♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I was wondering if anyone had been able to solve the puzzle in the form of the game “Tetris” in math classroom?
This one
image_743.png

Last edited:

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
when choosing your name at the start first click the arrow to delete the name and then hold enter down and type your name same time that worked for me it (shows behind the my dude in black letters)

Crimson_Fox

Jul 10, 2020
Try to start with this version (0.25.9) and switch once the prologue is done on the last update. I tryed and it work just fine
Verified and guaranteed to be free of viruses or other crap

Here

You can try the same solution too while waiting for the problem to be fixed.
I guess
when choosing your name at the start first click the arrow to delete the name and then hold enter down and type your name same time that worked for me it (shows behind the my dude in black letters)
Nothing. I guess I have to wait until it's fixed, unfortunately.

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
1710618274865.png 1710618274865.png 1710618292766.png

1710618292766.png
The game tells me to get dirty clothes from bedroom for Judy's story, but there aren't any clothes to pick up

Version - 0.25.12 FIX 1

OS - Windows
Bug - No dirty clothes for second laundry mission (They were there for first mission).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Nope, that doesn't work either.
Have you tried version 0.25.9 that I posted earlier? This works if you are on Win of course. Once you finish the prologue, you don't even need to copy/paste your saves. Just start V 025.12 where you left the game. But if you don't use it, say so. I don't have much space left on my Google Drive account

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 3449679 View attachment 3449679 View attachment 3449682

View attachment 3449682
The game tells me to get dirty clothes from bedroom for Judy's story, but there aren't any clothes to pick up
Oh wow! You must be a really really good boy, right? Cause in my first run of the game (about 30 or 40 days ingame, I couldn't see the bed through the dirty clothes. :geek:
My my.... How is your Love/lust balance?

Maybe you could write what your operating system is and what version you are playing on, so that the developer doesn't take too long to figure out "your" bug.

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
Oh wow! You must be a really really good boy, right? Cause in my first run of the game (about 30 or 40 days ingame, I couldn't see the bed through the dirty clothes. :geek:
My my.... How is your Love/lust balance?

Maybe you could write what your operating system is and what version you are playing on, so that the developer doesn't take too long to figure out "your" bug.
Version - 0.25.12 FIX 1

OS - Windows
Bug - No dirty clothes for second laundry mission (They were there for first mission).

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Version - 0.25.12 FIX 1

OS - Windows
Thanks. For the development team, and also for the F95 community. I'm going to ask the team what specific information they would like to have about the bugs we are experiencing in the game and list them here. This will benefit not only the team to solve problems easier and faster, but also us players to have a better experience of the game. I'm not part of the team, but I've seen too many games with high potential be abandoned or massacred for lack of support. I just want to help wherever and whenever I can

correct-thumbs-up.gif

Crimson_Fox

Jul 10, 2020
Have you tried version 0.25.9 that I posted earlier? This works if you are on Win of course. Once you finish the prologue, you don't even need to copy/paste your saves. Just start V 025.12 where you left the game. But if you don't use it, say so. I don't have much space left on my Google Drive account
Ya even tried that

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Unfortunately, that is a problem cause I Lost all my saves to this game, the Windows update, and had to reboot my computer.
You mean Windows Update caused your saves to be lost? Weird :unsure:
Just in case, the saves are here:
C:\Users\"your name"\AppData\LocalLow\Sexy Goddess (Game Studio)\World of Sisters

doctorx6969

Feb 19, 2023
Here you go:
Linux Platform:
Workupload

MacOS Platform :
Workupload

+ I have kindly ask topic admin to include these links in download too.

#1 - And if I may use this opportunity as I don't know many people who play our game on Linux, does it work fine there?
#2 - Was the installation to make it running easy?

Thank you very much in advance. Nicky.
I run linux exclusively. I would very much like to continue getting updates.

LordZenki

Sep 28, 2020
I tried searching but didn't find anything about this, but I can't figure out how to leave the principal's office on Android. I'm sure there's probably some part of the screen I need to hit, but I just can't find it.
Any help?

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes