when you first time played Skyrim, in just 15 minutes you realized how big the world is to explore. And we want to create a feeling of dating possibilities. We know we are not there yet, and yeah it will take some extra work. But we are committed to fix bugs, hear the feedback, and even critics, critics mostly and create something fresh with new content updates regularly.

One thing which noone here mentions as it is kind of DEV thing is the fact we receive tons of messages and sadly a lot of them are not helpful "game crash, you fix now!" or 200x messages per month "when will be next update" - logically if we would have it done, then we would release it right away or "I found a grammar translation wrong in spanish language at 5th hour of playing" (rg. not giving details where exactly is the same thing as entering the library and say you have one book out of alphabet order but I won't tell you why, it's your problem, go find it now)

We are making a lot of progress with corrections, translations, even negotiating new ones (in 0.25.14 we added Hindi and Japanese language support, even GUI translations and results of dozens of meetings with correctors) And soon within about a month we will add at least 10 new languages, maybe even 12) I know this isn't much and people care primarily about new content but it goes hand with hand together. We have multiple sex scenes in the works and this is the benefit of streamlining the development process - one team member can work on graphic while me(the second one) can animate & programm, while contractors can make language correctors while beta testers can check new features. We are new in organization of project based team but steadily more and more people can be involved with more donations and you all will notice this as more frequent updates with content and features. Step by step we will get there. Thank you all who understand this and support us with kind words. We hope to fullfill the very high expectations. Keep in mind game is still in beta, finished only from about 25% currently, but the pace how we are making it is increasing steadily.

And in general after I heard all your messages, we know about many issues and we will fix them soon.
Thank you all you, please don't fight, let's focus how we can make better game to play for you, because in our eyes you are absolute legends, even our critics - an opportunity for us to make game better in may ways.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Choosing your name on the option of skipping to the next update does not work at all.
To choose the name, click in the box and type enter, then the name you want. The default name "My Dude" does not disappear but once you click on "confirm" the name you enter will be that of the Mc, What do you mean by moving to the next update? Skip text forward?
on 0.25.12 and Win 10 (for me at least) I admit that the ctrl key is a little slow to advance the text, but it works. Just tap and hold.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Man this game would be amazing if they improved the art
There are several types of art when we talk about VN or RPG dating sim and so on. The one chosen by the Devs is of the comic genre. We like it or we don't like it, but it's the choice of the creator, of the artist. Imagine telling Leonardo da Vinci: You should have made the Mona Lisa smile, she would be fantastic. :rolleyes:

Crimson_Fox

Jul 10, 2020
To choose the name, click in the box and type enter, then the name you want. The default name "My Dude" does not disappear but once you click on "confirm" the name you enter will be that of the Mc, What do you mean by moving to the next update? Skip text forward?
on 0.25.12 and Win 10 (for me at least) I admit that the ctrl key is a little slow to advance the text, but it works. Just tap and hold.
I have tried still nothing.

BoboButtz69

Aug 19, 2023
Os= windows 10, budget pc ; So far I have encountered 2 major bugs ,1 of which is the seemingly common naming Mc glitch, where you can't type a new name. 2nd is an apparent softlock in the prologue where I cannot head to school, stuck at mc's house. Also can't back out of the garage tool locker or living room closet(where basement access is) . Hopefully this is detailed enough.

BoboButtz69

Aug 19, 2023
Also a hint/ walk through system would be nice . Not really enough clear explanations on what or how to do things. Tbf, I haven't actually gotten to play much, as I have been stuck in prologue at house, so I may amend this later

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I have tried still nothing.
Try to start with this version (0.25.9) and switch once the prologue is done on the last update. I tryed and it work just fine
Verified and guaranteed to be free of viruses or other crap

Os= windows 10, budget pc ; So far I have encountered 2 major bugs ,1 of which is the seemingly common naming Mc glitch, where you can't type a new name. 2nd is an apparent softlock in the prologue where I cannot head to school, stuck at mc's house. Also can't back out of the garage tool locker or living room closet(where basement access is) . Hopefully this is detailed enough.
You can try the same solution too while waiting for the problem to be fixed.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Another oversight. During conversations, there is no longer a button leading to the walkthrough for the sports teacher (Dew) and the father/stepfather (Matthew). There may be others too. I just went back to the beginning with the latest release, so I'll probably add a few more during my playthrough and update my post later.

Win 10, V 0.25.12

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes