Aug 30, 2021
Hey Dev, I wanted to ask that are you going to add old removed content on upcoming updates of the game ? If Yes, when can we expect it ? If No, can I get old versions file here ??
Hello there I am not sure what you mean, we are not removing older scenes, and all are available in the gallery. Only scene which we removed so far was one ancient one with Natalie, and reintroduced within computer as fapping session with Katy. We will keep on adding new scenes primarily. Only one scene which we know we will remake will be the hand-job with Victoria.

The I patch is in the folder, but sometimes he refers to her as "Judy" instead of "mom"
We are following "step-" relative references and the ipatch is not made by us but by someone else (it's actually edited English localization and the two guys who did it make similar patches to 100 other games)

Regarding pile of dirty clothes they are removed from the main character's bedroom when you reach 4th conversation with judy and picks them up - delivering them to the basement laundry machine

The full walkthrough is available in the game by button ''walkthrough'' after talking to given character (Judy in the case)

We have found a bug that in one rare case end up infinite conversation loop during brushing teeth, and we will update the release roughly in 1 day from now. (update download links)

Have a wonderfull day everyone.

hddiwc

Dec 11, 2020
That is by way of incest is banned from Patreon due to credit card companies ordering them to ban it. You have to get the incest patch file to re-enable that content.
I tried to find the ipatch but I couldn't. Maybe you can help us with the link?

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I had to start a new game in v0.25.3, because my previous save wouldn't open. But now the new game I saved opens to the map, with every location locked, all my money gone and no way to access anything or anywhere. I did not use cheats or patches.
1695967638973.png

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Hello there I am not sure what you mean, we are not removing older scenes, and all are available in the gallery. Only scene which we removed so far was one ancient one with Natalie, and reintroduced within computer as fapping session with Katy. We will keep on adding new scenes primarily. Only one scene which we know we will remake will be the hand-job with Victoria.

We are following "step-" relative references and the ipatch is not made by us but by someone else (it's actually edited English localization and the two guys who did it make similar patches to 100 other games)

Regarding pile of dirty clothes they are removed from the main character's bedroom when you reach 4th conversation with judy and picks them up - delivering them to the basement laundry machine

The full walkthrough is available in the game by button ''walkthrough'' after talking to given character (Judy in the case)

We have found a bug that in one rare case end up infinite conversation loop during brushing teeth, and we will update the release roughly in 1 day from now. (update download links)

Have a wonderfull day everyone.
By Content, I meant previous versions had some beach mini-game where you needed to control MC & I saw one scene with the Sister where the Goddess said your wish will be granted. These and some more removed content is what I was asking that when are you going to reintroduce?

Aug 30, 2021
I had to start a new game in v0.25.3, because my previous save wouldn't open. But now the new game I saved opens to the map, with every location locked, all my money gone and no way to access anything or anywhere. I did not use cheats or patches.
View attachment 2965372
Please contact us on ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com
We will try to help you, it could be some other issue as I haven't seen similar bug before, we could at least investigate together (totally up to you)

By Content, I meant previous versions had some beach mini-game where you needed to control MC & I saw one scene with the Sister where the Goddess said your wish will be granted. These and some more removed content is what I was asking that when are you going to reintroduce?
That is the beginning of the game (When in the main menu you choose new game and then after 10 clicks 3 small windows shows up - it's the middle option sexy visions - demon queen shows you possible future if you join her)

By the way that will be main character's main story - something like playing a game with a devil on the shoulder who whispers you to do kinky sexual stuff :D like a naughty bill cipher + we plan to make good use of it to make it simple and entertaining.

Played it for a while and then i asked myself why did this horribel Game even Exist???
What is that you disliked? (If I dare to ask you)

the game crash every time
With more information we could help you, please write us e-mail on ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com as we are able to help with vast majority of cases and it is totally different on every platform and every case.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
View attachment 2965372
We will try to help you, it could be some other issue as I haven't seen similar bug before, we could at least investigate together (totally up to you)
Will do.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
what are the tags in the game so far?? will there be any girls in the game that wants to sexuality dominate the mc? tie him up make him their sexual plaything/slave for them in the bedroom?

i saw on your website that you have a bunch of fetishes prepared for the game so what are they so far on your list?

Expect Naughty, Awkward, Kinky funny situations in the story but also sexual fetishes shown in freshly new and gentle way. Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Gloryholes, Hidden sex, Step-Sister, Step-Brother, Kissing, Domination, Insertion, Lesbians, Twins, Dirty Talk, Missionary, Slave Roleplay, Licking, Sex-toys, Threesome, Costumes, Milf, Age-play, Bareback, Foursome, Public Sex, Submission, Pregnant, Pissing, Exhibitionism, Blindfold, Squirting, Fisting, Secret Sex, Gloryhole, Love story, Girlfriend, Fingering, Swingers, X-ray, Aheago, Waifu, Hentai references, Sedductive, sexy, joy and JOI conversations.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I tried to find the ipatch but I couldn't. Maybe you can help us with the link?
The original post has been updated and has the 0.25.3 available for Windows with the incest patch included. I have been able to use that to get the file then copy the file over to my Mint (Linux) copy of the game.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021

That is the beginning of the game (When in the main menu you choose new game and then after 10 clicks 3 small windows shows up - it's the middle option sexy visions - demon queen shows you possible future if you join her)

By the way that will be main character's main story - something like playing a game with a devil on the shoulder who whispers you to do kinky sexual stuff :D like a naughty bill cipher + we plan to make good use of it to make it simple and entertaining.

What is that you disliked? (If I dare to ask you)

With more information we could help you, please write us e-mail on ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com as we are able to help with vast majority of cases and it is totally different on every platform and every case.
And what about beach Mini-game of surfing. I saw that on precious version's images.

Aug 30, 2021
what are the tags in the game so far?? will there be any girls in the game that wants to sexuality dominate the mc? tie him up make him their sexual plaything/slave for them in the bedroom?

i saw on your website that you have a bunch of fetishes prepared for the game so what are they so far on your list?

Expect Naughty, Awkward, Kinky funny situations in the story but also sexual fetishes shown in freshly new and gentle way. Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Gloryholes, Hidden sex, Step-Sister, Step-Brother, Kissing, Domination, Insertion, Lesbians, Twins, Dirty Talk, Missionary, Slave Roleplay, Licking, Sex-toys, Threesome, Costumes, Milf, Age-play, Bareback, Foursome, Public Sex, Submission, Pregnant, Pissing, Exhibitionism, Blindfold, Squirting, Fisting, Secret Sex, Gloryhole, Love story, Girlfriend, Fingering, Swingers, X-ray, Aheago, Waifu, Hentai references, Sedductive, sexy, joy and JOI conversations.
We have made quite a progress in the tags following our goals (in BOLD & Regarding missiong ones I added where they will appear roughly below:

Expect Naughty, Awkward, Kinky funny situations in the story but also sexual fetishes shown in freshly new and gentle way. Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Gloryholes, Hidden sex, Step-Sister, Step-Brother, Kissing, Domination (from first scenes with Cameron where she will command you as a dominatrix), Insertion (Challenging someone to insert something inside pussy/ass/vibrator connected to remote, Lesbians, Twins (Katy and Jess scene where you fuck them both - first we need to add Jess main story then this will happen, so roughly in 0.29+), Dirty Talk, Missionary, Slave Roleplay (Lola in role of beinf dominated and Cameron dominating over player), Licking, Sex-toys, Threesome, Costumes (certain characters will have masks to indicate they are in the ''sexual role'' giving command to fullfill somewhere on map with reward), Milf, Age-play, Bareback, Foursome (Soon with VIP club trio bitches), Public Sex, Submission (With cameron as her ''pet'', or following orders from teacher Sophia and Jane - sexuology blonde teacher), Pregnant, Pissing (more scenes 0.30+), Exhibitionism, Blindfold, Squirting (orgasm with tongue), Fisting (Alexa with her progress 0.32+), Secret Sex, Gloryhole, Love story, Girlfriend, Fingering, Swingers (when following Gary's story and meeting in the pubs with him and VIP girls - eg something like how I met your mother, X-ray, Aheago, Waifu (When we open maid cafe location big roleplay with girls in maid costumes), Hentai references (Certain impossible pov angles, but not directly monsters or bestiality... we are not allowed to do it due to patreon rules), Sedductive, sexy, joy and JOI conversations.

The original post has been updated and has the 0.25.3 available for Windows with the incest patch included. I have been able to use that to get the file then copy the file over to my Mint (Linux) copy of the game.
Our correctors use similar thing to edit their translation variants without need of sending them to us and make revisions so I guess soon someone will upload it on lewdpatcher and then link will get updated in this thread as well.

Anyone having problem saving a game?
Please contact us on our e-mail ProjectWorldofSisters@gmail.com we will try to help and so far we have been able to assist majority of people resolving their issues. Maybe it's just something minor.

Have a nice day.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
And what about beach Mini-game of surfing. I saw that on precious version's images.
We have made quite a progress in the tags following our goals (in BOLD & Regarding missiong ones I added where they will appear roughly below:

Expect Naughty, Awkward, Kinky funny situations in the story but also sexual fetishes shown in freshly new and gentle way. Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Gloryholes, Hidden sex, Step-Sister, Step-Brother, Kissing, Domination (from first scenes with Cameron where she will command you as a dominatrix), Insertion (Challenging someone to insert something inside pussy/ass/vibrator connected to remote, Lesbians, Twins (Katy and Jess scene where you fuck them both - first we need to add Jess main story then this will happen, so roughly in 0.29+), Dirty Talk, Missionary, Slave Roleplay (Lola in role of beinf dominated and Cameron dominating over player), Licking, Sex-toys, Threesome, Costumes (certain characters will have masks to indicate they are in the ''sexual role'' giving command to fullfill somewhere on map with reward), Milf, Age-play, Bareback, Foursome (Soon with VIP club trio bitches), Public Sex, Submission (With cameron as her ''pet'', or following orders from teacher Sophia and Jane - sexuology blonde teacher), Pregnant, Pissing (more scenes 0.30+), Exhibitionism, Blindfold, Squirting (orgasm with tongue), Fisting (Alexa with her progress 0.32+), Secret Sex, Gloryhole, Love story, Girlfriend, Fingering, Swingers (when following Gary's story and meeting in the pubs with him and VIP girls - eg something like how I met your mother, X-ray, Aheago, Waifu (When we open maid cafe location big roleplay with girls in maid costumes), Hentai references (Certain impossible pov angles, but not directly monsters or bestiality... we are not allowed to do it due to patreon rules), Sedductive, sexy, joy and JOI conversations.

Our correctors use similar thing to edit their translation variants without need of sending them to us and make revisions so I guess soon someone will upload it on lewdpatcher and then link will get updated in this thread as well.

Please contact us on our e-mail ProjectWorldofSisters@gmail.com we will try to help and so far we have been able to assist majority of people resolving their issues. Maybe it's just something minor.

Have a nice day.
Hey Dev, I asked about this ? You can check first page of this thread for images. You'll see surfing Mini-game & the girl with tongue which is not present in current version ?

Aug 30, 2021
Hey Dev, I asked about this ? You can check first page of this thread for images. You'll see surfing Mini-game & the girl with tongue which is not present in current version ?
Oh I think you mean this girl in school toilets: 20 sharon.png
The girl with tongue was reworked about 1,5 year ago as Sharon had old clothes there and her look was upgraded, that was just 1 image. Also as someone wrote here it looked creepy to many people so we listened and redraw that. If that screen is still somewhere it's probably leftover from the past. We are doing regular updates on the design, here is a fresh new example coming in the game next:
0.26 Lin.png
0.26 Mathew.png
0.27 Sara.png

Regarding the surfing minigame was not yet in the game, because it happens in beach location. Beach is not yet unlocked. The good news is it will be available in 0.27+ as a part of Judy's story where you and Jess and Katy will go there as a family.
1696083479473.png
1696083584912.png
It is true the location was created years ago, and even surfing minigame - the main icon in the game title screen was creates as the first minigame, but but we didn't have story introduction to it and as I mentioned we are not that interested in having empty locations where you can't do click on anything, or without characters to talk to. It will be part of a surf club questline with some eye candy and sex scene rewards. The beach itself is split into 6 locations actually with something to do in each. This is not yet finished, our next steps are in 0.26 to visit pool resort with Judy (Aquapark), then in 0.27 to unlock & visit the beach. The surfing minigame itself will be something like a Jess skateboarding, just in the water with goal to survive as long as possible.

Have a nice day.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Oh I think you mean this girl in school toilets: View attachment 2969489
The girl with tongue was reworked about 1,5 year ago as Sharon had old clothes there and her look was upgraded, that was just 1 image. Also as someone wrote here it looked creepy to many people so we listened and redraw that. If that screen is still somewhere it's probably leftover from the past. We are doing regular updates on the design, here is a fresh new example coming in the game next:
View attachment 2969486
View attachment 2969487
View attachment 2969488

Regarding the surfing minigame was not yet in the game, because it happens in beach location. Beach is not yet unlocked. The good news is it will be available in 0.27+ as a part of Judy's story where you and Jess and Katy will go there as a family.
View attachment 2969493
View attachment 2969497
It is true the location was created years ago, and even surfing minigame - the main icon in the game title screen was creates as the first minigame, but but we didn't have story introduction to it and as I mentioned we are not that interested in having empty locations where you can't do click on anything, or without characters to talk to. It will be part of a surf club questline with some eye candy and sex scene rewards. The beach itself is split into 6 locations actually with something to do in each. This is not yet finished, our next steps are in 0.26 to visit pool resort with Judy (Aquapark), then in 0.27 to unlock & visit the beach. The surfing minigame itself will be something like a Jess skateboarding, just in the water with goal to survive as long as possible.

Have a nice day.
First of All Thanks for the clarification and it's good to see you getting better from surgery.
Second New Kissing Scene is what that Character needs with MC.

Third About Updates-
• I see a room (there should be a teacher having her seperate room) which content is not finished ( can be found next to lab or in front of Club Room)

• Events involving Principal Aurora & Scenes with her

• I think it's time to have 10% of every club's content since it's v0.25 which should make 25% of game's content. ( I think there are 6 clubs)

• There's a bug where you need to visit Natalie first but you visit Class and Camp event gets started without talking to Natalie. In short, there should be Start Class Button when you enter the class and not directly starting the class.

• After v0.30 , you should take a vote appeal from users to ask which content should be made for the update.

Example-

1) MC exploring City & finds Job. Get's to work in office/mall/library/cafe outside school/lifeguard at beach/delivery boy. Scenes with Female Coworkers. MC visits nightclub.

2) MC's hospital content gets completed

3) MC getting detective job for female Cop and female detective & scenes with them.

4) MC's fitness Content & Athlete Content for becoming close to Daemon Dew & Scenes with her.

5) MC's getting hired as Heroine's Manager. Content for that & Scenes with the Agency & Heroine.

6) MC's becomes good in studies and is asked by model & rich female students to become their tutor. MC's teaches them & girls become submissive to him and becomes Successful in School.

7) MC participates in Gaming Competition and wins money. He gets invited to all female party where he gets to have foursome or multiple girls.

8) MC finds Other Worldly being like fairies and Angels. MC helps them. Scenes and MC gets their loyalty and they decide to help MC.

• If Possible for Sister's content if game is going in direction of uniting 3 sisters - After v0.40 , MC should be greeted by 3 Sisters where they share their problems with MC. MC decides to side with one of the two sides. As the game reaches v0.55, MC gets events where he realises the balance of both things till v0.65 . After being gone through such circumstances, MC decides to unite these sisters at v0.75 which leds to events of the not chosen side in v0.40 . MC gets loyalty of all three sisters and plans to unite them together at v0.80 . At v0.99, he sees that all sisters are united & understand each other and accept each other. Eventually, they stay together.

That's all what I want to say. Thanks. Have a great life.

Reactions: dav3knight
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes